The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
BCS mall within are all clean...

Infront of BCS mall, u see a row of shop houses, from EATON makan place.... Walk all the way into the back row, there is one....

Others like Universal and others are all clean as far as I know
The one I've been to send to be the same one that you mentioned here. Same boss as Keyzha at DC Mall?
Old 26-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
The one I've been to send to be the same one that you mentioned here. Same boss as Keyzha at DC Mall?
Yup.... It has been quite a few bros' secret joint for quite some time... Hurhurhurhur....
Old 26-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I still remember, while I stay at da Vienna there is this chio Recep.. Not sure she still work a not. Manage to get her number the other time but have not contacted her.
I think almost every Batam hotel seems to have some chio receptionist (something i notice),and Da Vienna have had quite a few in my last trip there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya. Indo ladies usually have many phone.
1 for working, so that okt can contact them
1 for personal, some have 2 personal one for internet. 1 for call n sms
1 for their indo bf or together with their sg bf..
I learned to have multiple phones in Batam too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
As soon as I arrive to Harbour Bay, my SOP is to walk straight to the Prima Ferries offices to present my return ticket and CHECK-IN for the return one week later.

That way, I can stay 15 mins more in my room at Formosa on my last day (the last 15 minutes can be important) and leave, say, at 18:30 with the boarding pass in hand to catch the ferry of 19:15.
Alternatively,you can ask the Reception to help you make a call to Horizon Ferry to book a reservation to secure a place on the day you planned to go back. You secure a booking number so that you can straight away get your boarding pass ready for collection when you arrive at the Horizon counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Like your XXXXX n kacang ijau
Sorry to ask,what is kacang ijau? I did a search but the meaning of the word seems pretty odd,...sugarcane juice?

Whatever my illustration,i try to make my point as simple as possible to help the one who reads it understand.

Girl's 1st quoted xxx price. Dont bargain,who knows may likely end up having to pay xxxxxxx price for VAS (value-added service). If bargain to x price upfront,the room for VAS becomes cheaper and at most xx or xxx price instead of xxxxxxx price. VAS usually were an upgraded version of "better service" or some sort of fetish.

Conclusion,bargain for better quality service,hehehe... (i am starting to sound like propagating..lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Yes, the price is still the same According to your price list but during my first time there, the counter show me 2 kinds of separate list - "daytime massage list" and "afternoon massage list" - same menu but different price (if u go during the morning it's cheaper).
See,if i never post the price list of Halo Kitty out,this info would never have come to light or it may have cause some sort of confusion between bro A getting A price and bro B getting B price. Worse,i would not know that there are 2 price list. Your reply has proven that sometime when we share information,the original 1st sharing information gets richer and better.

Sincerely thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
My 2nd time when I go, the counter show me the "daytime list"... I ask them abt the morning list,then they take it out to show me..... Grr trying to earn extra eh
Interesting....looks like there are greedy people there and greedy people are the easiest to smoke (or bribe) and be taken advantage from...hehehe...

Quote:
25 year old. 1.5 Hours? that cost about 100K
I must say the massage is more expensive than most place at 100k per hour and 150k for 1.5 hour. I took the 1.5 hour massage at 150k,special service at 150k with everything off and full roaming. Next time,i hope to get her to massage for me in nude,hehehe...

Quote:
HJ? 200k can be considered normal rate. If you are local, nego. for SYT.
200k HJ is my max limit for those individual massage shop (not for hotel and men's spa). Remember i always bargain with a die hard rate of 100k and 200k fj? I always tell the girls "my friends tell me...100k hj and 200k fj...",and where did i find out about 100k hj and 200k fj? Who is this "friend" i am constantly referring to?

Its from you,bro. I pick up the 100k hj and 200k fj benchmark from you.

(your previous post/s on 100k hj and 200k fj years ago before i was even here has somehow affect me)

Quote:
Sometimes, they dont even get a customer at all in a day. Times are bad, they will take the offer that comes by. Smart girl.
150k for 1.5 hour massage,another 150k for full strip off plus full roaming and after everything done,got a hair wash plus face wash. I think i had a good deal. Its my 1st face wash in Batam,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Alternatively,you can ask the Reception to help you make a call to Horizon Ferry to book a reservation to secure a place on the day you planned to go back. You secure a booking number so that you can straight away get your boarding pass ready for collection when you arrive at the Horizon counter.
Yes, correct, but it's MUCH BETTER to check-in and *get the boarding pass* immediately on my arrival. That way, I don't have to pass by the Horizon counter the day of departure. I have my boarding pass in hand and I go straight from Formosa to the gate.
Old 27-04-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just to share ... that BSM chicken rice not for me ... Think due to hygiene and my tolerance for cold meat ... LS 💩 within 1/2 hr. Luckily was at Nagoya not wet market else would have no choice but to soil and make the market "wetter" in some corner
Old 27-04-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Permata indah is another place to go as it actually operate as a ktv at night..
Hawaii and Memory were both KTV booking joint too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Going for solo trip on the 29th for 2D1N.

Very likely to try Formosa Hotel(unless suay suay before Labour day all tio book)
If you are staying in Formosa Hotel,2 popular booking joints already within about less than 10 mins walk from the hotel itself. (calculating base on you walking there for the 1st time)

Book hotel early to avoid disappointment.

There are no lack of girls within 5 mins walk from Formosa Hotel. In the event if all else fail,there is always Alishan KTV after 730pm.

A post below for your further reference :

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...postcount=1460

Quote:
He only knows the way for the basic 4 joints that I usually go(family driver not joint employed) so if anywhere else need to provide address for him especially massage parlors.
Just curious which 4 booking joints the driver knows?

Quote:
I will mostly likely nua in the room and with my cewek(she wants to give me bahasa lesson) , also prepared my VGA cable and laptop with loads of movies to spent a quiet day there.
Bring along HDMi cable. If you decide to bring VGA cable,please remember to bring along an audio cable (speaker cable). Do note that the movie you bring may not have Bahasa translation,your girl may feel bored not being able to understand whats being screen...well...unless the show you screen is those xxx ones,hehehe...

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Yesterday, went to recce Tiban Centre with my unreliable driver and along the way also checked out Taman Kota Mas/Baloi. No massage shop in these area.
No spa-like places like those that of Spa Secret spa too? hmm....do you notice any hotel nearby if you dont mind me asking. If there is a hotel,usually there is a massage place just round the corner somewhere,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Next trip may want to explore Greenland, Panbil Mall area and Jl Ahmad Dahlan near to Mustafa Plaza. According to my unreliable driver, he said there are "toko pijat" with "pijat plus" in Panbil area and somewhere further up Panbil has a good seafood restaurant. Well...let's see (yet to discover)....
Sorry bro,whats toko pijat and pijat plus? Hmm...i am currently on my own "mission",otherwise i would look at Pabil and/or Tiban...

Quote:
No worries , it's just me feeling nervous going on solo trip hence I got a full day driver incase shit happens I can still get help from him at anytime. He's not just a driver for me , he's also my translator/tour guide and a great friend so I feel like supporting him a little in his part time business.
I understand how you feel becos i have been there before.You just dont want to be dependent on others,yet hope to safe guard yourself. As a matter of fact,i find you are not paying him for his service as a driver,but more for his company and as a form of insurance. I hope to join you one day to Batam but w/o your driver,hehehe...

Quote:
I will go by taxis on future subsequent trips after I get more familiarized with Batam and also their language.
Thats is after you become 'independent' enough,which you will eventually be. Before that ,you may wish to 1st step out of your comfort zone,hehehe... Walk around the area of formosa.With maps on the link above,you cannot get lost and in the event if you do,simply walk to any hotel to hail a taxi or ojek (every 100 steps you will likely see a hotel). From Formosa Hotel,try walking to Nagoya Hill Mall. Hehehe..language should not be a barrier (tho i must say it is good to know their language) becos to date,i still dont speak bahasa too.

Hope this post reach you in time before you head to Batam.

Cheers and enjoy your trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yes, correct, but it's MUCH BETTER to check-in and *get the boarding pass* immediately on my arrival. That way, I don't have to pass by the Horizon counter the day of departure. I have my boarding pass in hand and I go straight from Formosa to the gate.

Smart move. Considering that during peak seasons, u may not even book for the timing you want back a few days later, even when you book after touch down.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro nono1973 and others who have tried stayed ..

In your opinion , Which hotel offers the most comfortable bed ?
Biz , Da Vienna , Farmosa , Hana , Lai Lai , Utama , Hans Inn amongst others
Old 27-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Just to share ... that BSM chicken rice not for me ... Think due to hygiene and my tolerance for cold meat ... LS 💩 within 1/2 hr. Luckily was at Nagoya not wet market else would have no choice but to soil and make the market "wetter" in some corner
Sounds bad....did u take any ice cold drinks with ice together w the meal?
It could be the ice also.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys! Planning to head to Batam this Friday. Can I check if there is any happening pub or club to drink at night?
And, other than Utama area, where can I find more massage shops that cost like 60k per massage? Thank you!!
Old 27-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Here, you can find the best recommendation...
Old 27-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry bro,whats toko pijat and pijat plus? Hmm...i am currently on my own "mission",otherwise i would look at Pabil and/or Tiban...
^ Dropping by for quick translations
toko pijat: massage joint
pijat plus: massage with extras (hence plus), you know HJ, BJ,FJ,etc.
Old 27-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I head to massage at idola which is oppsoite Dju Dju Hotel before heading to for lunch at BUdi Siang Malam chicken rice store.

I had a good time at this place with a 100k dick massage 1st then a hj.(1st quote 300k) The girl keeps teasing me halfway thru the hj by stopping at doing it halfway. Tells me 100k = 0.5 time hj,hehehehe...it was a lot of fun.Imagine this,hj halfway,she tell me,"finished". I look at her eyes wide open and say "No! No!~"...lol...and she continues and then will stop halfway again...(repeated that a few times) it was full roaming for me but becos the place where i get the massage is curtained,so no full strip. I gave her an extra 50k at the end of the session becos of her good cheery service and at the same time, i wanted her to remember me as i planned to RTM for "something extra",hehehe....

There is wifi in this place,so communication was a breeze via google translate. Idola is only 5 mins walk from Formosa,2 mins walk from City Central,hehehe...on my way out,i was told there are...hmm...think i will keep this part to myself for now...hehehe...and by the way,my massage girl was a MILF,in her 30s.
Wow.....I remember I didnt have so much fun when I visited this place last time.....

Quote:

And for Dirty massage :

4. Idola Massage (opposite Dju Dju Hotel)
Clap clap clap....on your ability to turn this "clean" joint into a Dirty joint....
Old 27-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, i am going this friday 2d1n, anyone going there wanna meet? pm me thx
Old 27-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
..what is kacang ijau?..
绿豆GreenBean
Kacang=bean/nut
ijau=green

In indo sometime they shortcut "hijau" as "ijau"

My favorite kacang ijau stall is in Utama. (In fact my favorite hotel in btm is utama) when you walk from MLS towards DCM you will hit a wall,(up there is the service road of DCM) there you are a few hawkers. One of it have a sign. "kacang ijau". I think it cost 5k a bowl?.

Counting down...
Im coming....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1