The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 17
agent_feng is a Helpful and Caring Samsteragent_feng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Mix N Match Tarma Combination Promo

Good news to all bros of SBF.... We are glad to inform all strawberrys lover that we have strawberry to join our tarma team... pls check our group to get more details... Book early to avoid disappointment... Have a great day ahead..

For your information, all bros, Strawberry still has her first blood to tarma session. Bros who is going to book her pls take care of her.. Cheers
Old 31-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

agent_feng is a Helpful and Caring Samsteragent_feng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Tarma session FR

Getting very piss off with wife at home. Looking for someone to vent my
anger with. call wolf make a appointment and there i go fot the session.
when reach the hotel, got my room number almost instand. Went up the
room seeing the 2 cheerful gal make my anger cool off abit. Seeing them
make me feel welcome at their place. Not like at Hm.

They seems to be very observen and blackcurrent who is chatty and can
comunicate with english break the ice. So we chat and while chatting
they gave me a massage and their massage were greate.

In no time we where in the shower together and were in bed pretty fast.
We they started to catbath me. Blackcurrent is naughty. She using her
boob to massage my face. Thought this is something i will only see in
Av and not in real life.

Lets cut everything short here.. Blackcurrent started with BBBJ and
lemon work on my nipple. Blackcurrent is good. not long i CIM. Guess
wat happen later? Not going to tell you cause u got try before you know
what is going to happen then. Not going to give all of you so much
details.

Anyway overall session was 8.5/10
1.5 deducted due to language barrer.
Thanks for the Gems. Bro will visit you very soon again.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Mafia666

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Mix N Match Tarma Combination Promo

Hi, i have joined the group waiting for approval.. also pm you my number.. pls get back to me ASAP. thanks
Old 01-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 18
benny04sg is one of the Best!benny04sg is one of the Best!benny04sg is one of the Best!

Hi agent_feng,
i am interested in the tarma with strawberry, i have join the group pls approve... ty
Old 06-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 18
benny04sg is one of the Best!benny04sg is one of the Best!benny04sg is one of the Best!

Wonderful is maybe the right word to use. Thanks bro feng who is paitient enough to arrange such a wonderful session for me. BC and L is surely best tag team I have encounter. I would say their look might not be the best but trust me their services were top class. L is surely good with her bbbj. Sure suck me dry up and leg wobby. For BC got tight pussy and sound system like boss system.

To be continue... OC come back orledi.

Bros pls upz me if you think I'm worth it but pls dun zap me if you dun like my fr.

Thanks
Old 07-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Good afternoon bros of SBF we are glade to inform you that we have some opening slot for the evening.... Bro pls sms me asap to avoid disappointment.... Thank you and have a nice day...
Old 08-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
Verdon1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sour Lemon gives a sensation twist of taste to your sense.
Blackcurrant gives an energy boast in your body.

Thanks Mr. Wolf for arranging the sensational mind blowing Tarma session with the two fruits. Maybe is my first time trying Tarma that why after receiving your sms my hand was shaking with excitement with my blood system run into my manhood, even before seeing what install for me I was already hard on.

“Ding Dong” the door open slowly but giggling sound already could be heard. There stood the two gracious ladies smiling at me sweetly inviting me in. Inside I was lead to a cushion to be sitting down. Two of them keep looking at me and chatting in Thai words that I don’t really understand and giggler. I just look back at them smiling, Lemon make the first move and sit on my lap pushing her breast into my face, the sense of Spring fruits cover my entire face ah.

Blackcurrant come over and helps me remove my pant and boxer exposing my hand on manhood, they giggle again and gently she stroke my dick, fantastic. Then they ask me bath together with them, which I simply listen without question ask. As if I fall under a charm.

Inside the bathroom was another paradise. 2 pair nicely grows boobs and sexy figure approached me like Angels or you prefer calling them Demons. I raise my hand like as Lemon was in front of me soaping my body and Blackcurrant was behind with soap covering her body and rubbing up down on my back. Oh yeah, never I feel so clean, warm water was rising down from my head to toe. Lemon push her lips near me, hinting my to kiss her, of course I did with my hands roaming up and down her body, suddenly I remember Blackcurrant, I believe in equal treatment, I unlock my lips from Lemon and turn to Blackcurrant, she seem like understand what I need and lock her watery lip in mine, the taste of both kisses is difference. I find Blackcurrant more passionate and Lemon more gentle. She then slowly move down her lip to my nipples and suck it with light licking, further downwards she use a hand holding my dick and smile at me look up, damn I knew the major attack mobilizes. She really enjoy sucking, maybe should call her sucking fish. With Lemon keep fenching me Blackcurrant BBBJ, I can’t take it anymore and unload into her warm mouth. Bit wasted but not regret. They help me to clean up, wipe me dried and lead me to bed.

In bed, I hug both gals into my arm like, mooching Lemon and while Blackcurrant lick my nipple with one hand playing my again hard on dick. I turn and face myself downward to Lemon and lick her breast with another hand gently fingering her, Blackcurrant somehow manage to find a loopholes and insert my dick once again into her mouth. Minutes of foreplay with Lemon I turn to Blackcurrant and pin her down on the bed and lick her, she give out a slow moaning, while Lemon starts to AR me. I never expect in coming, but damn it was heaven I finger both of them and damn watery they both are, Lemon helps my insert CD and spray wide her leg hinting me to Fuck her first, I put in my dick and moaning sound start to come out from Lemon mouth, not to end the game so fast I rock with rhythm. Several minutes I pull out my dick and ask Blackcurrant to do doggie position, Lemon was standing up facing me and we French. Finally I upload, and laid flat on the bed. Yeah everything was wonderfully made.

Lemon VS Blackcurrant
Looks: 7/10 Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 BBBJ: 9.5/10 (CIM)
FJ: 7.5/10 FJ: 8/10
AR: 8.5/10 AR: Never try, never ask.
GFE: Yes. GFE: Yes, bit better then Lemon
Will be better if she Overall: 8.5/10
can speak better English.
Overall: 8/10

Damage Total= $260 Plus a small token of appreciation for the both hardworking ladies.

RTF: Yes, but wait till I recover and re load again.

Thanks again Mr. Wolf, as promise FR given. Keep in touch.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

Thank u bros, for all yr overwhelming support, we r closed for the day, wish tat bros who had enjoyed our services to write some FR, btw we have limited slots for tml, please book early to avoid disappointment. Thanks again for all e support, all bros have given.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:23 AM
eton44

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi bro is there any chance to have 3 gals to one? pls pm me
Old 10-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
Sammy Jr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammy Jr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eton44 View Post
Hi bro is there any chance to have 3 gals to one? pls pm me
One on one solid. Two on one out of this world. Three on one. I wish
Provided the price is nice. Never try before. One hand on one breast. Mouth on another breast. Manhood poking on one hole
Old 10-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

A very good afternoon to all bros of SBF... Tomorrow will be the last day for these fruits... Any bro who are interested pls book now to avoid disappointment... Thank you and have a nice day...
Old 11-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdon1977 View Post
Lemon VS Blackcurrant
Looks: 7/10 Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 BBBJ: 9.5/10 (CIM)
FJ: 7.5/10 FJ: 8/10
AR: 8.5/10 AR: Never try, never ask.
GFE: Yes. GFE: Yes, bit better then Lemon
Will be better if she Overall: 8.5/10
can speak better English.
Overall: 8/10

Damage Total= $260 Plus a small token of appreciation for the both hardworking ladies.

RTF: Yes, but wait till I recover and re load again.

Thanks again Mr. Wolf, as promise FR given. Keep in touch.
Wah bro you dam steady .
Old 11-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
kenny3004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never like writing FR.
Even write never write too much.
Good , bad I always deem its my luck.
Well yesterday, I guess was my lucky day.
Hard earn money well spent.
Had Lemon and Blackcurrant for tea.
Sweet and sour makes my day.
Tarma session I had. Good and service oriented.
Thank Agent Feng. Too bad no time RTF.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1