The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Newbie qns - are different prices categories at diff parts of Geylang?

As above. Venturing into Geylang but a bit overwhelmed by info. Are the diff categories (50, 80, 150) located at different parts of Geylang? Seems like many 150 are at Lor 16 and WH but I'm not sure.

Or are they organised by nationality? Lol like Thais are at a few lorongs, Viets at another etc... Or is it totally anyhow?
Old 08-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Newbie qns - are different prices categories at diff parts of Geylang?

I think newbies should not have the mentality that they want to have the best bang for their buck. Because it would just end up damn tiring to read reviews and then memorizing all the good bonks. It is not the same as buying a watch or car, you cant just read reviews and go get the particular item. I think this hobby is a long term game, dont expect like spending $50-150 and end of story, nope sorry, your balls will be looking for the next high.

Newbies should approach his FL/WL thing like a game, of course, dont take it so casually and be like a construction bhangla going for his standard weekend bonk at Lorong 24 ($36 bonk or something), that is called addiction. We dont want to be an addict, we are like a hobbyist , a connoisseur of fine things (ladies).

So, what I initially did was just to visit houses and try it out, the fun part is seeing testing WL (choosing the ones that smile and seem friendly, and of course, matching my taste in women). Slowly, I return to the same WL and try to go further. And what to I mean further? Here you must set your own definition, do you want to KC the girl? do you want to raw her? or do you want to make her orgasm? Or do you want to play politics and engage another WL infront of her?

I admit, some people might call me psychotic, but I think this is the gist of visiting GL, you get a story that is uniquely yours (with you and the WL being the main characters). Otherwise, some people are totally fine with just bonking and go home, i think that is a little primitive, like an animal? (of course, no offense to bros who do not engage on a deeper level, it is just my 2 cents)
Old 08-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
As above. Venturing into Geylang but a bit overwhelmed by info. Are the diff categories (50, 80, 150) located at different parts of Geylang? Seems like many 150 are at Lor 16 and WH but I'm not sure.

Or are they organised by nationality? Lol like Thais are at a few lorongs, Viets at another etc... Or is it totally anyhow?
Wow bro seems you have been in forums for a long time but nv venture to GL before....

There is a sticky thread showing the different houses and nationalities
Nope they dont sort into any type or nationality you just have to walk around
Old 09-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
I think newbies should not have the mentality that they want to have the best bang for their buck. Because it would just end up damn tiring to read reviews and then memorizing all the good bonks. It is not the same as buying a watch or car, you cant just read reviews and go get the particular item. I think this hobby is a long term game, dont expect like spending $50-150 and end of story, nope sorry, your balls will be looking for the next high.

Newbies should approach his FL/WL thing like a game, of course, dont take it so casually and be like a construction bhangla going for his standard weekend bonk at Lorong 24 ($36 bonk or something), that is called addiction. We dont want to be an addict, we are like a hobbyist , a connoisseur of fine things (ladies).

So, what I initially did was just to visit houses and try it out, the fun part is seeing testing WL (choosing the ones that smile and seem friendly, and of course, matching my taste in women). Slowly, I return to the same WL and try to go further. And what to I mean further? Here you must set your own definition, do you want to KC the girl? do you want to raw her? or do you want to make her orgasm? Or do you want to play politics and engage another WL infront of her?

I admit, some people might call me psychotic, but I think this is the gist of visiting GL, you get a story that is uniquely yours (with you and the WL being the main characters). Otherwise, some people are totally fine with just bonking and go home, i think that is a little primitive, like an animal? (of course, no offense to bros who do not engage on a deeper level, it is just my 2 cents)
Haha your approach made me laugh I can just imagine how you plot revenge. Thank you for sharing!
Old 11-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wow bro seems you have been in forums for a long time but nv venture to GL before....

its a very old newborn baby

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post

I usually pick 1 house I think is good and just stick to it.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DarkSlayerV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it safe to find FLs that are not based in GL? I'm a newbie to all of these, so my apologies in advance.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

Been doing FLs mostly haha
Old 13-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post

Lol I'm relatively new and have been reading this forums, I realized alot of laojiaos do the same thing as you. Personally if I wanted to play I would just chase a non-WL. If real KC then can get relationship, if kenna KC with WL there's very low chance of happy ending (the relationship kind not the massage kind of ending!). Kudos though, I can see where the thrill comes from but I'm lazy don't like put effort.

Personally I just wanna bonk different types of ladies wham bam thank you mam, no rtfs. Tall, short, big, small all I want to try.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I saw before cat60 prc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1