The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 18-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 6
Humlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
For business, if you have the extra money to afford to lose, then do something you like or expert in, everything has its own demand..
Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-09-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 7
TomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
seriously i dont know most of the young generation think now...
they want short cut, easy money but give out less strength...
Has our SG education system also having problem like those in Taiwan? becoming strawberry not only in army but also in many aspects of life..?
The most expensive "things" in life is FREE....
I agree but its not just young many older people also as corrupt by "internet culture", ie say internet designed for free dissemination of info, say forum for sharing, but then they never share themselves never google for information or read thread instead pm/post ask for free info want free want fast want good, even now have internet beggar, no need to stand on street post few mother father cry or post on gofundme ask for free lunch
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1863 / Power: 4
ZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post

Whoa jialat... must edit post liao
How to quote 3 different samsters and reply in one single text box? This can teach bro?
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2514 / Power: 16
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.
as i mentioned always to my juniors...
always set your own goals then work towards it, dont and never care what other say...
also this story - when we young, we find ways to make money and work damn hard...and thinking for one day we can retire and do what? retire in a place near beach with a nice hut and go fishing with friends and drink kopi with kakis or buy land and do farming..sound shiok right..but think about it...isnt it the farmers and fishermen are doing now all their life...? ironic right?
they dont have to spend too much of their lifetime like how we do to get what we wanted..but we all work like cow and horse to get what we wanted...

I'M CIM KING
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

Humlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumlea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
How to quote 3 different samsters and reply in one single text box? This can teach bro?
Bro, just copy their message and put in (QUOTE=ZanShen) then at the end of their message put (/QUOTE)... change the () into []
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

TomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of lightTomMAffolter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, just copy their message and put in (QUOTE=ZanShen) then at the end of their message put (/QUOTE)... change the () into []
Quote:
as i mentioned always to my juniors...
always set your own goals then work towards it, dont and never care what other say...
also this story - when we young, we find ways to make money and work damn hard...and thinking for one day we can retire and do what? retire in a place near beach with a nice hut and go fishing with friends and drink kopi with kakis or buy land and do farming..sound shiok right..but think about it...isnt it the farmers and fishermen are doing now all their life...? ironic right?
they dont have to spend too much of their lifetime like how we do to get what we wanted..but we all work like cow and horse to get what we wanted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
or just use multiquote function really this still must teach
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Stuck in Thailand?

No man lives the same life and style. Behind everyone theres always some stories be it 酸甜苦辣 in the process

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

*Rebuild Playground*Create Fun*Chiongster First*
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant futureZanShen has a brilliant future

Quote:
ok

No man lives the same life and style. Behind everyone theres always some stories be it 酸甜苦辣 in the process

testing
Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Test

Quote:
Test
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Can liao. Thank you bros
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
or just use multiquote function really this still must teach
My teacher said don't know must be humble and ask. Don't don't know pretending what also know
Old Today, 10:00 AM
Samster

Alamak, I don’t even know have multi quote function... LOL
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, I don’t even know have multi quote function... LOL
seriously guys there is a big button right next to the quote button cant understand how these things are not seen
Old Today, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 11
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ever thought about this before but is diff lah....we retire with passive income knowing nothing much can bring us down if we live on our humble normal life style with fishing or farming as hobby............ but to those farmers or fishermen they have to do it for work and their work depend on weather leh......we do it as hobby to enjoy life but they do it to support their life, same same but different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1