The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Petain open already?
Old 11-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
Bro, Can advice that petain road start on what time yah?
I newbie, and nvr been there
its been closed.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
voner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to miss them....
Old 13-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
Bro, Can advice that petain road start on what time yah?
I newbie, and nvr been there
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasboy View Post
Petain open already?
Refer to official news. If gahmen haven't say legal joints can open means not open yet.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

95% of the sectors opened in P2. With social distance measures. 5% is the problem one where I guess, task force kiv till further notices. One of the 5% is RLD.

It is an industry where it must reopen. I guess some countries re open this 5% and, saw a spike in cases. No choice shut it down. S Korea and Australia? News cannot tell us.

When this 5% is ready it will be back in biz. Hold on your horses.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
95% of the sectors opened in P2. With social distance measures. 5% is the problem one where I guess, task force kiv till further notices. One of the 5% is RLD.

It is an industry where it must reopen. I guess some countries re open this 5% and, saw a spike in cases. No choice shut it down. S Korea and Australia? News cannot tell us.

When this 5% is ready it will be back in biz. Hold on your horses.
will not be that fast.based on news, Malaysia plans to open borders next jan but no ack from our ends. I have spoken to some WLs, they are doing well. Some are looking for jobs to do in their country.
Old 19-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
will not be that fast.based on news, Malaysia plans to open borders next jan but no ack from our ends. I have spoken to some WLs, they are doing well. Some are looking for jobs to do in their country.
I don't see much hope of GL/PT or any RLD opening up soon. WHO Chief Scientist has said it will be 2022 for us to get back to pre-Covid times. Can you imagine our dorms opening up and PT opening. All our foreign workers need to release their pent up feeling and every WL will become a super spreader. Every foreign worker will also become a super spreader.

Even bros like us who visit PT need not even go into the room, maybe just walking there already may be infected with Covid. So for the ime being, it's either you and your hand or massage centre where the MLs are asking $150 to $200, for a 5 to 10 min shot.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

The last 5% which is the most difficult to back in biz. But it will be. I guess gov of the world are KIV this sectors as long as they can. Thai people gone crazy. Never in past 50 yrs until this weekend dare to ask the King to reform his systems.

This is the lock down of the century. No more.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

thats end of 2020, we will not see any good news I guess. those WLs i kept contacts with are finding jobs too.
Old 26-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I am KP. I drop by this afternoon @1300 hrs. All closed including the provision shop. The other side. The front gate. H28 door was opened I notce an aunty sitting on a chair near the gate. I guess this house is rented to FWs.

Still my feelings. Official RLD closed for 6 months and, properly remains till middle of 2021. Hopping for a cure to the Wuhan virus aka Covid 19. Not to forget it came from Wuhan and Wu Bei. PRC brought this in to the world.

Un official RLD in biz! Where? SPA and HC in biz. I notice alot of coffee shops around the area are closed. Is it due to many FWs return home? One more. So called town areas look dark. I pretty much guess the VIP next project this 30 yrs. Force foreigners, PR and new citizens to move into HDB estates. I hope it exclude vice.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before Covid MCO, I got one of the WLs to give me her dress

Anyone can guess from which WL?

Old 29-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Looks familiar. Is it from Helen?
Old 29-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Looks familiar. Is it from Helen?
Nice guess but I think is wrong as I never see Helen wear this before

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 29-09-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Old 29-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

...Mun mun?
Old 29-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post