The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Interesting experience got me too. I recently went to a ml who was telling me about jy record. Apparently I only have a few records without much information. But enough to proof I am a customer.

Makes me wonder who gave them because I have not asked for it to be put there before but I sctusly have not had much trouble visiting many MLs.

Also makes me think that there are more than one database around or they purge records because u would assume I would have more than 1 or 2 since I been around for awhile.
I have been quite a frequent customer over the years but I don't have much records too..

The MLs not so free like us to write reviews and rate looks and attitude

They probably don't bother unless you did something to offend them

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Anyone got the database the ml use
Would like to see my own records
Xd
Ask your ML..
Old 20-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Looks: 6.5/10 Not my type and i know where she used to work. Down to earth kind of girl.
Body: 7/10 Small sized with small B cup. Stripped SN with a hot pant.
Massage: 7/10 super soft and green so I no comments. Piano piano abit ask me to flip over.
Sensual: 7/10 she is new to this, when doing hj will lick you up and down. Very accommodating also.

Hardworking girl due to covid hustling now. She helps you shower before and after by the way.

Tried on Friday night, was the last customer. Unknowingly stayed longer than the 1hr she said its ok no rush. Before leaving still hug and say hope you come back again.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar
Looks: 6.5/10 Not my type and i know where she used to work. Down to earth kind of girl.
Body: 7/10 Small sized with small B cup. Stripped SN with a hot pant.
Hotpant is simply no go.

I also noticed that terms like "down to earth" and "girl next door" are often used as euphemisms

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 20-09-2020 at 07:25 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hotpant is simply no go.

I also noticed that terms like "down to earth" and "girl next door" are often used as euphemisms
Dont wanna use too strong or harsh words... They (MLs) also not easy making a living. Actually SLG her pics looks SYT, I guess is my own expectation too high after seeing the pics.

New listing. Anybody tried yet?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/
Old 20-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kdawg is Cool - loads of Potential

Craving for ML with really huge tits. Any recommendations?

Can’t trust the description on these sites, every one here is at least C cup.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone has tips on how to book QT
Day before or on the day what time usually to msg
Always no reply from her
Old 20-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 14
kanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Always no reply from her
It’s normal..think her lots get booked pretty fast, or maybe she prioritise for certain regulars.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
maliciousheart is Cool - loads of Potential

Been lurking but figured time to contribute my first FR. Will be a bit long winded but hey, most of us now spend our time reading this forum since the girls are all the same for now.

Review on Shuang Shuang.

https://sglonelyguys.online/shuang-shuang-massage/

Location: 8/10 - Pretty easy to go to Central location for food soldier and MRT user. No SafeEntry and there's a bus stop right infront for bros that need a place to lurk until time to chiong. Also decent places to eat nearby to replenish your energy after.

Looks: 6.5/10 - She looks close to the picture where she's cow outfit. Face and boobs are done up. Would rate maybe 6.5/10. Looks a bit like a friend of mine so just fantasize.

House: Clean and cosy BUT... a few things. The shower cubicle is like really tiny. I'm like a Uniqlo M-L and I take up the whole cubicle. So for big bros... you might not be able to go inside the shower cubicle. Shower together (listed) is damn near impossible. Also her dustbin in her toilet is not covered. You can see fallen bros so takes away any fantasy that she's yours alone. I was like... huh quite good business LOL

Massage: 7/10 - Pretty decent but some minor phone usage. You won't honestly feel the phone usage but as she was massaging I was like... "ah... one handed repetitive massage, confirm using phone". But her head massage at the end of sensual was quite nice.

Sensual: Pretty good but she spent most of her time SN although listed as FN. Until I asked if she could take off her panties and she obliged BUT... she lie down beside me and firmly plant herself on my side like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner (some bros might know how ML lie beside you and remove your ability to move your body to roam). Your hand will never be able to reach down south and you will never be able to see it. Can only see the back of her head at best. So I was like... FN 'technically' but might as well not.

BBJ and HJ: 6/10 - Didn't need to do multiplication table in my head.

GFE: Neutral - Less GF and more like mechanical flirty friend.

RTM: Probably not. SLG reviews seemed so positive but I guess my mileage varied.

Maybe she's someone's favorite and I just had a different experience.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Always no reply from her
Wa bro you ask until so detailed.. her OKT not here leh

General rule when booking the more popular ones:
1. Book early on the day and give more flexibility on the timings..
> Ask if they available for timings A,B,C

2. Don’t give up if you fail the first few times

3. Give up and move on if no reply even after a few tries
Old 20-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliciousheart View Post
Been lurking but figured time to contribute my first FR. Will be a bit long winded but hey, most of us now spend our time reading this forum since the girls are all the same for now.

Review on Shuang Shuang.

https://sglonelyguys.online/shuang-shuang-massage/

Sensual: firmly plant herself on my side like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner (some bros might know how ML lie beside you and remove your ability to move your body to roam).
Maybe she's someone's favorite and I just had a different experience.
LOL I feel you bro.. many ML’s do that to prevent unwanted roaming and
Nipple zhut zhut.. usually I just ask them nicely to change positions for “more feels”
Old 20-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to see Cheryl few days back (the one in HC dome). Booking was quite easily and smoothly, especially if you use Line.
Look: she was quite young, and cheerful.
Boob: quite small, i think probably B size
Massage: non existence, go straight to sensual
Sensual: this is where she’s outstanding.I chose the $150 package. And she serviced me like a king.She got a trick using warm water to tounge fuck your asshole and Bbbj which was quite interesting. And even after releasing, she used her mouth to clean your brother.It made me hard again

Last edited by Nedstarkbav; 21-09-2020 at 07:16 AM.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No it does not !!!
Being clean, groomed, respectful and charming as always been my preferred currency of choice. Lol. And in my experience, that opens more than their apartment doors.
Can't agree more... Am far from a treat for eyes myself but being clean (before the shower)and smelling nice (not drowned in cheap cologne) treating them with respect and being kind is just being decent. And you do receive rewards in kind often never asked for and always welcome as the receiver of said pleasures. Be it Vanilla MLs or those with more services, as you will reap what you sow in brownie points.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
Dont wanna use too strong or harsh words... They (MLs) also not easy making a living. Actually SLG her pics looks SYT, I guess is my own expectation too high after seeing the pics.

New listing. Anybody tried yet?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/
At first look at the photo quite nice
Then see tummy area is hidden and the pricing look too good to be true
Old 20-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
I went to see Cheryl few days back. . . .I chose the $150 package. And she serviced me like a king. She got a trick using warm water to tounge fuck your asshole and Bbbj which was quite interesting. And even after releasing, she used her mouth to clean your brother.It made me hard again
Thanks for the FR, which Cheryl is this 'cause the one on SLG dos not offer a $150 package or a BBBJ.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
At first look at the photo quite nice
Then see tummy area is hidden and the pricing look too good to be true
Agreed.. Rule of thumb is:
> must be able to see: Arms, legs, stomach
Never trust the face pics cause meitu is godly..
and of course pricing relative to service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1