The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
naked pics didnt load

This fresh abalone is really nicely maintained always hated those bushy types that will always go up your nostrils when you DATY

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-12-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this girl i fucked 6mths ago for 300k then later drop to 250k now 200k she pretty face 25yrs a bit fleshy body can kiss daty nice bbbj she told me she has a ccp bf last time who send her money haha

CCP = Cockroach Communist Party???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-12-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes chinese guys also now sponsor vb haha

Bladdy Cockroaches have gotten really filthy rich over all these years by imposing lopsided FDI policies with technology transfers, mandatory local % ownership.....blah blah blah, and now they are using the same $$$ they earned from other cuntries to slap them back in the face

Really pity their immediate border neighbours having their own land directly snatched away in their faces and yet cant do anything about that big bully, already happened to Nepal, India, Bhutan.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-12-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
life is to short to get involved in these political issues there will always be bullies i try to keep my life simple good food good fucks full stop. here is 200k favorite of mine

Yeah you're rite life is really just too short I still believe one day Emperor Cockroach will be tried in some genocide tribunals after his downfall as increasing number of his own CCP cadres are already getting very sick of his titanium-fisted arrogant rule

Vaccine cumming.......at least a glimmer of hope to all these doom & gloom

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-12-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
what doom and gloom thanks to covid many vb return from carrot chop cuntries and i can get discounted pussy.
Im not a fan of meaty girls but at 200k sometimes its worth change diet

Dont think u will be interested in those as they are already super eagles & quite high mileage but since supply > demand naturally the law of economics apply thats the constant advantage of living in the cuntry of production as u have the choicest freshest produce ever.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
You sound like a bitter old man, jealous that other can find through their own ability cheap young pretty girls to fuck. Where as all you can do is go around leeching and being a parasite, and now that they wont share with the likes of you all you can do is take every opportunity to sabo them.
I post detail information of tourist accessible shops because I want to sabotage your business ? ?
Who needs you when there is much free information about other tourist accessible shops ? ?
Old 17-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
These jokers who are in reality dumb asses like to post shit thinking it makes them seem smart.
I only post detail information about tourist accessible shops, how smart can I be ? ?
Old 17-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sgloverguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Tom where r u. Miss u post and all the photos
Old 18-12-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing all a merry Christmas n a happy new year
Old 21-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Wishing all a merry Christmas n a happy new year

Good morning bro

Long time no see u post, any good local trips catch recently??? oh and a Merry Chit-met to u too.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Merry Xmas to all of you.

I think Tom is either resting now or find new girls to enjoy
Old 24-12-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
nah man i taking a indefinite break from sbf and any other such type forum, sick of all the leechers and lurkers who don't contribute anything and if they say anything is just ask for lobang and if refused open mouth to curse you or say you are okt/pimp blah blah, so cant beat them i will be joining as a useless leecher/lurker, not that i have ever gained anything useful in the last 10 yrs as a member here

I'm happy for you as you have attained the supreme level of Enlightenment

Merry Chit-Met & happy bonking......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-12-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
nah man i taking a indefinite break from sbf and any other such type forum, sick of all the leechers and lurkers who don't contribute anything and if they say anything is just ask for lobang and if refused open mouth to curse you or say you are okt/pimp blah blah, so cant beat them i will be joining as a useless leecher/lurker, not that i have ever gained anything useful in the last 10 yrs as a member here
merry christmas and happy new year to you and thanks for all the picture you post huat ar..........
Old 26-12-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Vietigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Merry Christmas to you,
good to stay far away from this forum if there's nothing to value add to chiongsters and your posting of irrelevant topics where it should be posted in other section, let this thread goes back to it's original purpose. Since your arrival, it had turned to almost a dead thread. I'm glad you left the Thai thread, and you should stay away from this thread as well.
Old 28-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietigo View Post
Merry Christmas to you,
good to stay far away from this forum if there's nothing to value add to chiongsters and your posting of irrelevant topics where it should be posted in other section, let this thread goes back to it's original purpose. Since your arrival, it had turned to almost a dead thread. I'm glad you left the Thai thread, and you should stay away from this thread as well.

Its the festive season, lets all chill

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1