The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2002, 09:17 AM
Ongsters

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboCop999

Chemistry??? We bros go there pay money have sex still must create chemistry? U seow si bo???? Told u dont talk cock in here liao.

U already admitted in so many postings U are the siam OKT. Why now want to keep saying u retired? Kakak i know, cos your siam Fon now pi chia lobang now u scared, kakakakka
Pay money for sex and create chemistry? Sometimes , i can't really figure out what is up the minds of certain cheongsters. I have a good laugh after reading it perhaps times are different from my heydays
Old 13-09-2002, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Pl lah,talk cork here no use...talk so much 4 fuck,dare 2 meet the person then say!!!!!!!
Old 27-09-2002, 05:44 PM
bradpitt968

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Wah, so long nevr go hse 12, almost all new girls.

got G5, G15, G20, G11,G21

Still see the friendly and the skinny okt there.
Smile smile smile. This is the House of smile.

Haven't try this house yet but I believe, G5 is going to be the hot favourite with her next door girl looks. Petite, but small boobs. Cheerful.
Me not trying any for the next few weeks to recuperate. EVen if try I will go and find my gems before they go home. Many of my gems going to ORD soon, wah seow liao.

By the way, this G15, gave me a very lusty look.......:0
Saw long queue at L18H12 last nite... can someone give FR on the girls.. btw... G15 give me a very lusty look also... any FR??
Old 28-09-2002, 09:18 PM
bradpitt968

Quote:
Originally posted by ginola19_sg
L18H30G7

Attitude - 3

Others not worthy mentioning ard 5-6.

avoid
Don't worry.... i got $40 wasted there also!! one thing... she look really quite pretty.... very sharp features i must say.... but once into the room... u know that's it!! If i'm at L18H30..... i only got one girl that i'll go for...... and that is..... *go read my other post*..... LOL!!
Old 20-11-2002, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Way OT

This is way OT-discussion should be moved to the "Sexual Health Issues" area.

But since we're on the topic <grin> of prophylactic selection (IMO should be a compulsory O-level subject), the providers do not like the nonoxynol-9/spermicide variety. Tastes like cattle dung and in the words of a lady: "it mek my down ther smer bad. no want.". Besides it may be counter-productive: it supposedly irritates the hell out of the "delicate vaginal linings" and opening you up to increased risk of bad things being transmitted.

I BYOC too. The Carex they have on tap (the "house pour") is unfortunately too small for me. I had to pay a provider two sessions once (in the days of my Petain forays) just because she (he?) spent the first session strangling my weener trying the put that damned raincoat on. She (he?) could've used an allen wrench with no more success.

BTW I use Trojans. I am in no way associated with the company - just another satisfied customer.

Giddly
Old 21-11-2002, 11:52 PM
Samster

Re: 2 sessions

IME, this has applied to every house I've visited. In recent memory, I remember doing this in L18, Westerhout, and the L8H66x series with no problems whatsoever. The provider would either intercom or open the door and shout out to the desk.

However let me caveat this by saying that I don't know if anybody was actually waiting for the provider or not. And obviously if a known big-spender was indeed waiting, then I'd expect to be chucked out with profuse apologies. I have no problems with that either - this is standard business practice anywhere.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey

For my experience, its the other way as previously I waited even further when the customer extended another session. Actually this is up to the house policy on which they want.
Old 23-12-2002, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bustit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L6H72G28

hi sc,

u are right, L6H72 is really full of gems even though they are not wearing very nice. u will know why when u try them.

L6H72G28

name: gwen
face: 7/10 (not extraordinary pretty but got that girl next door look)
body: 7/10. (if u are looking for big boobs type. this is not yr type. pick nipples and smooth complexion)
BJ: 6/10 (no BBBJ and not very skillful but willing to work hard)
FJ: 9/10 (loud moaning sound and look at u at a sluttish way. imagine an innocent girl doing that to u?? god.....)
RTF: of course, numerous times.

she is my regular and also ang pai here. most of the time, i have to wait for her. but during this waiting, i had observed other gems are G8, G18, G17 and G19. They have really fast turnaround man.... and i see lots of regular visiting them back as well.

i have to say this is a house of gem...

bustit
Old 23-12-2002, 01:56 PM
Samster

Re: L6H72G28

bustit, lw or other regulars:

What's the number of the girl with the large geometric tattoo on her lower back? She looks hot (HOT! although the session I had with her was SOP). I did her (HOT!) quite a while back, promptly forgot her number the idiot I am, but I'm sure she's still around as I saw her recently at a mall in the a.m. She looked hot (HOT!) waiting for her whatever. Judging by the number of TGs I've seen eating here, puyings seem to love the food dished out by this Thai outlet serving Japanese food (yes, strange combination) located in the basement of the said mall. Maybe it's the Pad Oyakodon Ga Pow

Thanks for the tag number. I have some friends that want to know.

Giddly
Old 23-12-2002, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bustit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: L6H72G28

hi giddy,

it is G18 whom had that tattoo on her back hips... i saw it too... that tattoo is real hot.

if i am not wrong, she is the longest serving girl in L6H72 now.

i still stick to my one house 1 gal rule. but i may change because the girls here have really high turnaround.

bustit
Old 23-12-2002, 04:21 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: L6H72G28

It's not the tattoo that's hot, it's the babe that's hot (HOT!). The tattoo is there for you to play snake-and-ladders (so as not to cum too early) when you are doing her from behind.

Yes she's been around for a while. Gotten a little chunkier too in the last couple of months. Must be the great Geylang food.

Thanks for the tip, bustit.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by bustit
hi giddy,

it is G18 whom had that tattoo on her back hips... i saw it too... that tattoo is real hot.

if i am not wrong, she is the longest serving girl in L6H72 now.

i still stick to my one house 1 gal rule. but i may change because the girls here have really high turnaround.

bustit
Old 28-12-2002, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR on 0672G28, Miss Wen (not Gwen).

No of short sessions : 1
No. of overnights: 0

Followup on thread by Bro Boopy on his post on G18 n G28....

After reading Bro Boopy's post, went down this evening to have a try. Sure enough, when I reach the house... only 3 girls in the tank..G19,G 9.. Asked for No 28, working and another chap waiting ( are you from the forum too??) ...I thought Bro Boopy say good, then must wait lor. The rest of the girls came out one after another, I must say, all not bad looking,, very young look. Boobs size all abt B cup. Finally , the chap who's waiting cannot tahan, called for No 17. If you are here bro, write a FR leh.

Face : 7/10 with makeup. 6/10 without makeup. Long hair. (agreed)

Body : 7/10 – Very good arse ( superb, in my opinion, very taut and nice to touch). Light brown flat nipples, protruding when aroused.

Complexion : 8/10. Smooth.

BJ : 7.5/10 . Gave a lot CFM look when doing BJ. But she has this habit of shaking your bro when BJ... trying to make u cum faster.

FJ : 8.5/10. Make effort to really rock up and down.

Once in the room, I vaguely remember calling her before. She will help me hang my shirt and pants on her hanger. Too bad, her english din improve much... couldnt understand what she saying. In the bath room, she ask whether I need to wash my face, I said Ok.. best thing is she uses facial wash to clean up my oily face. After that , its the customary bath, with a 5 sec body rub. She really cleans my whole body, must have taken close to 10 mins in the bathroom.

Once done, went to the bed and waited for her to take her bath and apply whatever they apply. She started off by kssing and licking my thighs, and then up to my nipples. and then doen to the other side. When she reaches my bro she magically came out with a cap and cap me then do the BJ. While doing the Bj, she keeps looking at me , with her head bobbing up and down furiously, and I mean furiously, a bit tricky and a little hand action is also involved. After a few mins, she moves down to my arse and lick around the area. I dont think she does the full tougue in hole thing as I couldnt feel it. While doing the rim, her finger is around, feeling and stroking my arsehole. she moves back to my Bro and starts to BJ again. Suddenly she moves back and took another cap... I thought to myself, another cap for what? double protection??. Unexpectedly, she puts it on her finger and went round to my arsehole...poking and sucking at the same time, then her finger sent straight in. I dont know how to describe the feeling but its like something poking into your arse (kekeke)... Kanna rape by a girl …..
With her head boobing up and down furiously, I couldnt take it any more and ask her for the fuck. Came up and slide my dick in her hole pretty smoothly. Her effort while ontop is commendable, prop prop, her arse cheeks keeps hiting against my thighs, my hand were grabbing her b-cup tits and squeezing at the same time.

Then I asked to change to missionary...before that, I had a chance to look and feel her pussy. I believe her bush should be quite thick, cos she cuts her pussy hair short, I can still feel the coarseness of the hair. And her pussy lips…. Hmmmm just nice, couldn’t see whether got the abalone lips or not cos quite dark in there. Bringing her legs close to her shoulders, I really gave it to her. With her moaning and turning he head from side to side... I switched to doggie and rammed her from behind. My hands were grabbing her tits as I ram in to her,,, it was too much for me to take, and I shot my load after 5-6 rams from behind. Totally shacked out after the workout... I think there might be a massage as she looked at the clock and said no time already. Anyways, after 1 mins break, went in to shower and changed and out I go. Gave me a peck on the cheeks before I went out. On yeah, she offered me a drink before we went to shower, not bad. The only down point is her English not that good, wonder how bro boopy managed to overnite with her for 21 times and have a decent conversation with her.

Hmm, I think regular customers should get better service from her. Cos when I tried to kiss her, she turned her head away. But still gave me a peck on the way out… Ophhs forgot to add that she ask for 2nd session after I cum... but I told her too tired liao. Wonder she ask that of all her customers ??

I think for this hse, I shall go for 1 hse all girls rule.Kekekeke

Next Target: G18 or G19
Old 06-01-2003, 11:54 AM
Samster

Time-honored wisdom

Truly, an absolute keeper of a thought. Thumbs up.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing
Sekali same gal how?!! Kekekeekekekee.....

Serendipity,

CK
Old 13-01-2003, 08:47 AM
Samster

scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
SC,

did I read wrongly or not?? U asking whether this is the best hse ??I thought u are the one who started the long qs at this hse ??

Hmmm, maybe u are trying to trick the newbies..kekeke
Old 15-01-2003, 12:18 AM
siamese cat

Smile Re: Re: about L6 H72 G8

Quote:
Originally posted by Rooney
anyway bros, where is westerhout around. Sorry , never really know the places in gl besides lorong 6,8,18 :|.
Westerhout Road is between Lorong 16 and Lorong 18, it is perpendicular to both.
Old 17-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Samster

Re: l6 h72 g8

You said it yourself..... always got book one... so many people call her, must be something rite, else.... wont have qeue one rite. Why dont u try out yourself and Write the FR instead.... simply locgic....

I had to wait in line for abt an hr before I got to try her.... then Now I know why she got Q....

Scooby

Quote:
Originally posted by kitt0808
friends of mine say good and you guys say otherwise can give better advise or not and for goodness sake don't be so money minded,be open to spread the Rating as we are here to share.She look quite normal to me but see that she always got book why?????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1