The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
boiboi7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

can PM share shop name and ML please
Old 03-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
TT, carrie, anran also reup once more.
Think they are all fully booked after relisting, couldn’t even get a rejection reply haha 🤣 . Any bros can recommend how long in advance do we usually have to book?

End up going hc in northeast area for a more expensive release with decent massage
Old 03-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
matmit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi all, new here, but izzit true that the advertised 60mins is actually really like 20 mins?

Just now, I arranged for a massage session with a girl and she just play piano on my back for 5mins, then give me a super furious handjob (as if she just want to chop chop finish), right after I climax, she told me to put on my clothes and leave. Whole session only lasted 20 mins.

I was confused and angry so I questioned her, and then she called her friend, some older lady, who told me its "industry standard" to finish the entire session within 30mins (although it's more liek 20mins lah), is it really 20/30 mins and not 60mins session?

Ytd was my second time, 2 years ago I also got try before, and the lady same thing 25 mins try to end session also. So I never went back any more for 2 years.

$130 for 20 mins handjob liek abit too much, isn't it?
Old 03-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.
Hi Bro, Can pm me contact please! Upz u back
Old 03-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

any FR on her?
https://sglonelyguy.online/angel-baby-massage/
Old 03-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
dtdtdt73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
She's been on that site for months.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an FR yet of someome trying out a nubile 19 year old... unless its a trap.
FR for https://sglonelyguy.online/niu-niu-massage/

Location : As stated in GL, entrance tuck away on some back alley. Had a bit of a time looking for it.

Looks : Photos are edited to some degree and skin is much darker. However, still acceptable looks and always has a smiling face through the session. Height is also definitely not 1.65....should be less than 1.6. For Age, i think she advertise 19 is becoz she has a small frame and that cute cute look. its more like 25 to me.

Boobs : A- (definitely not a C and i was straight away disappointed the moment she opens the door and i can see from the dress she is wearing that the chest portion was relatively flat)

Massage : i think only for about 10 mins....press a bit here and there type

Sensual : Pretty Good i must say and gives a decent BBBJ and thereafter exploded into her mouth together with 4G roaming.

GFE : 8/10.

RTM : No. For reason i don't think it worth 150 and i prefer C cuppers.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Tried her late last year. Pretty attractive lady, maybe in early 30s, slim with big artificial racks. Good massage but average JG. Very chatty to the point of irritating. SN HJ, not zhut, no french, no go south. Did not rtm.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtdtdt73 View Post

Location : As stated in GL, entrance tuck away on some back alley. Had a bit of a time looking for it.

Looks : Photos are edited to some degree and skin is much darker. However, still acceptable looks and always has a smiling face through the session. Height is also definitely not 1.65....should be less than 1.6. For Age, i think she advertise 19 is becoz she has a small frame and that cute cute look. its more like 25 to me.

Boobs : A- (definitely not a C and i was straight away disappointed the moment she opens the door and i can see from the dress she is wearing that the chest portion was relatively flat)

Sensual : Pretty Good i must say and gives a decent BBBJ and thereafter exploded into her mouth together with 4G roaming.

Thanks bro, if she was really 19 n still have fj I’d pay her a visit.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

you go HC??

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmit View Post
hi all, new here, but izzit true that the advertised 60mins is actually really like 20 mins?

Just now, I arranged for a massage session with a girl and she just play piano on my back for 5mins, then give me a super furious handjob (as if she just want to chop chop finish), right after I climax, she told me to put on my clothes and leave. Whole session only lasted 20 mins.

I was confused and angry so I questioned her, and then she called her friend, some older lady, who told me its "industry standard" to finish the entire session within 30mins (although it's more liek 20mins lah), is it really 20/30 mins and not 60mins session?

Ytd was my second time, 2 years ago I also got try before, and the lady same thing 25 mins try to end session also. So I never went back any more for 2 years.

Old 03-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:

You could share some censored details on the place/ML so that other experienced bros can feedback.
My personal experience with hc thus far all have decent massage with session ending around 50min-60min for 1 hour session booked.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hi dude, feel sorry that you were shortchanged so badly. Your experience speaks of the terrible state this industry is in right now.

Next time if you were to encounter this situation *touchwood*), just give her a pro-rated amount of money.

Next, name and shame by all means. Silence in this regard will only embolden them even more.

Hope you have a much better experience next month.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tried her late last year. Pretty attractive lady, maybe in early 30s, slim with big artificial racks. Good massage but average JG. Very chatty to the point of irritating. SN HJ, not zhut, no french, no go south. Did not rtm.
thanks, i did visit her a few time last time, like 1 or 2 year+ ago, so till now still cannot zhut and french or south. guess i find others then

anyone got any recommendation for ml allow zhu/french/south one?
hj/jg/bbbj is fine.

i tried looking through, im so confused man. it's been a while since i visit one
Old 03-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtdtdt73 View Post

Thanks for taking one for the team, gave you some rep.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone!! Decided to go try someone with no reviews yet because good lord I can't seem to get a message back from Aimee nor QT, think they must be booked until 2021 =p :

MR for Nicole (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-nicole/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe

Looks: 6.5-7/10 Definitely a Milf and yes, thai, she was clothed the whole way and with mask on so couldn't really tell. She did offer body to body massage but I said its ok just hands.

Body: 7/10 Couldn't really tell but stomach was quite small and I think quite well kept.

Massage: 7.5-8 I think this is her real strength, unfortunately the massage bed is high so its not ideal for Thai style massage. But you can tell she's definitely trained and it was quite comforting.

HJ: 7/10. The beginning part felt really good, like a proper massage type HJ, it was really great. Only problem is that it was far too short. I think she had overbooked customers which I can understand teething issues as she had started this work just a few days ago.

Clothes were on but I think you can pay a little bit more for body to body. The HJ was pretty good. Urgh! Just makes me wish it was much longer...

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is quite dark but very clean.

Overall: With waiting for another customer to finish (15 mins) + 2 quick showers + massage + HJ = 1 hour. I thought I would've been a bit pissed at the short time, but no I wasn't.

She speaks decent English and the conversations were good. She's genuinely very nice and hospitable and offered me coffee when I arrived as I had to wait and brought me water after it was all done.

I think she is ex-mp and just doing this to tide over.

It feels strange to say this, but she seemed genuinely nice and I wish her all the very best in improving the service standard and I think if that happens, I might consider being a regular. (Because the massage and the HJ was actually good, just lack of time)

Damage: $100
Old 03-09-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

No need give chance just name out place and ML so others are aware and AVOID

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1