The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 15-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10691 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
yes G21 last day is 15 April. she is indeed a gem. sad that my regular is going back but wish her all the best.
Today her q will be long since is her last day ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 15-04-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Today her q will be long since is her last day ..
Wow bro u like very active 1 week 2 to 3 time huh

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 15-04-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10691 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow bro u like very active 1 week 2 to 3 time huh
Alamak spotted by u liao..ya la this garden a lot of nice flower & playground to play .. wa now ur rep & power so high ar? Machiam PHD level liao
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Last edited by superman67; 15-04-2024 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 15-04-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak spotted by u liao..ya la this garden a lot of nice flower & playground to play .. wa now ur rep & power so high ar? Machiam PHD level liao
Wishes u having good time as u may bro
My rep does not mean anything but like as retired as great honour

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 15-04-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
goldfish1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Take care bro. Always feels bad when your favourite WL goes back. I kena KC before and it feels like shit.

Hope you get to hang out with her these last few days before she fly home.
thanks bro. had an fantastic double session with her last friday when she sent me a message to deliver the news. while i didn't get KC by her, will definitely miss her and her excellent service and work ethic. she told me i can go vn to visit in the future, not sure talk cock or not.

now that she has moved on with her life, i should as well. will need to find a new regular. any recommendation?
Old 15-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
thanks bro. had an fantastic double session with her last friday when she sent me a message to deliver the news. while i didn't get KC by her, will definitely miss her and her excellent service and work ethic. she told me i can go vn to visit in the future, not sure talk cock or not.

now that she has moved on with her life, i should as well. will need to find a new regular. any recommendation?
I think probably possible to visit her if you go in a few months. Usually WL will be jobless for the first few months when they go home, so will have time to entertain their favourite ex-customers if they like you enough.

Maybe can try my current regular, G16, she is not bad, and queue not too long, but she will RTV quite soon, by September.

I suggest you can wait 10 days for the new stock to come in. Hopefully one of the three new girls will be delicious enough to satisfy you.

Last edited by 10003508; 15-04-2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
MK73 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi all bros, anyone know does this house have short hair(Shoulder length) and natural boods ladies? Can recommend? Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3083 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK73 View Post
Hi all bros, anyone know does this house have short hair(Shoulder length) and natural boods ladies? Can recommend? Thanks in advance.
Wow this guy really had been posting everywhere! Why not you go in to every house an try it yourself or you can go to any of the house and ask the okt
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Feel like trying 32 but can request her to tone down anot. I like Wl with great service but she like very hiong...
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Wow this guy really had been posting everywhere! Why not you go in to every house an try it yourself or you can go to any of the house and ask the okt
Favours Returned , Thanks Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Longest q is g20 as some bros took more than one sexxion, 2nd longest is g32 oso sometimes got multiple sexxion ..u might want to try g8 she’s the Syt there
Fr on g8 ...tried sometime last week
Looks 9/10 poly student look bbbj 9/10 fj 9/10 ...body slim and petite ...i feel is an excellent choice if you want to avoid the long queues for the other two angpais...on weekends the queues for the two angpais reaching cult status levels not seen since the days of jm house 14
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Feel like trying 32 but can request her to tone down anot. I like Wl with great service but she like very hiong...
Of course you can, you are paying for service
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have tried G8 once. Honestly for me easily the prettiest in the house current and the service standards also very high. Only thing stopping me is because she lacking one thing compared to the rest.
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Have tried G8 once. Honestly for me easily the prettiest in the house current and the service standards also very high. Only thing stopping me is because she lacking one thing compared to the rest.
Regular should have..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1