The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCLEE View Post
Found a gal who can do nuru and more. THere is a more high end experience but it in the range of $108 to use the high end bed. To me that is not worth it unless you have $ to spare.

SA proposed an alternative to help me save money (translated to tips for her). her nuru is really enjoyable and can see her effort in spreading the oil all over you. while her stock of nuru lotion is not in yet, she creatively used baby oil on me.

Definitely a sight to behold when you see the globes glistered while she prep up.

All the sliding and gliding to relax my tense muscles was quite effective. Remind me of some jap vids i have seen on nuru massage.

She can do edging and prostate maintenance too...although i know i would not be able to survive her edging after trying her nuru.
Hi! Can share contact please? Want to try nuru! Thanks
Old 24-03-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster

Re: NURU MASSAGE

Any FR yet?
Old 28-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
killerboy87 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, can share ctc?
Old 31-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerboy87 View Post
Hi bro, can share ctc?
Bro thank u in advance- can share ctc please? I’m a nuru fan hahaha
Old 31-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!
Quote:
Found a gal who can do nuru and more. THere is a more high end experience but it in the range of $108 to use the high end bed. To me that is not worth it unless you have $ to spare.

SA proposed an alternative to help me save money (translated to tips for her). her nuru is really enjoyable and can see her effort in spreading the oil all over you. while her stock of nuru lotion is not in yet, she creatively used baby oil on me.

Definitely a sight to behold when you see the globes glistered while she prep up.

All the sliding and gliding to relax my tense muscles was quite effective. Remind me of some jap vids i have seen on nuru massage.

She can do edging and prostate maintenance too...although i know i would not be able to survive her edging after trying her nuru.
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks in advance. Cheers
Old 16-04-2024, 03:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 0
nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!nutzcracker is one of the Best!

A* has some Nuru and is trying it out.

First time for her.

she used it on me on for both edging and prostate care. The silky texture was amazing and better than massage oil and I told her it could be used a a lube too....testing my boundary. Of cos she said she will see if ok for her..."little sis" to use.

After a nice session, we chitchat like bf gf with her sitting next to me on bed and her head resting on my shoulder. we googled for the gel and she was surprised by the cost.

Told her i will buy and bring long with I visit her. BYON - Bring Your Own Nuru.

Hope she will open to b2b nuru experience.
Old 16-04-2024, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

pls share,bro
Old 16-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peepee34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia99 View Post
Only know nixxx as of now and sglxxxx have
Hi bro , can share contact . Many thanks
Old 16-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia99 View Post
Only know nixxx as of now and sglxxxx have
Can share contact please bro. Thanks!!
Old 16-04-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know where anqi who does NURU go? she changed name to angel. after that dont know if she rtc alr.
Old 16-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

My summery so that bro here can save on $$$. Please add on

Ava - bad
Milla - bad
Ava - bad
Kimi - Average
Ann - bad
Jenny - good
Lili - good
Anqi - average

More to explore
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 2
andyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NURU MASSAGE by A*

Visit A* after hearing she is starting to use Nuru. as this is her first time and hs limited stick, she is currently using it only for edging & milking prostate. so no water bed format type. But still very pleasurable and demo that it would be used a s a lube too. ahahah. Good experience!
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Brachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NURU MASSAGE by A*

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Visit A* after hearing she is starting to use Nuru. as this is her first time and hs limited stick, she is currently using it only for edging & milking prostate. so no water bed format type. But still very pleasurable and demo that it would be used a s a lube too. ahahah. Good experience!
Bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1