The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for mature/granny massage+special. Home based or MP..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
I tried three matured MILFs - all around late 40s or early 50s. Two are still reasonably well maintained with firm and nice to grab titties and one is quite fat with tummy - just like those jap mature MILFs but gives good "service". Massage services quite good and standard pricing. All shop based - either OWO or TWO type. If interested, ask via PM.
Hi Bro ComplexMan, thank you for sharing your contacts, these Milfs sound lovely. Upzzz you my humble point, have sent you PM to request to share their contacts please. Many thanks In advance, With regards from jimmycool.
Old 06-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
A1an deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried three matured MILFs - all around late 40s or early 50s. Two are still reasonably well maintained with firm and nice to grab titties and one is quite fat with tummy - just like those jap mature MILFs but gives good "service". Massage services quite good and standard pricing. All shop based - either OWO or TWO type. If interested, ask via PM.
Can share ctc.. Thx
Old 06-09-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

A1an deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloudmusic View Post
I got a mid 40s ctc provides really good massage and big nehneh. Price reasonable. Trade to your SYT or good ML ?
Can share ctc.. Thx
Old 09-09-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro can share the contact pls
Old 09-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Hi bro…
Sorry but only have Hougang Irene to share if u wanna try..
But appreciate if u can share some my way…

Thanks in advance!
Hi bro can share Irene contact?
Old 09-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
mm1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
The following post appeared in the East Side Spa Experience thread. As I said in the post, the FR can also be posted in this thread, so here goes.

Considered Lao jiao member here but not active in posting. Still chionging though and thought I share a joint I have been going to. This is a joint in the East hence posting in this thread but can also post in MILF/GILF massage thread cos the MLs are in that category.

Anyway, joint is in a HDB town centre. Nearby highlights are bus interchange, MRT station and our very own national supermarket. Another hint - goldsmith shop. I suppose with these hints, some seasoned chiongsters familiar with the East would know which HDB town centre I am referring to.

Shop has 4-5 MLs, all MILFs (one, the boss can qualify as GILF). Before giving more information about the MLs, a bit about the shop. Only thing to say is that it is in some need of renovation, from the reception to the cubicles to the bathrooms. So, please lower your expectations.

The MLs - besides describing them as MILFs/GILFs, wet market aunties is another suitable description. All except one were originally from China but some are already PRs or citizens. The one exception is from East Malaysia but is also now a PR or citizen. Besides hand signals, Mandarin is universally used. The East Malaysian can of course communicate in English as well. All of them have typical MILF body types, plump and ample tits. Massage is given in enclosed cubicles but there is a small window in the sliding door. Entrance fee is $51, the extra $1.00 is for a new disposable mattress cover.

Massage is fairly decent but do tell them to use strength, otherwise they can be lazy especially if you go at night - typically tired after the day’s work.

Additional service is best left to each individual‘s negotiating and bargaining skills but safe to say all three typical service packages are available. But, please do not pay above market.

Recommendations wise, there is a ML who said she used to work at a joint in Orchard Road serving mainly Japs, so, you should know what to expect - caveat - she is on the heavy side but enthusiastic when pleasing her clients. Boss lady is the oldest among the lot and perhaps the most auntie looking but she is also game for a bit of fun and she knows a trick or two with warm water in her mouth. A lady from where COVID-19 allegedly originated has very soft C+ tits.

Willing to exchange contact details with brothers who have similar lobangs in the East - shop or home based.

Cheers.

P.S. not interested in points. Exchange of similar MLs preferred.

bedok , but paying the 1 dollar extra is for thier earning tatic, you can avoid it by saying you dont have 1 dollar coin
Old 09-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderss View Post
Hi bro can share Irene contact?
She still in this line?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-09-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
perks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to all

Any gilfs to share? Looking for busty ones with FJ

PM me to trade.
Old 10-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Zinc123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro able to share contacts thanks
Old 13-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ehomm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ive got 2 milf/gilfs, one in the northernarea and another near Alexandra. Northern one is slim with about D cups, the one near Alexandra is D cup but plumper. Pm to exchange if any thanks.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ehomm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
The following post appeared in the East Side Spa Experience thread. As I said in the post, the FR can also be posted in this thread, so here goes.

Considered Lao jiao member here but not active in posting. Still chionging though and thought I share a joint I have been going to. This is a joint in the East hence posting in this thread but can also post in MILF/GILF massage thread cos the MLs are in that category.

Anyway, joint is in a HDB town centre. Nearby highlights are bus interchange, MRT station and our very own national supermarket. Another hint - goldsmith shop. I suppose with these hints, some seasoned chiongsters familiar with the East would know which HDB town centre I am referring to.

Shop has 4-5 MLs, all MILFs (one, the boss can qualify as GILF). Before giving more information about the MLs, a bit about the shop. Only thing to say is that it is in some need of renovation, from the reception to the cubicles to the bathrooms. So, please lower your expectations.

The MLs - besides describing them as MILFs/GILFs, wet market aunties is another suitable description. All except one were originally from China but some are already PRs or citizens. The one exception is from East Malaysia but is also now a PR or citizen. Besides hand signals, Mandarin is universally used. The East Malaysian can of course communicate in English as well. All of them have typical MILF body types, plump and ample tits. Massage is given in enclosed cubicles but there is a small window in the sliding door. Entrance fee is $51, the extra $1.00 is for a new disposable mattress cover.

Massage is fairly decent but do tell them to use strength, otherwise they can be lazy especially if you go at night - typically tired after the day’s work.

Additional service is best left to each individual‘s negotiating and bargaining skills but safe to say all three typical service packages are available. But, please do not pay above market.

Recommendations wise, there is a ML who said she used to work at a joint in Orchard Road serving mainly Japs, so, you should know what to expect - caveat - she is on the heavy side but enthusiastic when pleasing her clients. Boss lady is the oldest among the lot and perhaps the most auntie looking but she is also game for a bit of fun and she knows a trick or two with warm water in her mouth. A lady from where COVID-19 allegedly originated has very soft C+ tits.

Willing to exchange contact details with brothers who have similar lobangs in the East - shop or home based.

Cheers.

P.S. not interested in points. Exchange of similar MLs preferred.
I've got some to exchange, will PM once out of moderation..
Old 13-09-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardandbig View Post
sorry bro, only milf I got is Irene at Hougang. she is very good value massage & extras. Body to be expected wet market auntie. u get her horny she will treat u well.

so bro can share contact of these 2 at block 2xx AMK
I've got Irene's contact but she hardly replies and when she does, it's a day or 2 late.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just go to Concorde mall... 3 shops, probably 4 ml/fl. All old!
Old 19-09-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just so happens Irene replied to me after not replying to me for weeks. With many stories of this infamous GILF, I thought to just try. Here is my FR of one of the most unique massages I've ever had.

FR on Irene

When I first arrived at her home for the massage, I was shocked by the mess outside and inside her house (her door was open). She's a major hoarder and I'm very sure her house is a fire hazard. I was also a bit worried about hygiene as I'm sure there would be pests lurking around all the clutter.

She took awhile to answer the door and she ushered me in. Her bedroom was equally messy and cluttered and she had an old grandpa buttoning up his shirt, about to leave as I walked in. Awkward.

All across her room were fresh and cold cans of beer and some unfinished food in a styrofoam takeaway box. Her bed looked a bit dirty and she ushered me to a small massage bed, undernear her clothesline of her clothes that look like it's been there for weeks.

No aircon and it's been humid these past month so she just has a fan blasting at you. Due to the humidity, Irene's also sweating a bit. She's at least clammy for sure as she massages you. The massage is ok only. She tries to make small talk, talking about her retirement fund etc. but i guess we don't have great chemistry there.

Soon she motions me to turn and pops the GQ. I say yes of course and then I realise she doesn't use any oil. Soon she's kissing and licking my dick. I didn't ask for a BJ and I can't stop thinking about how she's just eaten and drank beer (her food box is just 30cm away from my head at the adjacent table) which is a bit of a turn off.

There were talks about FJ and she claims she's still "wet". I'm not that keen as there wasnt too much attraction and having touched her shaven pussy (gotta give her points for shaving), she wasn't that wet. Not gonna fuck her with a condom with no lube haha.

Decided to just stroke myself while she sucked on my nipples til I came.

Didn't spend too long there until I left. Requested wet tissue and she had a big bag of single use wet tissue packets taken from restaurants and all that she passed to me to clean up my dick.

The old man was waiting outside by the stairs and waved at me as I left, ready and happy to take his place again on the bed. Despite all my experiences at MP, I truly felt dirty after I left. ��

Ambience: Naturally, it's a 0/10

Body: 6/10 I quite like thick and curvy women with wide hips and big thighs/ass. Despite being in her 60s, she does have that quite a bit but she was a bit sticky with sweat and I just didn't feel too good about that.

Massage: 4/10 for her technique

HJ: 4/10 as there was no lube. Her catbath licking skills were decent.

Will I return? Definitely no. The ambience and everything else were just a turn off. And she also doesnt reply quickly or often to texts so I'll pass. Still, quite an experience.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Just so happens Irene replied to me after not replying to me for weeks. With many stories of this infamous GILF, I thought to just try. Here is my FR of one of the most unique massages I've ever had.

FR on Irene

When I first arrived at her home for the massage, I was shocked by the mess outside and inside her house (her door was open). She's a major hoarder and I'm very sure her house is a fire hazard. I was also a bit worried about hygiene as I'm sure there would be pests lurking around all the clutter.

She took awhile to answer the door and she ushered me in. Her bedroom was equally messy and cluttered and she had an old grandpa buttoning up his shirt, about to leave as I walked in. Awkward.

All across her room were fresh and cold cans of beer and some unfinished food in a styrofoam takeaway box. Her bed looked a bit dirty and she ushered me to a small massage bed, undernear her clothesline of her clothes that look like it's been there for weeks.

No aircon and it's been humid these past month so she just has a fan blasting at you. Due to the humidity, Irene's also sweating a bit. She's at least clammy for sure as she massages you. The massage is ok only. She tries to make small talk, talking about her retirement fund etc. but i guess we don't have great chemistry there.

Soon she motions me to turn and pops the GQ. I say yes of course and then I realise she doesn't use any oil. Soon she's kissing and licking my dick. I didn't ask for a BJ and I can't stop thinking about how she's just eaten and drank beer (her food box is just 30cm away from my head at the adjacent table) which is a bit of a turn off.

There were talks about FJ and she claims she's still "wet". I'm not that keen as there wasnt too much attraction and having touched her shaven pussy (gotta give her points for shaving), she wasn't that wet. Not gonna fuck her with a condom with no lube haha.

Decided to just stroke myself while she sucked on my nipples til I came.

Didn't spend too long there until I left. Requested wet tissue and she had a big bag of single use wet tissue packets taken from restaurants and all that she passed to me to clean up my dick.

The old man was waiting outside by the stairs and waved at me as I left, ready and happy to take his place again on the bed. Despite all my experiences at MP, I truly felt dirty after I left. ��

Ambience: Naturally, it's a 0/10

Body: 6/10 I quite like thick and curvy women with wide hips and big thighs/ass. Despite being in her 60s, she does have that quite a bit but she was a bit sticky with sweat and I just didn't feel too good about that.

Massage: 4/10 for her technique

HJ: 4/10 as there was no lube. Her catbath licking skills were decent.

Will I return? Definitely no. The ambience and everything else were just a turn off. And she also doesnt reply quickly or often to texts so I'll pass. Still, quite an experience.
Love this FR. You are true hero! Fearless warrior wielding your sword against the scariest foe, including a sweaty old pussy with beer breath
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1