The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Looking for mature/granny massage+special. Home based or MP..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Just so happens Irene replied to me after not replying to me for weeks. With many stories of this infamous GILF, I thought to just try. Here is my FR of one of the most unique massages I've ever had.
This is like fear factor, maybe final round.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha thanks all for the comments and PMs. Maybe someone else won't mind to do this so I'm open to exchanging of contacts for any full bodied, big boobs/ass, curvy, thick or bbw MLs you know.

Thanks!
Old 20-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
blackmamba is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just so happens Irene replied to me after not replying to me for weeks. With many stories of this infamous GILF, I thought to just try. Here is my FR of one of the most unique massages I've ever had.

FR on Irene

When I first arrived at her home for the massage, I was shocked by the mess outside and inside her house (her door was open). She's a major hoarder and I'm very sure her house is a fire hazard. I was also a bit worried about hygiene as I'm sure there would be pests lurking around all the clutter.

She took awhile to answer the door and she ushered me in. Her bedroom was equally messy and cluttered and she had an old grandpa buttoning up his shirt, about to leave as I walked in. Awkward.

All across her room were fresh and cold cans of beer and some unfinished food in a styrofoam takeaway box. Her bed looked a bit dirty and she ushered me to a small massage bed, undernear her clothesline of her clothes that look like it's been there for weeks.

No aircon and it's been humid these past month so she just has a fan blasting at you. Due to the humidity, Irene's also sweating a bit. She's at least clammy for sure as she massages you. The massage is ok only. She tries to make small talk, talking about her retirement fund etc. but i guess we don't have great chemistry there.

Soon she motions me to turn and pops the GQ. I say yes of course and then I realise she doesn't use any oil. Soon she's kissing and licking my dick. I didn't ask for a BJ and I can't stop thinking about how she's just eaten and drank beer (her food box is just 30cm away from my head at the adjacent table) which is a bit of a turn off.

There were talks about FJ and she claims she's still "wet". I'm not that keen as there wasnt too much attraction and having touched her shaven pussy (gotta give her points for shaving), she wasn't that wet. Not gonna fuck her with a condom with no lube haha.

Decided to just stroke myself while she sucked on my nipples til I came.

Didn't spend too long there until I left. Requested wet tissue and she had a big bag of single use wet tissue packets taken from restaurants and all that she passed to me to clean up my dick.

The old man was waiting outside by the stairs and waved at me as I left, ready and happy to take his place again on the bed. Despite all my experiences at MP, I truly felt dirty after I left. ��

Ambience: Naturally, it's a 0/10

Body: 6/10 I quite like thick and curvy women with wide hips and big thighs/ass. Despite being in her 60s, she does have that quite a bit but she was a bit sticky with sweat and I just didn't feel too good about that.

Massage: 4/10 for her technique

HJ: 4/10 as there was no lube. Her catbath licking skills were decent.

Will I return? Definitely no. The ambience and everything else were just a turn off. And she also doesnt reply quickly or often to texts so I'll pass. Still, quite an experience.
haha bro, you’re considered quite lucky already, im considered a regular of hers, and she used to pee inside her room in some sort of urinal or bowl or something. Midway through the massage, she suddenly stops, pees and then continues massaging.
Old 20-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
jacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you like fat, thick waist but still pleasant looking GILF (in her late 50s or early 60s), boobs still big enough and not sagging, there is a OWO in Bendeemer area. Its a half shop and she provides good massage and services (though must be tactful). I go to her whenever I need a good rub down and a release when I am in that area with time to kill. Reasonable pricing and dun eat time - massage gao gao b4 anything else. Downside is the shop is facing a bus stop which can be quite busy with people during peak hours.
Old 20-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
haha bro, you’re considered quite lucky already, im considered a regular of hers, and she used to pee inside her room in some sort of urinal or bowl or something. Midway through the massage, she suddenly stops, pees and then continues massaging.
Holy shit why do you still visit her haha
Old 20-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
blackmamba is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Holy shit why do you still visit her haha
Haha- over the years developed a friendship already. Her massage used to be quite good but seems like she just takes it easy nowadays. Anyway hard to find locals in this business. If you have any, do PM me and we can exchange.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
Haha- over the years developed a friendship already. Her massage used to be quite good but seems like she just takes it easy nowadays. Anyway hard to find locals in this business. If you have any, do PM me and we can exchange.
hahah fair enough. I hope you continue having a good time with her.
Old 24-09-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

There's another auntie in 50s, PRC plump size not fat . not pretty of kos haha. Went for massage and "JG" located at marine drive HDB

Ambience 10 Super clean house
Has a room with AC and massage bed. Very very clean

Massage was professional i give her 8 points
HJ was ok but i couldnt cum. haha. Can roam with clothes on. 120 for 1hour i think

sms her 94261875
Old 28-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Biachang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=jacksontang;21664391]If you like fat, thick waist but still pleasant looking GILF (in her late 50s or early 60s), boobs still big enough and not sagging, there is a OWO in Bendeemer area. Its a half shop and she provides good massage and services (though must be tactful). I go to her whenever I need a good rub down and a release when I am in that area with time to kill. Reasonable pricing and dun eat time - massage gao gao b4 anything else. Downside is the shop is facing a bus stop which can be quite busy with people during peak hours.

BLK 44 ?
Old 30-09-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
mightywan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightywan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got a few real gilf ML.
PM me for trade.
Only open to trade for real mature ML. Not interested in 30s or 40s ML. Those are still SYTs for me.
Old 30-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Zeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontang View Post
If you like fat, thick waist but still pleasant looking GILF (in her late 50s or early 60s), boobs still big enough and not sagging, there is a OWO in Bendeemer area. Its a half shop and she provides good massage and services (though must be tactful). I go to her whenever I need a good rub down and a release when I am in that area with time to kill. Reasonable pricing and dun eat time - massage gao gao b4 anything else. Downside is the shop is facing a bus stop which can be quite busy with people during peak hours.
I know the place but surrounding area super duper exposed.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2546 / Power: 20
inventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've got Irene's contact but she hardly replies and when she does, it's a day or 2 late.
Irene’s contact got change ?
Old 06-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inventry View Post
Irene’s contact got change ?
I only knew her recently so I don't know if it changed from years ago. but she eventually replied to me with the number I received from another guy here on the forum.
Old 14-10-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Greatview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hi Bro ComplexMan, thank you for sharing your contacts, these Milfs sound lovely. Upzzz you my humble point, have sent you PM to request to share their contacts please. Many thanks In advance, With regards from jimmycool.
Bro can share contact/location pls?
Old 14-10-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Greatview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
There is one shop in 4xx. Two matured MILF (in their 50s). Curtains type. Standard pricing.
Bro can share contact/location pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1