The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

many of Mark's followers are concern about his mental health...

I would go to June Baby thread, My boring story and check if June write about Mark.

Hopefully, we see Mark back soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Mark no log in since 16 Jan. I guess things not going well.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
many of Mark's followers are concern about his mental health...

I would go to June Baby thread, My boring story and check if June write about Mark.

Hopefully, we see Mark back soon...
Thanks bro, I am aware of the story crossover. Just missing mark hahaha
Old 09-02-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sad to see this thread dies off. Pls come back bro
Old 11-02-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I hope Shrouded stops posting and move on away from that bunch of toxic women. And majority of readers on a consensus that these women are out of control, unable to keep their desires and reality apart. Though men being men will always crave for the pussy that never was yours

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 12-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Many always want something that is not yours. Once you have it, you will no longer be interested. I believed that most men prefer younger girls to older women? This is a fascinating thread. Thanks so much
Old 14-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Many always want something that is not yours. Once you have it, you will no longer be interested. I believed that most men prefer younger girls to older women? This is a fascinating thread. Thanks so much
Selectively. If you have an older partner, you would want a younger person to have fun with once in a while if you have a young partner, likewise would want a more mature meat to munch once in a while. Otherwise if you have to cheat with a meat that is the same as the meat back at home you see every day and night, why cheat?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 14-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Every man can be different in terms of what they want.
That's why some find it unbelievable that the FWB is prettier, sexier than the spouse or gf. Sometimes, it's just wanting variety. However, it can also be similar to spouse or gf, eg a man who always got weakness for someone with a meaty ass and less concern of the face. Just like some men just want NTTL, the rest are less important. Then the spouse/gf can be similar to the FWB or even ONS.
Old 22-03-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Any update from TS? Hope all is well?
Old 22-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Haven't logged in for a while, and this is the first thread that I checked on.

So Alicia is back? So they can have threesome everyday now?

But bro Shrouded's last update was back in Dec last year. Is he still doing fine, or has he given up on his swinging lifestyle?

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 23-03-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Haven't logged in for a while, and this is the first thread that I checked on.

So Alicia is back? So they can have threesome everyday now?

But bro Shrouded's last update was back in Dec last year. Is he still doing fine, or has he given up on his swinging lifestyle?
Mark is fine. Sort of. He doesn't stay with them anymore.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Glad to hear that! Hope Mark will find his own path, a better life and ideal partner!
Old 23-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's good. Better to steer clear from that toxic bunch of women, other than office interaction, rid them from his private life and afterwork hours. Unless he enjoys the mass orgies, swingings, being a village bicycle and riding the other village bicycles

Old 23-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!
Talking Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Hope Mark is mentally and emotionally well. Life is full of upset and suprises.
Just have to take it easy.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ah, I see. I have to go over to your thread and saw the updates on Mark. I hope he has cleared the air with Jasmine, so he can come back here and continue his story.

Is he still writing the stories for your thread?

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 24-03-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Ah, I see. I have to go over to your thread and saw the updates on Mark. I hope he has cleared the air with Jasmine, so he can come back here and continue his story.

Is he still writing the stories for your thread?
Nope. I started writing on my own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1