The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

Was updating halfway and my batt on my mobile device went dead. Had to rewrite. Anyway....

S got up and went to toilet to clean herself up again. I lay in her bed. My mind was blank. The feeling was intense. However, remorse started to creep in. I had given up on all the morals that I held on so dearly for all these years. I am no different to all the guys in my family now. I am just as rotten. I can longer stand on high ground. Perhaps this just runs in our genes in the family.

S came back, this time round without her bra. She lay close beside me. I stretched out my hand and put my arm around her. She moved in and lay her head in my chest. We stayed silent for a while. She broke the silence and asked if I will send her to work on Monday. S stays near to our workplace and she takes the public transport. I drove to work as I stay on the other end of the island.

Me: Yeah, let's have breakfast together near your place before we head off to work.

I returned home shortly as it was nearing morning already. I was still thinking what excuse I needed to come up with for staying out so late but it was an unnecessary worry. C was still not home. I was already washed up and in bed when C returned during day break.

I continued to stayed in the relationship with C. We still do what most couples would. Hanging out, eating out, going to the movies. But less frequent. Sex was infrequent, reducing to at best once a month. C still treats me well when she is around but that was something of a luxury to have her around.

Having breakfast before heading to work together became our routine for S and myself. We were close, but always careful. She was really the woman in the shadows and I don't know till this date why she accepted that kind of arrangement. While I had my own cubicle at work, it was still a high cubicle. S on the other hand was sharing office in a proper room on one end of the building. Quite often she will be alone in the office while the rest of her colleagues will be out doing other stuff. During those times, she will call me over. We will french heavily in her office. At times I would reach my hand down her exposed top to grope her. If she were to wear a short skirt, I would reach in to finger her. It was thrilling as anytime one of her colleagues might walk in. We were never caught.

Our relationship went on like this for a few months. We never did go out together after either as she had night classes almost daily and I did not like to stay out till late then. We also did not have sex for that few months. One night, I picked her up after her class. I was moving on to another company. I wanted to hang out with her but she was tired. So I sent her home. At her doorsteps, she leaned in a gave me a longing kiss. I naturally groped her.
When we pulled apart, she looked at me and told me that she'll miss me.

Me: I want

S: Its still early. My landlords will be awake. Its not convenient.

I could not care less. S was wearing a white dress that night. Nothing fanciful, just a plain white dress that was somewhat loose. I dragged her to the stairwell. I figure its rather quiet there. I kissed her hard and my hands started to roam her body, reaching underneath her dress and touching her pussy which was well wet by then.

S: No, its too public and I'm dirty. I have not showered since morning.

I did not stop. I pulled out my penis, turned her around, parted her panties and inserted into her.

S just let out soft moans with my every thrust. She would have been the perfect JAV actress in those scenes. Trying to hold in her cries of pleasure while perhaps also disgusted with my primitive urge. I grabbed her pushed up tits hard, careful not to pull down her top to reveal more in case we need to cover ourselves up quickly.

Its the first time I did it in such a public area. Car sex had been my thing but it was still rather private. It was thrilling yet I felt like a scum at the same time. The primal needs were taking over the logical mind. I came in no time. Spraying on her flat ass and then using the sides of her panties to help her clean up. S turn around and slapped me on my chest.

S: you are so bad. Now I will have a hard time washing my panties.

I send her back to her unit, kissed goodbye and left.

I joined the other company soon after. S and I stayed in contact for a while, eating breakfast together before she leaves for work. My new work place was also nearby. We stopped having breakfast together after a few weeks as she mentioned she was always late after having breakfast. Despite our proximity of our work places, we never met up after. She would sometimes call me to ask how I was or share what's going on in her life. We drifted apart soon. For some reason, I never felt too guilty toward S for what we did together. She did call me once or twice after to ask about how she can better treat her then new boyfriend. She also wanted to know how she can do better in bed with her new boyfriend, even suggesting that we can maybe meet up for me to show her. I did not take that on. We just stopped contacting each other very soon after.

C was still in my life. But a new chapter in my dark journey is about to begin.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Falling to the dark side

Thanks for the update TS
Old 19-03-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My new work place had a healthy mix of female n males. A fair number of young ones although not too good looking, some milfs with smoking bodies n a number of males my age group. Decent MNC work environment.

For some reason my lunch group tends to be with the ladies. Most are single. But that did not swayed me not did I have any straying thoughts. C had been posted to be based overseas at this time. She would still come back once every few weeks. We would spend some time together while she would hang out with her "friends" for her other free times. We drifted apart further emotionally although physically I would not say the difference was big as we were already having infrequent sex by then.

I started going drinking with my male colleagues. What started as clean good pub drinking fun soon moved on to ktvs. I was exposed to a whole new world of sin. The first KTV we went to was definitely memorable for me. The now defunct BS. It was a time with lots of young Chinese glas eager to rape you. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at those places physically. Groping various tits and fingering a number of them. I'm into the dark world but this was only the beginning. Sometimes I would take the girls out for a meal after n end up in a hotel having a short time session. While there was still some level of guilt, it's been tone down compared to my old self.

It was during this period that I had to travel to China a bit for work. It was in one of the trips I got to know M. M would be considered a syt at a sweet tender age of 25 then. But she was quite capable and was running her own small "restaurant". Decently staffed for the small place. M only helps out every now and then taking orders or serving the dishes. Most of the time behind counter. For some reason, she thought that I was pitiful the few times I was there for my meals, alone. She would come over to talk to me or join me at my table with a cup of tea while I ate.

M would not be considered pretty but she had youth as her advantage. White, porcelain smooth skin, small waist, amazing size boobs for her body and although her ass looks meaty too, it was not shapely. She dresses well, sometimes in short dresses, other times in tops and pants or jeans. Every of her outfit were chosen as though to show off her figure, especially revealing her delicious fair breasts. Theres always a good amount of cleavage to enjoy. M is considered petite. I guess I kept going back to her place for meals because of the sight of her and I get good company.

I told M that I am heading back to Singapore and M asked if I will be back for work. I told her I am not sure when but probably will be back. M suggested that we exchanged numbers. It was a time before WeChat. She also suggested that perhaps the next time round, I could spend some time in China to do some sightseeing. She can bring me around and be my tour guide. I gladly accepted and we exchanged numbers.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great stuff
Old 23-03-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

It was a time where internet speeds in China is still very questionable and Wechat is probably still hatching. QQ was the main comms tool. M and I stayed in touch when I was in Singapore, although not too frequently. I continued to join my colleagues to KTV trips. Most of the trips are pretty much standard, just the normal TNN fun and maybe the occasional tabaos.
However, there was one night we went to a KTV in central area, along came DM.

DM was a SYT from Vietnam. Its was during a time when most Vietnamese can't communicate but DM was able to speak Cantonese and luckily I can too. DM was not fair, but she is really pretty. In fact she reminded me of some TVB actress that I do not know the name of. Used to be quite famous and in leading roles for a number of dramas. DM had a decent height of 160+ and very shapely and good feeling boobs. C cup. She was not wearing any bra that night. We just hit it off and I was not really treating her like a KTV girl but maybe FWB on a outing. As we are able to understand each other, we talk about more than the usual what you do and where you from topics. It was a fresh breath compared to the other outings where its pure physical. However, it was her last night in the KTV and she will be returning to Vietnam the next day. I felt that it was a shame that we would not be able to see each other after the night but she spontaneously suggested we keep in touch and maybe she will be back. With that, we exchanged numbers. We did not go out that night.

DM and I stayed in touch after she returned to Vietnam. I was almost like 3 timing. Almost. C was still in my life. I would call her and we would try to talk daily. Then there's DM, who would call and chat daily. And there was M. While calls with her was less frequent and in a way more friendly in nature, there was always a hint of good feeling toward each other. I enjoyed the attention but at the same time, was feeling the heat from trying to recall what I told who.

I had to return to China for a short trip for work and shared that with M. She was thrilled. She asked if I could extend my trip there and she can show me around which I naturally agreed. She told me not to worry about anything and she'll make all the arrangements. I don't even have to worry about the cost as she will be a good host to me. We arranged to meet up after I finished all my official matters.

M came to my hotel to pick me up on my last day of official work. She was wearing a body hugging dress. Slutty yet classy. Showing ample cleavage and a short length that make me want to see if I can peep up to see her panties. She told me she had arranged for another hotel that is close to her home. I was a bit disappointed. Part of me was hoping that she will just put me up at her place. I was going to pick up my luggage to go toward our ride but she stopped me.

M: Don't worry about it. Ge here will take your luggage. I've arranged for him to take us to your hotel first. He will take care of these. (all translated as M could only speak Mandarin)

With that , M just naturally clung on to my arm. Her big breast pushed slightly against my arm. Whatever disappointment I had earlier was pushed to the side. I was only focusing on the good feel and the view of her amped up cleavage. I was having a strong erection. The sight of her cleavage and the feeling of her side breast against my arm was just too much.

Our ride to the hotel was a short one. While M was sharing what she had planned, I was not really concentrating. Part of me enjoying the feeling of her warmth, her sweet fragrance, and the great sight of her cleavage up close, while the other part of me was thinking if anything is going to happen during our time together the fact that she booked a hotel for me instead of putting me her in her place. It was really bad of me. On the one hand I am always looking forward to see C when she is back from work, yet I am here with another woman, arms around me, and thinking what I might be doing with her, sexually.

M helped with the check in. She suggested she just head up to the room to drop off my stuff and we can head to the first location she had planned. It was a decent sized room with a huge bed. She looked at the room and asked if I find the room fine and that at least there is a huge bed to myself so I can rest well later.

I didn't care for any of those by the time. Pure primal urge has taken over. I grabbed M and just planted my face into hers. Forcing my tongue into her mouth. M was shocked. She seemed to try to resist a bit but it was almost a half hearted resistance. We were locking tongues in an epic french war and I inched her closer to bed as we kissed.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VigoCarpathian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story becoming interesting already, support your effort TS
Old 26-03-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for more updates
Old 29-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

M and I continued frenching heavily as I pushed her into the bed. Although its been years, I remembered that the bed was hard, even though it looks like a very decent hotel. While not comfortable, that was the last thing in my mind. I pulled up from the kiss, noticing that her short dress had just rolled up a bit, slightly revealing her red panties. I continued to kiss her, my hand moving up to her breast, gliding past them initially, but just could not hold it back anymore and grabbed her breast.

M's breast were huge. Probably a nice D cup. But they were really soft. Felt good, but not like C's where they were soft and firm and the same time. I pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her lacy bra. I continued to grab and massage her breast, removing the exposed side from the cover of her bra. M has nice little pinkish nipples to top off her large breast. It looked too delicious. I plunged in. Sucking on it like a hungry baby. M let out a soft cry. I guess both from shock and perhaps I was sucking too hard.

M:You cant do this.

M said in almost a half hearted manner. On the one hand I guess she felt it was too soon, while on the other, she probably was enjoying the session too. I continued to ravage her breast, while pulled down the other side of her dress to expose the other breast. Both my hands groping her breasts, kneading them like dough, sucking of both nipples together. My hand zoomed down south and pull up her dress, exposing the full of her red panties. It seemed wet. M was wet from all the kissing and breast play. I pulled off her shoes, then her panties. M tried to coverup. I kissed her again and moved her hand aside and pushed my finger into her wet pussy. As if wasn't enough, I stuck another finger in. Two fingers moving in and out of her pussy ferociously, the other hand groping her breast hard, while we continued to french.

It was for no more than 2 minutes, I could not take the heat any further. I stripped away my pants and underwear and was ready to penetrate M.

M: No...

It just landed on deaf ears and I am already in her. I can almost feel her pulsating the minute I entered her. M was really wet. It felt really good. I pumped her in missionary, watching her breasts bounced with every pump. I did not remove any piece of her clothing. Her breasts hanging out of her bra and dress, the bottom of her dress all rolled up and panties pushed aside while I continued to pump hard. It was no more than 5 minutes and I felt the urge to come. I pumped M harder and faster. She knew I was coming and wanted to push me away. I did not care and continued and finished inside her. I pulled out and watched my cum flow onto her panties.

M: How can you do that? Its dangerous

I hugged her and kissed her. Getting aroused in the process.

Me: I want again.

And with that, I stripped both of us naked and inserted into M again. I was much younger than and getting a hard on after one cum is not an issue. M hardly resisted. I had a good view of M this time. Her naked self. She is really fair. Her big soft breast lay somewhat flat and not so shapely with her lying down and without the support of bra. She has very little pubic hair, just a little which looked really sexy.

We continued to do it in various positions. When in missionary, I will pull her arms together to squeeze against her breast to make them look more shapely. They bounce wildly with every pump which was a great sight. It took longer but I came in her again. She did not complain this time and just took a tissue to prevent the cum from flowing onto the bedsheets. I was tired. Laid down in bed and just hugged her in my arms.

M:Rest a bit first if you are tired. We can go again later when you want.

I squeezed her breast hard again. Kissed her then close my eyes to rest.

Last edited by Taz7776; 29-03-2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update TS
Old 04-04-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff
Old 04-04-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Next few days were like a paradise fuck fest. While we would go places to eat and sight see and even shopping, we typically leave hotel afternoon.

M would always go to bed naked. I would wake up way before she did. She always smelled like freshly washed laundry. Once I'm up, I will always lift up the blanket, look at her bare breasts and start groping them and feasting on them. M enjoys that. Before I know it, I will be inside her pumping away, and without fail, I would always cum in her. The feeling was fantastic. One morning, rather than doing our normal moves for the past sessions, I took her from behind. She just raised her leg for better entry. I have had dunno how many sessions each day for the past few days and my tank was running dry. I was pumping away for almost an hour and half, every time I felt like cumming but there would.be nothing. M enjoyed it so much that my thigh was all soaked in her juice. She was flowing wet. I was all tired out and pulled out.

M: I want some more. I want you to finish inside me.

Me: I can't already. Too tired.

I must had too much sex. There was one day where there was some blood from my penis. I told M about it and say I need to rest for the night.

M: but I need you.

Me: I really can't I just need to rest for the night.

She was fine but continued to play with my penis while I just fondled her breast and finger fuck her.

The few days with her were just amazing. I did not know why M was so nice to me yet I still would think of C. M breast while huge and nice, just could not compare to Cs. The whole time M and I were together, she would pay for everything and bought me presents as well. It was like I'm a kept man.

On one of the days we were out, she brought a close friend along. Her friend had big breasts too, was wearing a tight body hugging top with a short demin skirt. M was wearing a short dress initially for the day, but the sight of it was too much and my hands will roam under her dress to touch her bums. She decided to go with a tight t shirt and a jeans instead. The two of them would cling on to me tightly. Giggling and chatting away. Both their breasts would be rubbing against my arms. It was too much. I was thinking threesome for the night, but decided that it might be a test and stayed gentlemanly. That night I rammed M hard and bit her nipples. Punishment for teasing me with her friends. She did not complain at all but just enjoyed the session.

Good things had to end. My vacation with M came to an end and she took me to the airport. She teared a bit when we departed asking when she'll see me again. Soon I said. But life always have a twist. We did not see each other for many years after. She met some guy after a year or so and we slowly lost touch. We did meet up in China many years later. That would be another part of the story.

In the meantime, my sexual life revolves around DM as C was away on overseas assignment
Old 07-04-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, a fantastic update
Old 08-04-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
FarkOldBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, please continue
Old 10-04-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

M and I continued a bit of our relationship online after my return. We would chat on QQ, even using the live stream. frame rates are not the best, but she is very obliging. I would ask her to strip naked and show me everything which she would do so shyly.

In the meantime, I need the physical release. Porn movies can only get me so far. DM had returned to Singapore. I did not manage to pick her up from airport as I was working that day. But I met her in the evening. She was in a real stunning outfit as she was ready to go to work in KTV. We went out for a meal together and I can feel all the eyes from male passerbys landing on her. She is pretty to begin with and has a great body. Nice bouncy and shapely full breast together with a nice cute ass.

DM was nice to me. Clinging on to me like a boyfriend. We had dinner together. As she did not have any money with her, I just gave her some "pocket money" for that day just in case (although she should be earning that night already). I wanted to do more with her but she had to go to work and I did not want to go to KTV that day. So I just ended up jerking off to the thoughts of her at night.

DM and I met up over the next few nights. I would always drive to her work place and ask her to come out for a bit. We would chat a while, kiss and then she would need to return. The first weekend since her return, we went out from noon. We had our lunch together and just walked around a bit. DM then asked if we should go somewhere to rest a bit. I was thrilled. We went to a budget hotel nearby and realized then I did not have any cash with me. I did not want to pay with card for fear that C might know (she does check my bills from time to time). I was disappointed as I thought there goes another chance. But DM stopped me and say she's got cash. So we booked a hotel and DM paid for it. I was like the gigolo.

DM don't like to wear bras. She does not need to. She's got great breasts and very shapely. I never suspected that they were not real until she told me much later. But it was not Silicon. I figured some form of growth hormone or something. That's why there was no scar and they felt every bit as natural. The feel of her breasts were on par with C, but DM was just a touch smaller. Still, very nice C cuppers. We stripped naked and showered together. It was hot and steamy in the shower and all the actions she was doing with me made me wanted to take her from behind. I restrained. I still fear having unprotected sex with someone who works in a sleaze industry. Thinking back now, I do not know what M did before and she could have been very promiscuous. I enjoyed every bit of DM's body. Young, tight, shapely and the way she moans, just drives me crazy. I blew my load in her and rested. DM just commented that I was selfish but hugged me back. Guess I did not service her enough.
Old 16-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
LeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1