The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

I recently discovered that I have a fetish for golden shower and or any peeing-related activities (outdoor peeing included). Honestly I have no idea how it started but some quick search online tells me such kinks are more common than what most people expect. Therefore glad that I’m not in any way super weird or perverted.

Has anybody ever tried such activities and/or experienced a partner who did? Just wanna hear some fellow encounters and stories.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
uvray is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruvray is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
I recently discovered that I have a fetish for golden shower and or any peeing-related activities (outdoor peeing included). Honestly I have no idea how it started but some quick search online tells me such kinks are more common than what most people expect. Therefore glad that I’m not in any way super weird or perverted.

Has anybody ever tried such activities and/or experienced a partner who did? Just wanna hear some fellow encounters and stories.
you're not alone! I don't really dabble in outdoor peeing or anything but i started with watching my exes pee. simple just sit on the toilet or squat over a squat toilet, spread legs and show me how they pee. imho, squat toilet u can see more and hear more. more of a turn on.

progressed to my then-gf, now wife, who indulged me further and spread her lips for me. she was also the one who was willing to pee on my dick when i was sitting on the toilet so that it's not too messy and it's easy to clean up.

when we got married, we tried her squatting over me in the bath tub and pee on my dick. nothing else anywhere, and only in the shower cos easy to wash.

how did you discover this? u chanced upon someone peeing?
Old 02-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I enjoy watching women pee and sometimes seeing them drink men's pee, but I'm sexually more dom inclined so have no interest in being peed on

Old 02-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post

I never had a girl pee on my dick before..
Sounds interesting..
But I had an ex that loves it when I gave her golden showers!
It was her kink…
So after fucking I usually need a pee..
And she wud sit in the shower area and have me just pee all over her face and body….

Damn I miss those kinky acts!
Old 02-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erect24seven is Cool - loads of Potential

i think the fetish to see them pee is more voyuer ? the fetish for golden shower is more to be pee-ed on or pee on another ? i more towards voyuer
Old 03-03-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Golden shower is my unfulfilling fetish . Still seeking the right person. So far fetish had fulfilled are ass eating and licking toe/foot. All done in receiving and giving. Enjoy both.
Old 03-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah bro, I like peeing on cute girls, especially if they are some other guys' wife or gf. Watching my golden pee run down their bare chests it hot. Kinda hot to watch them open their mouths too as I piss on their pretty faces before they go home to someone else.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Oh this brings back some good memories.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
HBFBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never experienced this, but i definitely will want to be the person peeing not pee-ed on haha
Old 04-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvray View Post
you're not alone! I don't really dabble in outdoor peeing or anything but i started with watching my exes pee. simple just sit on the toilet or squat over a squat toilet, spread legs and show me how they pee. imho, squat toilet u can see more and hear more. more of a turn on.

progressed to my then-gf, now wife, who indulged me further and spread her lips for me. she was also the one who was willing to pee on my dick when i was sitting on the toilet so that it's not too messy and it's easy to clean up.

when we got married, we tried her squatting over me in the bath tub and pee on my dick. nothing else anywhere, and only in the shower cos easy to wash.

how did you discover this? u chanced upon someone peeing?
If I were to relate to how I discovered this, I could probably draw some reference to when I was in my early twenties with a girl I was dating back in Uni. We were at Botanic Gardens late in the night having a bottle of wine at some secluded bench. This was many many years ago so there weren’t much cctvs back then. (Not to mention the bloody night vision/infra cameras that they have today)

Anyway, halfway through the wine and some chatter, she said she needed to pee. The nearest toilet was nowhere in sight, hell we didn’t even know the directions around the garden so well. Without any further hesitation, she took a couple of steps away from the bench where we were sitting, pull down her pants and started peeing right on the grass then and there. She was facing away of course, but I was astounded by the guts and nature of this girl. We were not even that close yet. Haven’t slept together and probably only our second or third date out.

Whilst all of this was happening, I strangely felt turned on. What would have been a disgusting act by many (hence all those stomp posts) seemed kinda hot to me. But I guess I couldn’t quite figure out why and to what extent exactly.

We got together eventually and progressed to golden showers, both giving and receiving. And she was a dirty girl indeed eventually all good things come to an end and we are no longer in contact today a after many years apart.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Would be great if we can find a community of golden showers lovers (males and females) here. Happy to play with consenting female players without penetrative sex.
Old 22-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

There was once I saw a pair of xmm girls peeing on a pavement, probably half drunk. I was so excited I waited until they left, and went over to help myself to the spillage. haha.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
There was once I saw a pair of xmm girls peeing on a pavement, probably half drunk. I was so excited I waited until they left, and went over to help myself to the spillage. haha.
Fresh from the oven! How lucky!
Old 23-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Remind me of kungfu hustle scene the boy got beaten up and the bullies pee on him. Disturbing.
Old 23-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

Well well well, I had some China PRC girls pee on my body and my dick!
Yes, it feels goood!
But I have not had the chance to pee on someone for quite a while!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1