The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-03-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Are you sure this is a maid?
Bro, dating apps many FL pretending to be maid. They know maids r now greatly sought after for sex. Many r now love to fuck maids.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 23-03-2023 at 06:29 AM.
Old 23-03-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chip121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

Just Return From A Happy Session With 1 Of The Sweet Looking Lady From The Happy Domestic Helper 💖

Walking Home With Jelly Legs Now ... 😜

Her Features Really Like Her Name, MANIS.
This Chick Really So Good With BBBJ, Totally Sucked Me Dry.... 😁😍

Can share contact
Old 23-03-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Can share contact
Old 23-03-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Are you referring to her?

Bro can pm me contact
Old 23-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
sorry bro...u r?

nothing happen just bzi flying ard
Oh OK ok. U don't know my Name here haha. I will WhatsApp u.
Old 23-03-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

Just Return From A Happy Session With 1 Of The Sweet Looking Lady From The Happy Domestic Helper 💖

Walking Home With Jelly Legs Now ... 😜

Her Features Really Like Her Name, MANIS.
This Chick Really So Good With BBBJ, Totally Sucked Me Dry.... 😁😍

Nice bro, whats the quote?
Old 23-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
So interested bro the following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Sunday Available only
4. Contact

She will contact u. .. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors. Enjoy bro cheers.
Don't be a nuisance OKT pimping here

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 23-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Guys, how can I convince a DH to not worry about using ID at hotel81? Idk why this chick so worry and "afraid" about id....

How ah? Or else got hourly hotel that doesn't use id for check in?
Old 23-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Guys, how can I convince a DH to not worry about using ID at hotel81? Idk why this chick so worry and "afraid" about id....

St signature jalan besar. Book via dayuse and self check in

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-03-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, tell her many maids use their id go hotel fuck, no problem. U tell her, those maids who fuck told u, it is juz a scare tactics. No one will check on maids, they know maids have needs, muz fuck, if not will go crazy.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

You cannot convince. But the good news is she has been screwed by very few.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyamievenhere View Post
hello bros, newbie here, been scrolling this thread for awhile, but now i need some serious advice! please help!

decided to hit some people up on michat, and wanted to buy videos from this girl, money sent, transaction screenshot sent, (erased my bank acc no.), they asked for name as proof and i gave only part of my name

then they requested to whatsapp (i say they because i believe there is an agent and the girl herself) and the girl asked me to video chat to proof im chinese as she has some apparent trauma with indians, i refused constantly and then she blocked me, i made some provoking jokes to the agent saying its pointless, i could be indian and just get some random chinese guy to vc awhile to deceive them

then they started threatening me warning me not to play with them as they are hackers and they have my name, and they will hack and mess up and make me go viral on my socials. i then told them its ok keep the money im off, but they went to google and search for a random guy with the same name as me and started FB messaging him and some of his friends saying i received services and refused to pay and sent me screenshots (poor guy im sorry if youre reading this)

ive blocked them everywhere, deleted my whatsapp and michat (number used was a spare number), took screenshots and made an spf report just in case too, bank also told me should be fine as i didnt show my account number

was just about to go to sleep but my main phone number (connected to my paynow and all those sensitive stuff) started getting 6 or 7 chained spam calls from private numbers! i refuse to believe its a coincidence as ive never in my life been chain spam called so many times before even by regular spammers, but i really can't figure out how they were able to get my main number unless they really have some hackers with them

dont think their local as the wapp numbers were msian and indonesian, but i'm really worried at this point, not really for myself but more for my family especially, if they are able to somehow get their hands on my personal information! any advise on what i should do, fellow big bros?

Bro my advice so that you can have a peace of mind is to change phone number.

Next get a prepaid only for your adventures.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
classicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclassicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyamievenhere View Post
hello bros, newbie here, been scrolling this thread for awhile, but now i need some serious advice! please help!

decided to hit some people up on michat, and wanted to buy videos from this girl, money sent, transaction screenshot sent, (erased my bank acc no.), they asked for name as proof and i gave only part of my name

then they requested to whatsapp (i say they because i believe there is an agent and the girl herself) and the girl asked me to video chat to proof im chinese as she has some apparent trauma with indians, i refused constantly and then she blocked me, i made some provoking jokes to the agent saying its pointless, i could be indian and just get some random chinese guy to vc awhile to deceive them

then they started threatening me warning me not to play with them as they are hackers and they have my name, and they will hack and mess up and make me go viral on my socials. i then told them its ok keep the money im off, but they went to google and search for a random guy with the same name as me and started FB messaging him and some of his friends saying i received services and refused to pay and sent me screenshots (poor guy im sorry if youre reading this)

ive blocked them everywhere, deleted my whatsapp and michat (number used was a spare number), took screenshots and made an spf report just in case too, bank also told me should be fine as i didnt show my account number

was just about to go to sleep but my main phone number (connected to my paynow and all those sensitive stuff) started getting 6 or 7 chained spam calls from private numbers! i refuse to believe its a coincidence as ive never in my life been chain spam called so many times before even by regular spammers, but i really can't figure out how they were able to get my main number unless they really have some hackers with them

dont think their local as the wapp numbers were msian and indonesian, but i'm really worried at this point, not really for myself but more for my family especially, if they are able to somehow get their hands on my personal information! any advise on what i should do, fellow big bros?
Never ever use your real name, even part of it,
Make sure all your socials are set to private, only followers can see
but imo they are nothing to worry about, not really pro hacker/etc, its not hard for them to spoof a sg number, eg. https://www.smsonline.cloud/country/Singapore
Old 24-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
You cannot convince. But the good news is she has been screwed by very few.
Aiya sien doesn't matter liao,kena ghosted so can't do anything also. Sibei sien... Hais..
Old 24-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
St signature jalan besar. Book via dayuse and self check in
Thank you bro, much appreciated man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1