The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
The guessing game is very hard to play as no rules no intro
Yeah in such cases experience plays a large part but more important is being able to wait and catch cues instead of immediate reaction. Sometimes knowing when to act is an art in itself, some stuff need to be sure then act on it, and also make sure if possible to think of backup plan should the action be not the right answer
Old 23-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ya. Partly also because the stewardesses that serve economy class are busier as more passengers to attend, versus in Biz class. Never been to the First Class, maybe even better chance, but the more senior crew also means older, CMI looking crew.
Yes I book a few biz flight
They usually send the green and red to service those areas.
To be honest, I get better service from the steward (guy) and we chatted. The blue ladies are often cold / brooding
Old 23-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
To be honest, I get better service from the steward (guy) and we chatted. The blue ladies are often cold / brooding
They are picky. I once met a dude in the economy class but a PPS Solitaire, the air crew were literally sucking up to him though he's not even in a biz class.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
E: ... You two kids, come on... my treat. To thank bro gog for taking care of my big baby while having to work and be her butler.

Eric placed his hand over Janice's shoulders and grabbed her tightly before moving to her waist. Feels funny seeing her in his arms. Now I know how Janice felt when I flirted with Milly. Janice giggled and laughed. I felt she's putting on a show but who am I to argue or say more? I'm the bad fella that's fucking Eric's wife.
Eric very happy and grateful to notti Gog for taking tender loving care of his wife, Janice. Cheers!
Old 23-03-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Eric very happy and grateful to notti Gog for taking tender loving care of his wife, Janice. Cheers!
If he knows how his wife is being take care of…. Lolx…
Old 24-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey2882 View Post
Verification
Simi???

Quote:
AMDL?
AMDK?

cb gog dun retire leh. write Milly or Lindi story.
Sorry, some slangs referring to ang mo girls and ang mo men.

Cannot la... retire like schooling liao. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I help him answer first (to my knowledge)

Ang Mo Dua Liap
Ang Mo Dua Kee
Gamxia bro!!!

Quote:
Exactly. Wah bro u good sia really hit the G spot. But sometimes is also a combination la, like if I like BJ but wife tires easily dun wanna do, den I also a bit sian or become xin teng her dun wan her do. Den become outside one sextisfy my BJs just becos outside one loves to BJ and see how I enjoy it. And also cos she knows my desires.

A lot of times as the guy have to read the mood, tell the mood, see the signs and guesswork alot...so hor can quite shag one.

This is also the same kind of reason why she aligned with you mah - cos u empathic can put urself in her shoes right...
Most problem I feel is, guys don't set the mood. You cuddle up and expect sex, mostly will just fail because girls don't just get in the mood unless they're a nymphomaniac or pure sex starved type of girls who can't get enough of it.

Setting the mood, seduction, blending in, making her wet... then...even if the girl is angry but you can chime with her, understand her and be on that level, she can give you sex as 'revenge' for her bad day.

I don't know how to put it or explain it... lol but the gist of the idea is there.

Quote:
new knowledge gained, thanks bro Anonyabc
He is truly experienced, can tell one

Quote:
The guessing game is very hard to play as no rules no intro

can put in her also
Thus FBs are easier, fuck and go. No need to read, meet means wants cock and pussy. Wife and husband different, cos see too often.

Quote:
Ya. Partly also because the stewardesses that serve economy class are busier as more passengers to attend, versus in Biz class. Never been to the First Class, maybe even better chance, but the more senior crew also means older, CMI looking crew.
First class tiagong is 1-1, not really that many and I think is green/red kebaya ones. There are some green/red ones that are kan chio... see before.

To be fair, I like matured and older ladies la, so what's my definition of chio, might not apply to you also.

There are many threads on SQ and airstewardess and what they face in the air aka mile high club, it's pretty refreshing to hear from Milly's side.

Quote:
Yeah in such cases experience plays a large part but more important is being able to wait and catch cues instead of immediate reaction. Sometimes knowing when to act is an art in itself, some stuff need to be sure then act on it, and also make sure if possible to think of backup plan should the action be not the right answer
Correct, guys just need to wait, just like lions, to pound at the right time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
The more experience one ma but those likely also married or left on shelf type, they know way better what they are expecting in life than just a fling or two.

They definitely don't need to offer a blowjob just for destination 'companion'. The class is different, but they are still females, just need the right push

Quote:
They are picky. I once met a dude in the economy class but a PPS Solitaire, the air crew were literally sucking up to him though he's not even in a biz class.
Everybody wants to get a good life, easy life, some (not all) stewardess hopes to get out of it by meeting a guy like that in the air.

Got try, got chance, no try where got chance, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Aiyoh... is just friends....with benefits LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
If he knows how his wife is being take care of…. Lolx…
As a good friend lor, I am gentleman ok.. .it's his wife rape me... lol!!!!
Old 24-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good friday.

Dying here, nose is stuck, no fever thankfully but escaping from aircon for now...

Late update, sorry, will be a short one. Heading back to bed.

--------------------

While having dinner, we made small talk, I teased how Janice would be a slave driver at work, and how much overtime we had to do - AHEM - after work before taking time off on Friday evening for shopping.

E: Woah, Fri evening, Sat whole day shopping and she bought that much!?!

Sh1t, lobang broken?! We did enough shopping for like 3-4 days!!!

J: Why you think gog say I treat him like butler? But he good la, can walk and accompany me, best is, he can help me carry!!

gog: She hor wah lao, I thnk whole of Platinum mall knows her liao la. She shop hor, really kia si lang (scared, die, people, hokkien slang for scaring people to death, figuratively, not literal).

J: Female shopping ma, you don't know meh, you no girlfriend ma.

We bickered and tried to change Eric's attention on the heavy suitcases and 'short shopping timeframe' that we had. Eric was amused having dinner with 2 "kids". With that, Eric didn't ask about our work, what happened, why we worked late etc. We didn't work late, we were just fucking together until late, hehehe....

Shared about the shopping areas, what we bought, ate, etc, either one of us will talk at one time and the other listen attentively so make sure we 'remember' what was shared. We didn't talk together as we don't want a clash of sharing to occur. It was exhausting trying to sound natural and also avoid suspicions.

It paid off.

Eric believed we were on different floors, Janice's credit card showed last 2 nights of stay in the off work hotel, I paid for the other 2, and Eric won't ask to see my CC bill nor the company's billings should be safe.

The dinner bill came and Eric was swift to put his card on the bill before I could do it.
Old 24-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Most problem I feel is, guys don't set the mood. You cuddle up and expect sex, mostly will just fail because girls don't just get in the mood unless they're a nymphomaniac or pure sex starved type of girls who can't get enough of it.

Setting the mood, seduction, blending in, making her wet... then...even if the girl is angry but you can chime with her, understand her and be on that level, she can give you sex as 'revenge' for her bad day.

I don't know how to put it or explain it... lol but the gist of the idea is there.
Yeah it's one of those things that needs effort if it's not transactional...but it's also one of those things that you can feel the fruits of labour. Of cos not every guy enjoys such a process so every guy their own ba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl
He is truly experienced, can tell one
Ok la...just happen to ride along...hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl
Thus FBs are easier, fuck and go. No need to read, meet means wants cock and pussy. Wife and husband different, cos see too often.
Yeah, and expectations are different. Sometimes ppl say men are easier only want fucks, which I think is half the story - men also wish there's not too much nonsense coming from the women around him. But of course that also means the guy need to provide what the women want lah...else nonsense will continue to come...

One of the balanced type would be FwB that really will have constant communication and knowing what each other wants, then will have lesser trouble, then also possibly formulate exit plans for each other so there is less contention. But is hard to find lah. I might be lucky though.......eh?
Old 24-03-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shared about the shopping areas, what we bought, ate, etc, either one of us will talk at one time and the other listen attentively so make sure we 'remember' what was shared. We didn't talk together as we don't want a clash of sharing to occur. It was exhausting trying to sound natural and also avoid suspicions.
Great synergy, coordination there. Certainly required.
Old 24-03-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Eric believed we were on different floors, Janice's credit card showed last 2 nights of stay in the off work hotel, I paid for the other 2, and Eric won't ask to see my CC bill nor the company's billings should be safe.
Janice's CC bill on shopping wont suspicious?

Quote:
The dinner bill came and Eric was swift to put his card on the bill before I could do it.
Fucked his wife and let him treat dinner somemore. gog gog gog
Old 24-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Janice can describe Eric fucking her when they went home ...
Old 24-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fucked his wife and let him treat dinner somemore. gog gog gog
Need to show appreciation for gog's efforts you know?
Old 24-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Need to show appreciation for gog's efforts you know?
yea lo. almost dried gog's balls.
treat one meal cover back. can continue feed her
Old 24-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
I hope Janice can describe Eric fucking her when they went home ...
go in, move move sia, cum, pull out, sleep
Old 24-03-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More more 🤣🤣🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1