The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 12-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR on TS Analeigh

She said that she saw this FR and that I destroyed her name. I replied to her it is her own doing that destroyed her name.

She is more concerned about her rightfully deserved tainted reputation than the fact that she caused her client undue inconveniences.

And this is her reply in exact word "Lol i dont need u, i have many clients who knows me more better than u do.. Not my loss!! Goodbye"

Instead of feeling apologetic and remorseful for her irresponsible ways and try to do some service recovery, she had the audacity to be blatantly defensive, rude and unprofessional.

My conclusion: She is immature, unprofessional, ill mannered with appalling poor work ethics.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
AJamal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

I strongly agree with your conclusion. What appallingly poor behavior towards a paying customer.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ArnoldPatel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie127 View Post
Sorry bros, here's the hyperlink to her post
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...utcall/3552516
Tried her recently. She can top without problem. Not very feminine but good attitude. Damage 150. I'd recommend her.
Old 13-09-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
justmike is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all,

Just came back from meeting Ricka Fox.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5195908329.html

Upon arrival and informing her that I've reached, she wasted no time to invite me up to her room.
She was dressed in a delectable nightgown with matching stockings and a thong. She greeted me with a hug and small ice-breaking chit chat.
I thought that was very warm and welcoming start.
She has huge boobs, and has a voluptuous body.
She was very accommodating and very sweet, really good GFE! She made sure the massage was okay and that penetrating her didn't hurt either of us.
One thing I must say, she is bloody tight, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
I would recommend her, especially to those who aren't just going to go for a fuck and go.
Personally, she is a gem and I'd RTF.
Old 13-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any FR on these 3?

Adriana
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5219289594.html

Andrea
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5219328608.html

Jimena
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5219304743.html
Old 13-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jevian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowdog View Post
Thanks.

Just to update, she msg me at 10am saying that she over slept. Yeah sure, assuming that she is telling the truth, it tells a lot about the attitude when she doesn't set alarm to wake up knowing that she has agreed to a deal in the morning. Or bother to msg customer before she sleeps knowing that she will be too tired to go through the deal next day. My best guess is someone offered her a higher price and she took it.

She said that she saw this FR and that I destroyed her name. I replied to her it is her own doing that destroyed her name. I also said that hopefully she learnt her lesson and will be more professional about her business.

And this is her reply in exact word "Lol i dont need u, i have many clients who knows me more better than u do.. Not my loss!! Goodbye"

Not sure about you but that sounded arrogant to me. So you guys decide (including her regular).

For me, I don't appreciate ppl that has a bad attitude regardless of his/her capability. This one will be permanently on my blacklist
I don't normally post a FR over here but I just want to say that my experience with Analeigh is completely different. I had met her a few times in the past and we always had a good time. She is nice person, easygoing and especially good in bed (top and bottom). In fact, i think i might be the first to see her when she landed here a few days ago. I dont think money is an issue here as I never pay a ridiculous premium for this (let's not go into the details as it is not fair for the girls). I'm not a handsome ang moh guy either.

I don't say it is wrong to post your FR here but maybe it would be better if you can meet her in person, talk to her and understand her situation before making judgments. Everyone makes mistakes so I personally dont make a big deal out of it, as long as the person is sincere. And maybe it is really not her fault this time, considering the number of calls and SMSs she has everyday?

All the girls come here to work and make as much ad money as they can. It is even more difficult for them nowadays, to enter Singapore. So it is natural for them to get scared when they gets bad reviews here. And what do we lose? Nothing, we maybe even better off by saving some bucks for not seeing them...

I always consider her one of the best girls around, together with Bella Hung, Empress Lee, Julia...

Just my 2 cent! Make love not war, cheers!
Old 13-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_34211...al-Tranny.html

Rates:
$650 (30mins) The girlfriend experience: Passionate kiss and cuddling, touching and sucking of the breasts, deep throat oral onto me, titty f*cking if you wish,cock squirt show and with a condom always -No sexual penetration strictly
$850 (45mins) The girlfriend experience with anal play rimming onto me - No sexual penetration strictly
$950 (60mins) All of the above - No sexual or anal penetration strictly. Oil massage full body slide optional/ prostate massage optional

$850 (30mins) for a live sexy show - watch me do the dirty with your partner or mate.
$800 (30mins) if you wish to participate.

Additional time are from $650 per block.Additional partners are charged per person for the above from $650

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 13-09-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The most arrogant , proud and expensive LB in Singapore. She got problem.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 14-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gslang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Especially as she steals someone else's pictures

https://angievuha.com/

Wonder who you find should u bother to arrange a meet?
Old 14-09-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
The most arrogant , proud and expensive LB in Singapore. She got problem.
And she has stolen someone elses photos:
Angievuha.com
Old 14-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sing007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by john911421 View Post
Met today this Adriana O my please avoid , all crap , non functional and still have the balls to argue and bad attitude.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...driana/3542928

From Malaysia. Generally all the Malays are not so good. Even here in KL they are not rated. They hang around the bars in Changkat hoping to pick up stragglers on their way home.

Pricing is more than SG for the local girls yet their service is way below par. They get a few expats but never at what they try and charge.

All in all best to avoid them. They have no idea of how to treat paying customers.
Old 14-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Your observations and comments are clearly wrong

She (Adriana) is Filipino, sharing with others PH girls in Studio M and they do look for clients out in Robertson/Clarkes Quay.

There are a few Malays here in Singapore. Malays are Muslim would never wear a cross ... Let alone tattoo a cross on their body. Some Malaysians are non-Malay/Muslim.

KL is flooded with Filipino TS who advertise on Backpages/CraigList (regularly highlighting their cocks) and do work the clubs/bars. Plus much more female sex workers from all over the globe.

Local Malays don't work the clubs they would be in serious trouble with the drink aspect from the Religious Police and work thru online (without showing their junk). Also there are Cambodian, Thai, Vietnamese on the streets. Not sure how you know what rates they actually get. Plus some bad apples supplement their income with theft.

Just want to be clear .. And welcome comment/feedback.

Btw... The hottest TS (&wildest sex) I had in KL was with an Indonesian shemale in Chow Kit (Rm100) who looked amazing in just thigh length boots... Mmmm but that's another story.
Old 14-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had Lanie last week. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5200566368.html It was a very pleasant experience. Her face is a little masculine but passable but her body rocks. Not for big tit lovers. She's quite petite and well toned. Tight ass and a hard cock. Lanie came across as very affectionate and playful and seemed disappointed that I left fairly quickly after cumming. She even sent me a 'thank u' text after I had left. I'm 100% top so I didn't take full advantage of all that was available. Her hotel is nice and discrete too. Highly recommended.

Can anybody give an opinion about this girl: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5220598483.html She looks too damn good to be true!
Old 14-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
I had Lanie last week. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5200566368.html It was a very pleasant experience. Her face is a little masculine but passable but her body rocks. Not for big tit lovers. She's quite petite and well toned. Tight ass and a hard cock. Lanie came across as very affectionate and playful and seemed disappointed that I left fairly quickly after cumming. She even sent me a 'thank u' text after I had left. I'm 100% top so I didn't take full advantage of all that was available. Her hotel is nice and discrete too. Highly recommended.

Can anybody give an opinion about this girl: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5220598483.html She looks too damn good to be true!
Bro, can't help you with that Akira Sato babe, I myself wants to try.
Abit torn between Lanie, Akira and Bella Hung.

Thanks for your good review on Lanie though. Gives me some confirmation to take her on.
Old 14-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gslang View Post
Your observations and comments are clearly wrong

She (Adriana) is Filipino, sharing with others PH girls in Studio M and they do look for clients out in Robertson/Clarkes Quay.

There are a few Malays here in Singapore. Malays are Muslim would never wear a cross ... Let alone tattoo a cross on their body. Some Malaysians are non-Malay/Muslim.

KL is flooded with Filipino TS who advertise on Backpages/CraigList (regularly highlighting their cocks) and do work the clubs/bars. Plus much more female sex workers from all over the globe.

Local Malays don't work the clubs they would be in serious trouble with the drink aspect from the Religious Police and work thru online (without showing their junk). Also there are Cambodian, Thai, Vietnamese on the streets. Not sure how you know what rates they actually get. Plus some bad apples supplement their income with theft.

Just want to be clear .. And welcome comment/feedback.

Btw... The hottest TS (&wildest sex) I had in KL was with an Indonesian shemale in Chow Kit (Rm100) who looked amazing in just thigh length boots... Mmmm but that's another story.
^^^ all true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1