The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
L20H30

Any reviews about this house?
Old 07-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H30

U go try then tell us.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential

G14
Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Bj 7/10
Boobs 7/10
Rtf yes

She is very hygiene conscious so definitely no kissing or bbbj. Her blowjob skills are very good and not rushing when it comes to sex. Accommodating to whatever positions you want. Bad thing is toilet and room too small for me.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Gegeblue is Cool - loads of Potential

Bumping up this thread because I want to hear more horror stories from other bros

L20H30G6(left last week)

Name :??

Face : 8

Height :??

Boobs : D(natural)

Body : Curvy(not fat)

Bath : 0/10

Catbath : 0/10

French : 0/10

CBJ : 0/10

BBBJ : 0/10

Painting : 0/10

FJ : 0/10

GFE : 0/10

Damage : $60

RTF : Nope

This is the first time I went to this house. The room is so small and the girls service and attitude all so bad..

Before choosing G6, she is already giving me a black face vibe but because she looks like a girl I like, I took her. In room, I asked her if we can on the aircon because I sweat a lot during action and got rejected. She asked me to go shower and I asked her isn't she going to shower and she started going crazy at me saying she already showered.. I am her first customer and she is already pissed.. By this time I am pissed as well and wanted to just quickly finish and leave.. When she looked away I just quickly clean with water no soap and walk out of the shower.. Lol.. She is shocked and asked me did I shower? Why so quick.. I lied.. Hahaha.. In bed, no catbath.. She just put the condom on when it's soft and start bj.. Crazy.. When it's semi hard, she started ridding me for about 5mins.. Later change to missionary for 10mins with my sweat dripping all over.. I finally gave up and asked for a hj.. I tried to remove the condom and she said no.. She is worried that I might mess up her bed.. Omg.. In the end, I came into the condom via a hj.. Lol.. I think this is the first time it has ever happened to me.. 🤣 After the deed, she didn't even shower.. When I see the OKT outside, I complained a bit and was told she is leaving soon hence the attitude.. Hmmm..
Old 05-03-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

L20H30G9

Name : Bek

Face : 6

Height :157cm

Boobs : D(enhanced)

Body : Curvy(slightly chubby)

Bath : 1/10

CBJ : 1/10

FJ : 7/10

Was told by OKT after CNY got new girls, hence giving this shit house another chance.. I went in 3.30pm and took G9.. Once in room, same thing, don't want to on aircon but this time she at least help just a little bit at shower, super sloppy.. Still horrible compared to other houses.. Once in bed, no catbath and caps on before my didi wake up and cbj from there.. Ride for a while, changed to missionary and never came.. One positive thing I would say about her is her hole quite tight, and her moaning when u pounce her is very nice with her nails digging into your arms and back.. Once again I sweat like a pig and messed up her bed which I am very proud of and off I go..

There is really something wrong with this house.. It seems like all the girls have an attitude and don't want to work.. They open at 3pm but girls always not ready, always have to wait.. I am surprise no one complaining in sbf abt this house.. Lol
Old 06-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

This house sucks. Room small. Girls have bad service and poor hygiene.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Then why do these girls fly all the way to Singapore in the first place?
Old 07-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Then why do these girls fly all the way to Singapore in the first place?
Maybe agents probably tell them no need service make cust cum can le.

The svc standard nowadays really sucks.

I missed the days b4 2008 during cat40s.
Old 08-03-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

This house is so weird and bad that I asked the OKT, don't u guys teach the girls.. He says no.. The girls here simply have no respect for anything.. 🤣

I dare anyone to try this house and tell me it's not the worst house ever.. Lol..

For those who dare to try, can take G9, pretty good FJ if u don't mind doing the work yourself and CBJ when it's not even hard..👍🏻
Old 13-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

don't quite like the OKTs of this house. they are a bit towards the pushy type. anw i went inside once to see. rly nothing caught my attention...
Old 13-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

From the review of all honourable members of this esteemed forum, this house seems destined to win the award for 'House of Cannot'.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegeblue View Post
The girls here simply have no respect for anything.. 🤣

i tried 2 girls in this house
one is alot better...
the other one totally worst... i forgot if its G1... or G3...
nv return here since then..

okt asked for feedback, told them what i encounter their face expression also
Old 20-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
L20H30G9

Was told by OKT after CNY got new girls, hence giving this shit house another chance.. I went in 3.30pm and took G9.. Once in room, same thing, don't want to on aircon but this time she at least help just a little bit at shower, super sloppy.. Still horrible compared to other houses.. Once in bed, no catbath and caps on before my didi wake up and cbj from there.. Ride for a while, changed to missionary and never came.. One positive thing I would say about her is her hole quite tight, and her moaning when u pounce her is very nice with her nails digging into your arms and back.. Once again I sweat like a pig and messed up her bed which I am very proud of and off I go..

There is really something wrong with this house.. It seems like all the girls have an attitude and don't want to work.. They open at 3pm but girls always not ready, always have to wait.. I am surprise no one complaining in sbf abt this house.. Lol
This house is real good man! had tried without regret
Old 21-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
L20H30G9

Hi bros. New to Geylang Legal Scene.
Today is my 2nd FR and visited L20H30G9.
G9 is Pretty. SYT and cute. Curves at the right places.
bro @Gegeblue is accurate. Bathed alone. Licked nips to make me hard.
No DFK but can kiss on lips. CBJ not bad. GFE is ok. Playful. Enjoyed a nice banter with her even though her english and my Thai is limited.

We talked too much. Ended up need to extend. Didn’t want to contest.
Room was bad and dingy. Considering my first visit was to L18H44 with nice room, music and touch screens with countdown timer.

FJ was good though. She’s cute as a button.
With nice smiles and playful personality. But too bad she is leaving tomolo.
Yes moaning was good. Accommodating to position changes.
In the end paid $120 for one shot with a cute Thai girl so worth it.
Old 24-09-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i tried 2 girls in this house
one is alot better...
the other one totally worst... i forgot if its G1... or G3...
nv return here since then..

okt asked for feedback, told them what i encounter their face expression also

I tried G2 and G5 quite some time ago. Both very pretty, slim with huge fake boobs. both also cmi attitude, poor service, dead fish. but somehow still manage to cum cos they pretty and sexy, lol.

one time i wanted to rtf, the moment i walk in, the WL recognise me, blackface and look away, wtf. decided not worth it to rtf and walked off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1