The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Nice update TS, hope to read more.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

There were 5 stories in this building excluding the rooftop (why did I mention the rooftop? This will come later ) and HR alongside with my server room happens to be at level 2. Probably it was due to staff returning to office from breakfast, the lift was filled rather quickly - when the day starts, it rushes.

Now back to my predicament. While I was glad I did not have to be mildly tempted by her attractive eyes or bosom, she had a nice ass to boot too - and that was the issue. The lift was full and while she could protect her front with the folders, the fact was she was also trying to give some space to the people in front, leaving her ass pressing on me - and I mean on a place which was well, very "convenient". Adding on to the multiple adjustments she had to make, she ended up having to wiggle her ass a couple of times just to get everyone in the lift.

Then came something more irritating - the lift buzzed, seemingly to indicate the maximum weight limit was reached. Most men would want to be in my situation but thinking back I was rather uncomfortable and mildly embarrassed as I could feel my manhood gradually enlarging due to the wiggling.

"You okay ma?" Angelina tilted her head back a little.

What a weird time to ask such a question. "Yes I am okay. Why?"

"No lah I thought you felt uncomfortable."

"You leh?" now was my turn to shoot the question back.

"Later then tell you."

My mind raced a little. What did that mean?????

As moments went by, finally the lift stopped by the second level and both myself and Angelina were about to get out. I swear in that minute it felt like an hour under the hot sun as I perspired profusely.

"Was it that hot?" she asked as we walked through another glass door that led to the main office space.

"The lift was full, and maybe the walking just now, and these files I guess." I snaked my way out. "So...what did you mean just now?"

She stopped at an empty desk and took a short breath. "No lah, just now so many people, at least can hold these folders and block the front mah. But just scared I so heavy keep leaning back on you later you flat lor."

So this was what she meant -.-.

"Ehm...I dunnno you kidding anot lah, you fat den I dunno how many fat ppl need jump off liao."

"Really! See see." she started trying to squeeze some fats off her arms and her hips - the latter action made her handles a little obvious and my mind drifted for half a second.

"No need give me so much info la, you not scared I think you flirting with me?"

"You don't rubbish lah. Married and fat no one except my hub wants." she lifted the folders and was about to continue her walk when she added, "Maybe he got choice he also dun want me."

Huh? What's that to mean? I did not want to pursue too much, but that in itself had another story......for another time.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

"Hey thanks for bringing all these stuff and wasting time with me." Angelina thanked me as we arrived at the metal cabinets which store these cumbersome files and paperwork.

"No issues, it's my pleasure. Anyway later I can walk in server room check thing also."

"You are like quite a sweet-talker eh. You 骗 how many 小妹妹 already?"

"Bo lah, nonsense. My this type of face no 妹妹 want lah." I turned away to walk to the desk where we placed the remainder of the stuff. "Say liao maybe if you single I might have chance lah."

Angelina put down the file that she was holding. "Oei. You don't anyhow ah, you borderline flirting with me this old woman liao."

I flashed her this face -.-

"Hello, then I am an ugly old man with your reference liao. Don't like say say urself den become shoot me ah. At least you still got hubby want."

For a moment I saw a shift in her demeanour as she turned back to put the file in its rightful place. Did I say something wrong? I took the last heavy binder and walked right beside her. As I did so, my arm touched hers.

OUCH!

"Wah! 你电我啊!" Angelina exclaimed. It was static.

"To say the truth I think I have no one else to 电 over here you know. You want me to 电 your manager ah?"

She stared at me. "Please don't tell me you are interested in THAT type. Then I really single also won't give you chance liao."

--.--

"You don't joke lah. I still got some standard one." I retorted.

"You better!" she beamed a smile at me as she closes the cabinet. The static worked in my favour.

"Okay lah, I going over the server room check stuff liao. You jiayou ah."

"Oei, if got chance can let me see the server room anot?"

"Wah, you like this hor wanna get me in trouble ah?"

"Why leh? Got camera ah?"

I gave a quick thought.

"I don't think they had installed any for this server room, but that doesn't mean I can let you go in."

"Such a spoilsport." she pouted. Damn that's one of my weaknesses. "Go la go la, go get 电 by your servers."

"CHOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" I responded as I left her to do her stuff...
Old 06-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back
Old 06-02-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks IT guy for continuing the story, cheers!
Old 06-02-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, hope to read more!
Old 06-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboyels View Post
welcome back
haha thanks!
Old 06-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks IT guy for continuing the story, cheers!
I'll see how I can continue my sharing...need the mood to cum...come
Old 07-02-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
FloppyDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Cum come, more updates please
Old 07-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Many bros/sis waiting here for your continuation.continuation.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Welcome back....hope new chapter update soon bro
Old 07-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 5
Chingtanghin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChingtanghin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChingtanghin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Broooo would love to read more of your story. Very very interesting. Keep it up!!
Old 07-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Welcome back and please continue TS
Old 19-02-2023, 03:58 AM
Samster

About a month has past and part of my IT work involves an office on another location. Usually our team members rotate the schedule to go to that office as we were only required to be there on a half day basis and generally we thought it as a chore as we had to move between two offices on the same day and that work at this office is often hurried, not to mention having random users looking for us as face to face support is not readily available compared to the main office.

So here I was at a corner of the office and getting ready for work. I turned on my laptop as usual and a popup message appeared at the bottom right of the screen.

A familiar name - it was Angelina.

Angelina: Hey good day my IT guy!
(The word "my" made my heart tingle a bit - felt kind of stupid but well I was damn young then, anything might had melted me.)
Me: Wassup Angel
Me: Oh yeah, you looking for me for your email client problem issit?
Angelina: Yes, I wanna tell you I gonna be busy in the morning so we leave it in the afternoon to fix it, is that okay?
Me: Sure, no issues. I'll let you know when I'm free then
Angelina: Huh? Not the other way round meh?

By then a user walked over to my desk and I hastily minimized her chat window and attended to the user. That user was a nice old admin lady (in her 50s) and I could not refuse resolving her issues. Time flashed past and it was 2 hours gone - and nothing done yet. I walked back to my desk, opened the drawer and took a bunch of keys and went down level one to the server room and did my work.

This office is kind of special - it is a 3-level building with a basement, apart from extension buildings to other parts of the site. The first time I came I felt it was kind of eerie as it was a long corridor with rooms on both sides of it - my keys could only open the last door at the end of the corridor and as all windows were frosted there was no way of knowing what items were kept inside those rooms. Oh yeah I had also to mention that the lights are turned on manually, and they were those old long tube florescent lamps that swamp with insects the longer you leave them on - but it does not happen here cos...none of them wants to be here...

Anyway I did my work in the server room which involved changing backup tapes. An hour gone and I had to move the tapes to the storage room which was at basement one. I walked towards the only stairway I know of which led to the basement.

Then I heard some footsteps. WHAT THE FREAK...WHO IS HERE??? Even the door that leads to the corridor requires keys to be opened! And of my time here I had never seen anyone! Without thinking too much I rushed my steps to the basement and unlocked the door. I increased my pace to the storage room which functions as a secure safe as well.

Now, when I say secure safe - YES you can imagine it with that wacky knob that you had to turn right and left and right with the right code and to push a huge-ass handle downwards to open it. You even had to press a switch to turn on the ventilation and lights in the safe.

Without thinking I flicked the switch and entered the safe. Exchanged the tapes and rushed out and wanted to leave the room - but I had to turn back to turn the switch off. Closed the door which led to the safe. Then as I walked to the door which led to the stairway, I heard a loud sound of a door closing and at the corner of my eye, a figure appeared in the dim light.

WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD!
Old 19-02-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't keep us guessing, please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1