The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
Angelzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

thx for the update on story bro
Old 19-02-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 4
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
"Hey thanks for bringing all these stuff and wasting time with me." Angelina thanked me as we arrived at the metal cabinets which store these cumbersome files and paperwork.

"No issues, it's my pleasure. Anyway later I can walk in server room check thing also."

"You are like quite a sweet-talker eh. You 骗 how many 小妹妹 already?"

"Bo lah, nonsense. My this type of face no 妹妹 want lah." I turned away to walk to the desk where we placed the remainder of the stuff. "Say liao maybe if you single I might have chance lah."

Angelina put down the file that she was holding. "Oei. You don't anyhow ah, you borderline flirting with me this old woman liao."

I flashed her this face -.-

"Hello, then I am an ugly old man with your reference liao. Don't like say say urself den become shoot me ah. At least you still got hubby want."

For a moment I saw a shift in her demeanour as she turned back to put the file in its rightful place. Did I say something wrong? I took the last heavy binder and walked right beside her. As I did so, my arm touched hers.

OUCH!

"Wah! 你电我啊!" Angelina exclaimed. It was static.

"To say the truth I think I have no one else to 电 over here you know. You want me to 电 your manager ah?"

She stared at me. "Please don't tell me you are interested in THAT type. Then I really single also won't give you chance liao."

--.--

"You don't joke lah. I still got some standard one." I retorted.

"You better!" she beamed a smile at me as she closes the cabinet. The static worked in my favour.

"Okay lah, I going over the server room check stuff liao. You jiayou ah."

"Oei, if got chance can let me see the server room anot?"

"Wah, you like this hor wanna get me in trouble ah?"

"Why leh? Got camera ah?"

I gave a quick thought.

"I don't think they had installed any for this server room, but that doesn't mean I can let you go in."

"Such a spoilsport." she pouted. Damn that's one of my weaknesses. "Go la go la, go get 电 by your servers."

"CHOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" I responded as I left her to do her stuff...
Camping here for more of your story bro !! really very interesting , loving it !
Old 19-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
bykirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here. Strong support!
Old 19-02-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
bekepeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intresting read !
Old 20-02-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Insiderage is Cool - loads of Potential

Waiting for more
Old 20-02-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

"WAH PIANG EH!"

"OEI!"

The latter was her simultaneous response as we caught within each other's peripheral visions.

(I do not use vulgarities often so I was actually quite "cultured" in those days)

"What are you doing here??? You frightened me sia!" I raised my voice and it echoed through the corridor.

"Oei you can softer anot? You wanna wake all the hantu up issit???" Angelina gazed at me as she tried to control her volume.

(trust me if it's the current me I would have exclaimed "what the fuck")

I walked up to her while carrying my backup tapes. "How come you are here?"

"Actually that's my question also, cos I didn't know you are here today. We have some work that needs to be done here since HR is shared services with this office."

"Ah okay, same as me. IT also shared services here." I squeezed a smile out after an initial scare. It is now that I took a closer look at her under the dim light. She dons a yellow dress with a u-neckline - while it does not show any cleavage it was obvious her assets were stretching the frontal portion of her bosom, while the hem of the dress was just above her knees. I reckon from a distance I could have a good peep if she bends down...

...back to reality.

"But what business HR has here? Cos for me we store backup tapes here."

"We also store older and some current lesser-used files here. But this place do give me the creeps man. And hor, I also heard there is a safe here, I wonder what's so secretive." she responded.

"Oh that-" I quipped. "We store tapes in there now."

"Oh really? Then can I have a look in the safe someday?" she seems excited.

A man and a woman. In the basement. Secluded. In a large room without disturbance. What can happen.......

......what happens was my thoughts went a bit off wild.

"Oh yeah sure, maybe another time ba. Today really took too much time, I gonna clear up my stuff then go back main office liao."

"Just nice, maybe we can go back together?"

Wow, if only she was single, I would certainly believe the stars are aligning for us to be together.

"Yeah sure, do you have other things to do here?"

She shook her head. "Bo liao (no more), faster get out of this place man."

With that we walked out of the corridor and I locked the door behind, then i let her walk up the steps first. She seemed to have hesitated a bit.

"Just in case you roll off the steps, still got me as cushion. Don't anyhow think." I tried to clear it up.

"So..." she opened her eyes and they glittered at me. Darn I swore for a moment they emitted an unknown voltage at me. "what do you think I am thinking?"

"Huh?" I was caught out by surprise. "Nothing lah! Faster faster!"

I signalled her to climb up the staircase and i followed her 2-3 steps behind. Maybe if I was behind a couple more steps and with some luck I can see...

......nah. Please be a gentleman.
Old 21-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I expect to have some actions at the basement
Old 21-02-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCBCRobber View Post
I expect to have some actions at the basement
You gonna need to be patient...
Old 21-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You gonna need to be patient...
You had in mind to arrange for anoter day, cheers!
Old 22-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You had in mind to arrange for anoter day, cheers!
Well need you all to understand how every place and every thought came into position isn't it...this is not a hit-and-go...is a sharing...that most of what I thought of somehow materializes...

Some things in life really works out in strange ways, though at the end of the day hard lessons are taught...
Old 22-02-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well need you all to understand how every place and every thought came into position isn't it...this is not a hit-and-go...is a sharing...that most of what I thought of somehow materializes...

Some things in life really works out in strange ways, though at the end of the day hard lessons are taught...
You must had good destiny to meet her.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You must had good destiny to meet her.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
In your terms, yeah it's destiny certainly. My time with her is a major influence in my life to how I handle things and my general outlook to life will change, not to mention the fact I am actually writing it here. Sometimes I wonder if she is lurking in SBF and happens to read this...

I'll probably update this story soon, be patient pls.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Approximately another month after the "scary incident", there was a new HR girl that joined Angelina's team. Her name was Jasmine and she was 4 years younger than we were (did I mention Angelina and I were of the same age?).

Jasmine was also one easy-talking and straightforward girl but to be honest I was not very good with younger girls (I do not know why, probably speaks of my experience) so it felt nothing more than chit-chat, though I have to say she looks good in flowery skirts that exposes half her thighs and often couple in spags or buttoned blouses. Needless to say she became a topic.

*sploink! alert from the messenger*

Angelina: yoz wassup
Me: like that lor, so eng ah
A: wanna check you already installed the software for Jasmine already?
Me: u need to ask meh. Your 大姐 breathing down on us everytime your side got new ppl
A: got woman breathe down on u not good meh?
Me: wah piang u dun bring that up again leh
A: u say u wan to 电 her what
Me: I will 电 you a hundred times more even before considering her sia
A: ...i'll treat that as compliment

(a break of 5 mins in between as a user popped by for a quick question, then I saw an unread message)

A: so how? Jasmine your type?
A: wei y no response one? She 电 you issit
Me: diam la just now got someone talking to me la
A: ok lor i keep quiet
Me: kidding la
A: so did Jasmine managed to 电 you? u guys sure like such type right wear skirt short petite type
Me: bo la, she ok to talk with but no feels leh
Me: furthermore I got gf
A: mmmm? u got gf???
Me: yah? I didn't say meh?

(then I realized our topics did not touch on my personal life)

A: wahhh u damn bad leh got gf still wanna flirt with old woman like me
Me: mai lai mai lai u dun always say i flirt with u. later ppl wrong idea. U keep say me flirt u wan me flirt wif u issit
A: u never know? maybe got u flirt me i 自爽
Me: .......
A: ok la like dis den i dun anyhow say things anymore since u got girl liao
Me: dun like that lah. just be urself, that's the least I ask for
A: mai geh geh
A: u like me issit
Me: ......I say yes how?

(honestly I was just calling bluff - it was not in my 99.99% intention to bait anything out of this)

A: no how lor. u attached i married no talk
Me: LOL
Me: too complicated liao
Me: but anyway no feels for Jasmine la, ok to talk but nothing else
Me: u better
A: no need care abt me, u can go find Jasmine since she nice talk

(WTH? Am I thinking what that is?)

A: ttyl. your 电姐 calling me.

Hmmm......
Old 25-02-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice dialogue with Jasmine, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1