The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeper92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Yes wonderful idea
Old 27-02-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Same day evening. There were some hiccups on one of the non-Production systems but I wanted to finish investigation so I stayed back after 6pm. I walked over the other building's server room where the HR dept was located.

The server room was within walking distance and I could have a glance at the HR dept if I so wished. I walked to the door and took a good look at the HR area - Angelina was at her desk. And no one else around.

Like really, the floor was literally vacant.

I scanned my card to enter the server room. Connected my laptop in the server room and opened my messenger.

Me: still ard?
Angelina: yeah. just now talk to your 电姐 so long den my work not cleared. abt to finish liao
Me: ah ok.
A: why u still ard sia?
Me: fixing some stuff, but finishing soon
Me: oh ya, that time u said abt server room right. U wanna come in anot
A: huh really!!!
A: can anot??
Me: yea can la, no one ard. u not scared me n u only den can la
A: siao
A: where to find u
Me: just stand outside the server room will do, I'll open.
A: ok gimme 5 mins lemme tie up loose ends

I turned off the laptop and walked out of the server room. As I went out, I was already catching a glimpse of Angelina walking over.

"Not bad ah, such bo liao thing you also can remember."

"Well some things I remember, some not. Faster come in bah." I tapped my access card and opened the door. I walked in and held the door. "Be careful of the steps."

"Whoa, thanks ah. Else I sure trip."

Angelina is often spotted on platforms (I see her more on platforms compared to heels) and certainly a trip hazard. Somehow naturally I offered my hand out to see if she needs it. She looked at me for a moment, then gently placed her hand on mine for support.

Her fingers were cool to touch on my warm hand. "You do this a lot eh?" she said as she got up the upper platform and I allowed the door to close behind us.

"Huh?" was my natural response.

"Ooooh so this is how a server room looks like. Quite cold eh?"

"Yeah need to be cold cos need to keep the equipment cool, else overheat den can be troublesome. Please don't anyhow touch ah."

"Of course lah, you think I a kid ah?" replied Angelina as she walked into the aisle which had the keyboard and monitor. At this point I had already closed most of the front side of the server racks so she did have free access through the aisle. For some unknown reason I was like two arms' length away from her, then she looked back at me.

"Oei, why you so far. Scared I eat you, or issit you got girlfriend liao then distance from me liao?" she spoke with a tinge of annoyance.

"No lah, is not like I only with her yesterday. Don't overthink." I took one step and was within one arm's length of her. She continued her curious "tour" and turned back to the other end of the aisle. As she did so I could smell the scent that was left over from her hair, which I guessed was shampoo...not to mention somehow her perfume was still on her even though it was like the end of the day.

I am a sucker of scents. Part of my memory actually registers scents with events or people (I can remember the scent till this day). I was an arm's length away but she does have an ample booty as well that tightened the distance between us...and not to mention the distance was calculated between her butt and my manhood. I had to be careful.

"So that's all?"

"If you feel cold you can go behind the racks - that's where the heat accumulates." I covered my uneasiness.

Then she did something that I did not totally expect - she turned around and tried to squeeze between me and the server rack. If not for the earlier incidents I might have thought she was seducing me or something. My first response was to give way, but after realizing she was trying to get between the server rack and myself, I nervously retracted my steps back to the beginning of the aisle. I would not want further misunderstandings.

"Wah this aisle damn small sia. If you no come out I think my boobs will get stuck sia."

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THAT???
Old 27-02-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for next instalment
Old 27-02-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Just go with the flow and get squeezed with her, cheers!
Old 28-02-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
"Wah this aisle damn small sia. If you no come out I think my boobs will get stuck sia."

Just go for her boobs, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 28-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

You all think too much - her boobs were on the side of the server rack so it's her butt that was in danger of rubbing against me - similar to the lift incident...

...just now happened to do a random search in my email and saw her name...the conversations...and some vids...wow time flies...anyway...

---

"Seriously Angel, you talk to every guy this way? They may get RUBBED the wrong way you know." I quipped in response.

"Simi? Nothing wrong what, it's the truth. And to answer your question, no I don't say this way to any guy, so be honoured."

"Okay lor, since you say it this way. I am DEEPLY honoured."

"Oei. Simi rub simi deep, can say clearly anot?"

"How clear you want sia, these are legit descriptions what."

"Later I complain you sexual harassment. Humph." she pouted. Damn I liked, and hated that. "You want to rub to deep go find your girlfriend la."

Ok, this time she did rub a lil on the wrong side.

"Eh she ah. She won't do anything one lah."

She stopped her walk into the back aisle of the racks, then turned to look at me. "Huh? She won't do anything? Seriously?"

"Eh Angel you are borderlining on sexual harassment liao."

"Okay lor. Say me harass you lor. Fine lor. I go out liao, you go and rub deep deep okay?" I could not tell if she was mocking me or something as she walked to the door. She did a shortcut this time by skipping the steps and stepping directly to the lowest platform - I was genuinely concerned and had my hands outstretched to her hip and waist area but I did not touch them (it was a reflex to prevent a fall - but thinking back it was strange why I would do that because it would have been a serious harassment case if anything goes south).

She managed to step down without incident, but she turned to look at me. "Now then, do you do THAT to every lady?"

Siao liao lor...
Old 01-03-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
timberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff indeed.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Is Angel trying to flirt with you?

Old 02-03-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Is Angel trying to flirt with you?

At that moment I really think she was just disturbing me...
Old 02-03-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
At that moment I really think she was just disturbing me...
Or she is teasing you rather, cheers!
Old 03-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
That could probably be it as well
Old 17-03-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapping View Post
That could probably be it as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
From what I know, it was only later that she felt we could have gone further but at this point it was more of discovery for each other...

---

I decided to roll with the punches.

"Aiyah how you know? So sad I kana exposed..." I let go of my stance after I noticed she was safely on ground. "Maybe I need to find ppl 卡油 cos not much happening on my end lah hor."

She turned immediately to look at me in astonishment.

"You ah, really damn nonsense. I am seriously not expecting that from you."

"Maybe cos I think you can take my nonsense that's why?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Anyway I can die without regrets if I 卡 your 油...especially..."

I raised my eyebrows continuously while making mock glances at her tits.

"OEI! YOU DON'T SO BAD HOR!" she punched me hard on my arm and turned to press the door release to exit the server room.

For that moment, for that few seconds of mock glances at her tits...I was tempted.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 7
Footballax is a glorious beacon of lightFootballax is a glorious beacon of lightFootballax is a glorious beacon of lightFootballax is a glorious beacon of lightFootballax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Same day evening. There were some hiccups on one of the non-Production systems but I wanted to finish investigation so I stayed back after 6pm. I walked over the other building's server room where the HR dept was located.

The server room was within walking distance and I could have a glance at the HR dept if I so wished. I walked to the door and took a good look at the HR area - Angelina was at her desk. And no one else around.

Like really, the floor was literally vacant.

I scanned my card to enter the server room. Connected my laptop in the server room and opened my messenger.

Me: still ard?
Angelina: yeah. just now talk to your 电姐 so long den my work not cleared. abt to finish liao
Me: ah ok.
A: why u still ard sia?
Me: fixing some stuff, but finishing soon
Me: oh ya, that time u said abt server room right. U wanna come in anot
A: huh really!!!
A: can anot??
Me: yea can la, no one ard. u not scared me n u only den can la
A: siao
A: where to find u
Me: just stand outside the server room will do, I'll open.
A: ok gimme 5 mins lemme tie up loose ends

I turned off the laptop and walked out of the server room. As I went out, I was already catching a glimpse of Angelina walking over.

"Not bad ah, such bo liao thing you also can remember."

"Well some things I remember, some not. Faster come in bah." I tapped my access card and opened the door. I walked in and held the door. "Be careful of the steps."

"Whoa, thanks ah. Else I sure trip."

Angelina is often spotted on platforms (I see her more on platforms compared to heels) and certainly a trip hazard. Somehow naturally I offered my hand out to see if she needs it. She looked at me for a moment, then gently placed her hand on mine for support.

Her fingers were cool to touch on my warm hand. "You do this a lot eh?" she said as she got up the upper platform and I allowed the door to close behind us.

"Huh?" was my natural response.

"Ooooh so this is how a server room looks like. Quite cold eh?"

"Yeah need to be cold cos need to keep the equipment cool, else overheat den can be troublesome. Please don't anyhow touch ah."

"Of course lah, you think I a kid ah?" replied Angelina as she walked into the aisle which had the keyboard and monitor. At this point I had already closed most of the front side of the server racks so she did have free access through the aisle. For some unknown reason I was like two arms' length away from her, then she looked back at me.

"Oei, why you so far. Scared I eat you, or issit you got girlfriend liao then distance from me liao?" she spoke with a tinge of annoyance.

"No lah, is not like I only with her yesterday. Don't overthink." I took one step and was within one arm's length of her. She continued her curious "tour" and turned back to the other end of the aisle. As she did so I could smell the scent that was left over from her hair, which I guessed was shampoo...not to mention somehow her perfume was still on her even though it was like the end of the day.

I am a sucker of scents. Part of my memory actually registers scents with events or people (I can remember the scent till this day). I was an arm's length away but she does have an ample booty as well that tightened the distance between us...and not to mention the distance was calculated between her butt and my manhood. I had to be careful.

"So that's all?"

"If you feel cold you can go behind the racks - that's where the heat accumulates." I covered my uneasiness.

Then she did something that I did not totally expect - she turned around and tried to squeeze between me and the server rack. If not for the earlier incidents I might have thought she was seducing me or something. My first response was to give way, but after realizing she was trying to get between the server rack and myself, I nervously retracted my steps back to the beginning of the aisle. I would not want further misunderstandings.

bro how i wish i have what you experience
Old 17-03-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post
bro how i wish i have what you experience
Life works very very strangely...
Old 17-03-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
From what I know, it was only later that she felt we could have gone further but at this point it was more of discovery for each other...

For that moment, for that few seconds of mock glances at her tits...I was tempted.
So she is doing the groundwork for her future romp with you, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1