The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
So she is doing the groundwork for her future romp with you, cheers!
I did not think it was a conscious effort from her end...subconscious maybe. Probably deep in her she wanted to find someone with a connection...and yeah, somehow that happened to be me.
Old 17-03-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
she wanted to find someone with a connection
This is very plausible as well
Old 20-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did not think it was a conscious effort from her end...subconscious maybe. Probably deep in her she wanted to find someone with a connection...and yeah, somehow that happened to be me.
Please continue writing your great connection, cheers!
Old 20-03-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please continue, got stuck in the middle of your encounter..
Old 23-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

I think it was another month or two that had past from the server room event.

I believe it was a Sunday cos it was a frustrating Sunday. I went to my gf house and no one was around. GF seemed to be in mood of lazing on the bed so I thought got chance for some action...

My gf then was a short bahbah type of girl (maybe around 152cm, A-B cupper which a bit surprising for bahbah type) and she had this very cute voice and acts a bit off her age (by that I mean she acts a bit like 5 years younger).

So I snuggled with her on bed with her head resting on my chest, so which meant my right arm was relatively immobile. My left was still okay, so I kind of adjusted and put my hand on her tummy. She was okay with that. Then I started to sniff her hair a lil...planting a few kisses on her hair while tracing circles on her bare tummy (which I managed to move the rim of her tee away a bit).

"heehee...很痒leh" she commented.

The deepest part of my mind did not give a good sign of approval, but I carried on anyway.

I took a deep sniff to savour the scent of her shampoo...then I tried to navigate my hand under the waistband of her shorts. It felt warm and smooth...then I felt resistance. She stopped the movement with her hand.

"不要啦。我不要。"

Operation Cavern failed. Okay, switch to Operation Hillside.

I moved my hand back to her bare tummy and left it for a minute to assure her that I will not try funny stuff without her agreement.

I sensed her relaxation as she loosened her grip on me.

I adjusted myself a bit and let my lips trail from her hair to her left ear. I took a breath near her ear, then kissed it slightly.

"好痒leh."

She did not seem to move away, so I just parked myself there and making slow but calculated kisses and nibbles. I moved my hand away from her tummy...upwards to her breasts. I felt her bra and it's okay...that won't stop me. I had my fingers slowly tracing the underwire of the bra to let her know I'm there...

...she did not do anything, and I could see she closed her eyes. Okay, good so far.

My hand went over her bra cup and cupped her right tit...then I gave a light squeeze.

"MMMm" was a response that escaped her lips.

My inner thought still gave me a warning, though I bypassed it.

I went in it further, had my thumb slip between her boob and the bra to feel her nipple. Within a second her hand came to stop me.

"不要啦。" was the next thing that escaped her lips.

Wah seh. Operation Hillside also hit obstacle. Then no choice...probably have to fall back to Operation SnakeHead.

I left my hand on her right boob which was still covered by her bra. Nothing else I could do apart from light squeezing which she still allowed me.

After doing that for like 5 mins (internal timing - it was kind of for her to warm to me) I took my hand off her boob and back to her tummy. She adjusted a little, seemingly more relaxed. Then I sought for her left hand...and slowly guided her hand under my pants...

By now I'm like probably 80% full hardon mode...I just needed a touch or something. I had her hand and placed it on my member...

...it did feel good having someone else's hand on it, but it did not pacify me. She just kind of left the hand there and not wrapping my member. I further guided her hand and fingers and had them wrap my throbbing hardon. They were there, yes, but there was no grip.

I whispered to her ear. "可以stroke一下吗。。。"

"我不要。。。" was her reply. "我不想。。。"

That moment I knew what my deepest and inner thoughts were ringing about. Damnit.

---

Note: The Operation codenames are afterthoughts - I did have an organized way to approach her but they were not codenamed in my mind, just FYI for the readers. HAHAHA
Old 24-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

keep it coming bro.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great operations you had mounted.

Camping here for more juicy pleaae.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great writeup, hoping for more updates
Old 30-03-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

It was a frustrating Sunday as nothing progressed from that episode and I had to go home as her mum was on the way back home.

Of course, I did not know that this episode would be a turning point of my life...

...Monday. The remainder of the Sunday was filled with errands and chores, I had not the time to beat off at all, and there was an invisible pent-up energy in me. It was not a normal Monday as I had to settle some stuff at the other site and I did not have to go back the main site.

I reached the site pretty early in the morning and settled down with my laptop and the messenger popped up on its own. It seems I missed the last message with my colleague, and there was no other alerts. No one was online for now. I looked through the offline list, and double-clicked on Angelina's name.

A: See you around, gonna go back cook the usual for my ah lao.

That was the last message which the messenger will show.

Angelina was a nice lady to chat with, and though some conversations and interactions would have been misinterpreted as flirtatious, I had no doubt that most were just overthinking on my part and that nothing immoral would have happened between us. Horniness raging, I closed my eyes a lil and what I saw were images of her wearing her occasional spag tops on Fridays (with a cardigan) that showed off her cleavage, or that simple denim skirt she pairs with the top that seemed to bump her butt a fair amount. The skirt do show some legs, though her legs weren't her greatest features - I liked how it shows some thighs as she walked around and had to adjust the skirt.

I opened my eyes, took a breath and sighed.

Then someone walked past the main corridor in front of my desk (around 2-3 metres away) - and she looked familiar.

"Oei!" Angelina blurted. "You are here today ah?"

I was caught by surprise. "Wow!" You are here on a Monday?"

Ah...she's wearing the simple blue dress which hugs her figure well, though it shows no cleavage.

"Yeah lor. Kana arrow to come here clear some work. But will go back in the afternoon. You leh?"

"Me ah", I replied. "No lah. Whole day here. Anyway ah, you always the one kana arrow one."

"Haha you so heng ah. Here so sian u need stay whole day, 我可怜你. And yeah lah, those aunties won't want to come here one ma, and the 小妹 and Jasmine also won't come one mah. For some reason just becos I few months more than them I am the senior. Stupid sia."

The 小妹 she referred to was another new HR girl, Hazel. She wasn't tall, was not pretty but have a rather girly smile. Really fits the 小妹 moniker.

"Well...at least you here half day, here and there say hi to me chat with me, I also happy lah. Won't sian." somehow those words came naturally to me.

"Ok la ok la, I know you very happy I here la. I go put my bag go do things liao. See you see you." with that she walked to her area with her usual backpack and her laptop bag.

Well, maybe it's not a bad day after all.

And yes, it would certainly turned out to be a very very important day.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, maybe it's not a bad day after all.

And yes, it would certainly turned out to be a very very important day.
Must something good happen, cheers!
Old 30-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Must something good happen, cheers!
Yah, giving u all forecast of something brewing...the main stuff is coming after the patience from all of you!
Old 31-03-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yah, giving u all forecast of something brewing...the main stuff is coming after the patience from all of you!
Good news here, camping here for more updates please.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

It's 1st of April, please update and don't keep us in suspend.

hope to see some action soon..
Old 01-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Same, waiting to hear some action as well
Old 02-04-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
It's 1st of April, please update and don't keep us in suspend.

Yes, I waited till it's 2nd of April
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1