The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2022, 05:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
Petitebelle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetitebelle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetitebelle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
❤️❤️19yo❤️❤️Tiffany❤️❤️ Poly Student❤️❤️

Telegram Channel : https://t.me/+L8T0Yfhkd2s0OGU1

Hi guys, I'm tiffany, still studying in poly. Hoping to meet some nice guys here to make ends meet.

Telegram : Petitebelle19

Height : 161cm
Weight : 43kg
Stats : 32B - 24 - 28
Nationality : Singaporean Chinese

1hr of love: $1200/1/1

*Deposit : $150
*Rejection Fee: $150
*Availability: 11am till late
*Incalls additional $150
*Only comfortable with meeting local chinese guys (my preference sorry!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkum80 View Post
Just had my date with Tiffany and promised her my FR.

She’s a gem of a girl. Treats you with utmost GFE. Totally not a time watcher. Her tongue action was something out of this world. Don’t let her demure petite frame fool you. You’ll have a great time with her. I enjoyed my time with her. Will RTF when vit M replenishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divers666 View Post

Just had a session with her, promised her an FR.
As you can tell I’m not new here and I seldom write any.
Not easy to book her due to her other commitments.
I will not go into numbers as its highly subjective person to person.
Don’t be afraid or feel threatened by her tattoo. It a piece of art!
She has a Friendly personality nice and easy to chat with.
got down to business, BBBJ was excellent, slow and sensual, foreplay was excellent, finished up in missionary. Hit her right spot, you can hear her amplified.
She is young and a gem, so please treat her well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretpower59 View Post
Had a booking with Tiff, and was really nervous about the whole thing, but she was very accommodating and discreet which I very much appreciated. She was friendly and approachable throughout the entire process.

Looks: She's really cute and pretty, almost exactly how you'd imagine. Pink hair and tattoos? Amazing.
Body: Her body was supple and curvy in the right places. Her back view is magnificent.
Services: Her blowjob skills were magical, and was very accommodating to everything I asked. Was able to adjust her frequency and strength to your desires on the fly. Needless to say, very satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescook888 View Post
Finally managed to book a slot with her today. All I can say is $1k well spent. she was sweet and accommodative and totally my type.

If you are into cute petite girls, Tiffany is highly recommended. Her figure is really perfect, zero fats and gives a great bbbj. most importantly, girls that have tattoos all over her arms, back and legs are just right up my alley.

Face: 9/10 sweet, cute and attractive. has sexy piercings but nothing too intimidating
Body: 10/10. no fats, ample boobs, slim waist and smooth skin
BBBJ: 10/10 done with perfection. slow and sensual, never in a rush, would have came if she were to continue.
FJ: very accommodative. started with the usual cowgirl, rides well and have soft sensual moans that turns me on further. ended with doggy style infront of the mirror and watching her full back was damn sex

would RTF for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley0812 View Post
Cute, petite, hot, sexy - Tiffany is all of that and more. Her soft and cute voice, slightly shy character makes her extremely adorable, on the other hand her tattoos and excellent slim body would arouse anyone who sees her.

I booked her for a cuddle session and it was nothing short of amazing. We were able to make decent conversation to break the ice, and I just couldn't take my eyes off her tattoos. She's a great kisser and accommodates to my requests, even allowed me to try to make her squirt.

100/10 would definitely RTF and anyone would be in for a treat if you have a session with Tiffany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWyn View Post
It is my luck to book her. $1.2k well spent and worth it. She was totally my type. When she first arrived by cab, i was mesmerized by her artistic tattoo, especially her back when i doggy her. She is also friendly, cute and chatty. She is a good kisser and french well. Until now i still like the kiss & french alot, make my bad day go away.

Face: 10/10 sweet, cute and attractive. Other than tattoo, the sexy piercings makes the attractiveness plus points
Body: 10/10. no fats, ample boobs, slim waist and smooth skin. Since lightweight, you can easily carry her. Those body builders type can consider carrying her while doing the job. She will definitely moan and orgasm.
Boobs: Big B, can grab nice with your whole hand. The size is right, i did try swallow it into my mouth gently like a gentle suction. The nipple is bigger than 50cents coin.
BBBJ: 10/10 done with perfection. slow and sensual, never in a rush, almost cummed because of her piercing in her tongue. The feeling is shiok.
FJ: Very accommodative. Started with normal missionary, then i doggy her while enjoying her back tattoo. She cummed during my doggy rides as my junior went in deep during the doggy process. Switch sides to sideway and grabbing her boobs well while she left out soft sensual moans that turns me on further. I turned her back to missionary and started switch to gear 5 in turbo charge while she hugged me super tight and finally cummed charge in her and she let out a big moan. We both hugged and thank each other while we continue french.

would RTF if she willing to discount me (lets hope so !!!! )

Last edited by Petitebelle; 31-01-2024 at 03:44 PM.
Old 27-04-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster (A)

Petitebelle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetitebelle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetitebelle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤️❤️19yo❤️❤️Tiffany❤️❤️ Poly Student❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 27-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 27-04-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 28-04-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 28-04-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 28-04-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 28-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 28-04-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 29-04-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 29-04-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 30-04-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 01-05-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 01-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 02-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster (A)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1