The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
MrMartino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for an Ex-FL under the name of “Sapphire”, PM me if you have any info!

Hi, I’m looking for an Ex-FL under the name of Sapphire, anyone has any details do PM me thank you! Happy bonking brothers!

I guess she was active here around Early 2020s till about mid 2021!
Old 10-10-2022, 10:03 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for an Ex-FL under the name of “Sapphire”, PM me if you have any info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartino View Post
Hi, I’m looking for an Ex-FL under the name of Sapphire, anyone has any details do PM me thank you! Happy bonking brothers!

She told me she quit already. I think has a bf.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hazenut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for an Ex-FL under the name of “Sapphire”, PM me if you have any info!

Quote:

She told me me she quit.
Old 11-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:

Move on bro... She quitted and got a bf already. Saw her Instagram post everyday having fine dinning with her bf. Look like she already gotten a big fish.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Move on bro... She quitted and got a bf already. Saw her Instagram post everyday having fine dinning with her bf. Look like she already gotten a big fish.
Can share her insta?
Old 26-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kaibuki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
But if know here personally get to play 3some
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1