The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential
List of transit hotels

Its 2023, wanna compile a list of transit hotels.

Other than 81, Fragrance and dayuse. Can anyone confirm if these hotels have walk in transit?

Robertson Quey Hotel
Southbridge hotel
Hotel boss
NuVe
Arton Boutique
Porcelain hotel By JL Asia
YOTELAIR Changi
AQueen Paya Lebar

Please help to chip in as to whether these hotels have transit and the price if possible. Or if you know any thats not mentioned please add in thanks
Old 04-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: List of transit hotels

Nuve can transit. 4 hours for like 100
Old 05-02-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielChan View Post
Nuve can transit. 4 hours for like 100
Wah thats damn ex
Old 05-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
I use apps like dayuse, flow and stayr to look for rooms. You will be surprised at the hotels that offer transit stays.
Old 05-02-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

I think ibis budget can do transit
Old 05-02-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
I use apps like dayuse, flow and stayr to look for rooms. You will be surprised at the hotels that offer transit stays.
Do you mean you book on those apps or you look at the hotels there and then call and ask if they do transit? I'm less keen on this apps cause sometimes I'm really just looking for 2hour or so, and this apps usually have specific timing for bookings as well.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

If 2 hours , 81 uh. Certain areas one 35. Cheap Geylang area, gt some over nite $40 to $80. K hotel dayuse cheap.
Old 05-02-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
Do you mean you book on those apps or you look at the hotels there and then call and ask if they do transit? I'm less keen on this apps cause sometimes I'm really just looking for 2hour or so, and this apps usually have specific timing for bookings as well.
using the app is just like how you use agoda. you choose what hotel is available then look at the timings offered. You will find slots like 10am to 4pm, 12pm to 6pm or 2pm to 8pm.

Its real purpose is really for secret/cheating couples to have a nice and safe space to fuck around. But you can also use it as a transit. For example, you book 2 to 8, show up at 5pm check in. you girl come at 6 you piak until 8. room damage 50 to 120. But for a nicer room with a view. Worth it. 128 half day for intercontinental hotel. why not?

When you PM me. Please put the AV Star's name as subject header. So easier for me to see, trace back and inform you of Uploads

Cheers - Bulleto
Old 06-02-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleto View Post
using the app is just like how you use agoda. you choose what hotel is available then look at the timings offered. You will find slots like 10am to 4pm, 12pm to 6pm or 2pm to 8pm.

Its real purpose is really for secret/cheating couples to have a nice and safe space to fuck around. But you can also use it as a transit. For example, you book 2 to 8, show up at 5pm check in. you girl come at 6 you piak until 8. room damage 50 to 120. But for a nicer room with a view. Worth it. 128 half day for intercontinental hotel. why not?
Yup i know, but my question was whether the hotels listed on these sites also have walk in transit since the timing isn't suitable or if use your example of only using 2 hours out of the whole booking timing then its out of budget. But at the same time i dislike budget budget ones like 81 cause the rooms usually smell bad.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah thats damn ex
Expensive?

Bro, u out of touch from market rates.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 15
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup i know, but my question was whether the hotels listed on these sites also have walk in transit since the timing isn't suitable or if use your example of only using 2 hours out of the whole booking timing then its out of budget. But at the same time i dislike budget budget ones like 81 cause the rooms usually smell bad.

Sorry noob question, does the girl need to show ID or just go straight to the room if she shows up later?
Old 06-02-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
ularlar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterularlar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tompang this thread to ask if bros have any hotel recommendations with strategic placement of mirrors
Old 06-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Other than 81 and fragrance, I know snooze hotel and gallop resort provide walk in transit. They are also on the app. Other more established ones like furama, royal plaza, provide transit on the app
Old 06-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ularlar View Post
Tompang this thread to ask if bros have any hotel recommendations with strategic placement of mirrors
If u use the app u can request when u book. They will try to accede to Ur request..
Old 06-02-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelso View Post
Sorry noob question, does the girl need to show ID or just go straight to the room if she shows up later?
Depends on the hotel policy, some close one eye or act blur, some insist the partner signs before going up the lift..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1