The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Life can sometimes be a bitch

For some of you who know me and a bit of my story, I was a player for a long time.

Over the years, from the brothels to massage parlours to ktvs, my taste has evolved. From just needing a girl to fuck, to the excitement of dont know whether you will get extra or not, to the need to hunt for the prey. The harder it is, the better it is. That’s why i love to hunt those ML, ktv girls or mummies that refuse to give extra or go hotel type. I need that excitement.

Recently i found out that it is even better if the girls are attached. But my social circle are mainly amongst the nightlife, so i am talking about the ktv girls who have boyfriends. If i can make them go hote to fuck, that’s my biggest turn on.

i shared with some sbf bros that the reason was because long time ago, i had a very close girlfriend called Rachel. She was from china and come to singapore ktv to work. She betrayed me by sleeping with a close buddy of mine. I cut her out of my life when i found out. But i also dont trust women and relationships after that.

But until today i can say Rachel is the one i really give my heart to. until now. even when i have a gf now (not a real gf because she is a ktv girl but i somehow bao her because she is to my liking). My current gf name is Janice.

Janice is a nice viet girl. She works in ktv but never open leg type. Somehow i got the chance to bao her because of some connections and fate. Maybe getting old already so want to have some stable type.

Have been with Janice for 3-4 months now. Very happy together. I am rich enough to provide for Janice so she just stays at my place and no need to work anymore.

One day i go to china with a long time business partner Raymond (he is my supplier). We do business for a long time but not personal friends. This time we go china to source for some materials together to cut down costs for our business because of inflation making business very hard. Raymond is very familiar with china so he goes with me to settle the business together as it benefits both of us.

Other than doing business together, we always go chiong ktv together in singapore. But this is the first time we go china together.

That’s when I know that Raymond has a mistress in china (he is married and has a family in singapore). He said he will intro his gf in china to me and ask me bring Janice along. The girls can go shopping together and at night we have company too. Raymond knows Janice pattern so even if we go chiong ktv at night, he knows janice wont say anything too. I thought it’s a good idea so i brought janice along.

As man-man brother-brother, he shared with me that this mistress is a great beauty and best to fuck. Of course, not wanting to lose out, I told him Janice is damn good also (he knows Janice too because we chiong together and met her together). Raymond replied of course, he want to sleep Janice too but I manage to grab her first. If not he also want to bao Janice. First time i heard about this but i feel shiok as a man la.

when we reach china, at night we go dinner at chinese restaurant. Raymond asked 2 other chinese businessmen to join us. They are Kwan and Heng, both in their 50s like us. One look can tell they are the typical rich towkay, rough, loud and with large potbellies. Unlike me and Raymond, we do maintain ourselves better by going to gym.

Raymond and both of them all brought their girlfriends along. That’s when I saw Rachel among the girls.

Last edited by ILoveV; 21-02-2023 at 01:21 PM.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Good start bro. Please continue.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro, great to see that you are finally sharing your story.

I think it can be therapeutic when you write about it.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting
Old 22-02-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing interesting and nice story.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I'm interested in hearing mummies get fked stories haha. totally relate to the harder to get bigger the desire feeling. mummies still doll themselves up and are protective of the girls, breaking their defense is amazing.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
I'm interested in hearing mummies get fked stories haha. totally relate to the harder to get bigger the desire feeling. mummies still doll themselves up and are protective of the girls, breaking their defense is amazing.
Managed to get a ktv mummy before and brought her to nearby hotels twice. Back about 8-10 yrs ago when ktv nightclubs were fun and rampant. It took me multiple trips to the ktv (with friends) and not getting any girls to sit with me. I'll just always tell the mummy that I don't need the girls. Just here to drink and accompany friends and would rather just talk to her instead too. So she obliged and came in every now and then to chit chat and drink.
After maybe 4 visits to the ktv and doing that I manage to bring her to a hotel after we both were slightly tipsy. I was probably 30-32 yrs old the and she was in her early 40s.
One of the best experience for me from a ktv nightclub.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Writer's note: I am not a good writer and my english not very good. i originally not writing out my full story, just want to talk about the recent incident. But now like some people like my past stories. I try to write out the past stories. This is real life story of me, a 51 yr old lao beng now
Old 23-02-2023, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8177 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to read next chapter

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVX10 View Post
Managed to get a ktv mummy before and brought her to nearby hotels twice. Back about 8-10 yrs ago when ktv nightclubs were fun and rampant. It took me multiple trips to the ktv (with friends) and not getting any girls to sit with me. I'll just always tell the mummy that I don't need the girls. Just here to drink and accompany friends and would rather just talk to her instead too. So she obliged and came in every now and then to chit chat and drink.
After maybe 4 visits to the ktv and doing that I manage to bring her to a hotel after we both were slightly tipsy. I was probably 30-32 yrs old the and she was in her early 40s.
One of the best experience for me from a ktv nightclub.
thrill of the chase
Old 27-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Hope to read next chapter
Same here too
Old 28-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Seeing Rachel again brought back all the memories from 15 years ago. I was still around 35-36 then. Just starting out to do my own business.

I never study much, come out ITE so can only work as mechanic in factory. Have a few gfs during younger times but I realise as I grow older especially in the late 20s or 30s, harder to get local gf. All dont want to be with a lowly paid mechanic.

That spurred me to come out and try be my own boss, but I started small. Doing some import-export for the machine parts I am familiar with. That time, Internet just starting only. We still using nokia phones and the best is blackberry. Still got opportunities to do import-export in those days if can find good lobang.

That time Rachel still my gf. She from china and come singapore find job. She started working nightlife because her previous job as a waitress at one of the pubs was too long hours and pay too little. Someone recommended her to try ktv. That where I met her. She only worked there for like two months when I met her. I quite like her and she not used to ktv life. So I hire her to be my admin girl, help me do paperwork and invoicing. After a while, she become my stead.

She only 20 yrs old then. 165 tall, with model legs. She has a perky butt and when she wears high heel boots, she has killer legs and a killer bod. She from the country side in china so has a bit of tan. But the tan makes her look so sexy and wild when she dressed in OL dressing.

I always feel proud when I bring her along to meet customers. Can see all the ah beng towkays and old uncle bosses eyeing her and ogling her when she wears those mini skirts that show off her long slender legs.

Everytime after those business meetings, we go back office at night, I will bend her over at my office table, pulled up her mini skirt and just fucked her roughly from behind in standing doggie. That round perky butt is best to fuck from behind and she will give out soft gasps of moans when i fuck her.

I always like the feeling of those old uncle, can see cannot touch. Only I can touch. Give me the feeling of power over them. Whatever frustration I have over the business and work, I will unload that onto Rachel's butt. Sometimes mouth or even face.

Last edited by ILoveV; 22-03-2023 at 11:48 AM.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Rachel is a good gf. Help me with my business and she is like my PA. When she become my gf, even better. We always together. At work and after work. I ask her to move in with me to save rent and she happily do so.

Like that, we are always together. At work and at home. She is a submissive gf too. Whenever I need to fuck her, she will let me do so. In office, outside in handicap toilet, in my small second hand honda jazz, at home, whenever I want, I will just get her to suck me off or let me fuck her. She is those type never initiate herself but when i want, she will just let me do her quietly. Sometimes I asked her to be more aggressive and she can initiate too but she always said she doesnt need to and never think of sex. But she enjoy when I do her so that's good enough. Maybe she young or she from small countryside in china, she has those traditional wife thinking.

That is the happiest period in my life. My business grew very fast and I had such a young and pretty gf who can help me in my work. Rachel also very good. Sometimes I go out entertain, go drinks at ktv with customers, she also never complain or say anything. She say she understand man do business is like that. As long as I come back home and remember she is the mistress of the house can already. I think I am so lucky to have her.

After 1 year, my business grew stable and quite good already and I want to marry Rachel.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

That night on my 36th birthday, we went celebrate together. Our colleagues and some of my friends, we all go karaoke lounge to eat, sing and have fun together. It's those proper karaoke. We booked one big private room with karaoke, pool table and wine bar inside type.

We ordered food, sing songs, play card games and dice and just drink alot. Everyone just enjoy and have fun. Rachel is always by my side, take care of me like she always do. Ask me not to drink too much. But it's my birthday so everyone keep toasting to me and ask me drink. I see everyone so happy so I just play along and drink to my heart. They also get Janice to drink when my stomach too bloated.

We start at 8+ and just play like this all the way into the night. By around midnight I starting to get a bit drunk already. So I just find one corner of the room and just rest my eyes a bit. I fell asleep with all the blur images in front of me and I can still hear them singing, laughing and drinking, and I can see Rachel's back in front of me. She looks so sexy with her one piece black gown that fits her body hugging that can see her hourglass shape.

When I wake up again, I see my watch around 2+. The crowd in the room is lesser already. No one singing anymore but the karaoke still singing on its own in the background. A few of them was playing pool, with another group playing cards. Got a few already dead drunk and lying around on sofa around the room. I feel my bladder quite full and need to go toilet.

I tried to look for Rachel around the room but cannot find her. I asked where she was but no one knows. Said she might have gone toilet. So I just walked with my legs still not very stable under me with a little drunk still. I want to go toilet to relieve myself so i walk along the corridor with all the rooms on the two sides. Our room is the biggest one and at one end of the corridor and the toilet is right at the other end. I think late already so some of the rooms got no people anymore and the door are just closed. But got the small glass on the door can see the room is dark and no lights no people inside.

I go into the toilet, relieve myself and wash my face with the cold tap water. Feel a bit more wake up now. Then I go back to the room. Rachel is not back yet. I take out my phone and sms her. That time no whatsapp yet so cannot see if she got read my message or not. See no response I call her. But she didnt pick up.

I feel a bit worried about her that time so I walk to the toilet to see if she there. Then I walked along the corridor and suddenly I hear a very small familiar sound. Just a sound of "Ugh" but I hear this sound before. Suddenly my heart become a bit heavy and my breathing a bit tight. The door is closed and the room is dark but I think I hear the sound from there. So I just peep through the glass but see nothing from my angle.

I pushed the door open and suddenly heard a "ah" and a man shouting, "Oei got people inside. Go out"

One girl is lying on her back across the sofa and head on the sofa armrest. Her dress is pulled up to her waist and pulled down to expose her breasts. The black bra is pulled down together with the dress too.

A guy is on top of the girl, and he is naked from waist down. His jeans is lying on the floor. Can see his naked butt from where I standing. The guy is fucking the girl in missionary.

The guy is Ben, one of my long time buddy. The girl is Rachel. They are fucking in the room behind my back.

Rachel screamed and Ben starts to stand up and said something. But I cannot hear anything and my mind went blur. I just see a glass ash tray on the table. I grab it and just whack it onto Ben.

The next moment I was in the police station. But whatever happened is not important.

I was so hurt by the two of them. I never want to know why and how because all in my mind is just hate. I cancel Rachel pass and terminate her. I cut off contact with her after that. She went back China and I never want to hear a single thing about her anymore.

But I know in my heart, she is the girl I love the most. But I was so hurt by her then that I just want to cut her off from my life.

She is like the perfect girl. So pretty, so helpful in my business. She is so young too but never complain about our age gap. She is so submissive to me when it comes to sex too. I really got nothing to complain about her. But I just cannot forget that image of her under Ben in a half undressed state, and enjoying him fucking her. That image made me go crazy.

Now looking back, maybe I should have given her a chance to explain. But I dont know. I just cannot control myself by that betrayal then.

From then on, I never trust relationship again. That starts my journey of what some people say, revenge fuck.

Last edited by ILoveV; 28-02-2023 at 02:54 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 15
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

hi TS,

Lao Beng... when all of us are older, we will be lao beng too.
i am curious, when you said you "bao" your vietnam girl, how much is that amount? Say $1000/month?

just curious.

and, are you married now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1