The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: TOKYO RAMPAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumonherface View Post
She gasped as the first load of thick white cum went straight for her right eye. I can feel her flinch and I loved it. I maintained my grip on her head as the second load painted a white streak between her eyes. At this point I was in a state of ecstasy watching as I pumped load after load of hot cum onto her slutty face, over her nose, mouth, cheeks and chin, covering her face with that thick love juice while feeling the wondrous pleasure of an orgasm. If felt so good I turned Japanese for a moment and grunted iku iku as I pumped away at her face.

What a sight this was. How could I ever forget this? The immense feeling of victory as shot my cum on her face, Feeling as if I conquered and left my mark on this beautiful Japanese lady.

The immense erotic and perverted pleasure of meeting a lady for the first time and being able to cum on her face in just an hours time?!
You got the eye wrong. Picture shows she is hit in the left eye.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Upz you, more please! What's the damage?
Old 13-03-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You got the eye wrong. Picture shows she is hit in the left eye.
Hahah yes bro I saw the image before I posted it but I didn’t want adjust details as it was indeed the right eye. The image was inverted when she posted it. Towel on the floor outside the bath room was indeed on the right.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Upz you, more please! What's the damage?
700sgd *cries
Old 13-03-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
700sgd *cries
worth every cent
Old 13-03-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
700sgd *cries
Im currently in japan, seems like jts not so foreigner friendly, nor wallet friendly! Still looking for some places to go from the tokyo thread but yet to decide.

Any suggestions bro?
Old 13-03-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Im currently in japan, seems like jts not so foreigner friendly, nor wallet friendly! Still looking for some places to go from the tokyo thread but yet to decide.

Any suggestions bro?
Can try Tokyo Hentai Club in Shinjuku outcall else you can go to Paradise in Yoshiwara. Sadly speaking in Japan “no money no honey” weighs heavier than in SG. But at least the girls you get are bang for buck!
Old 13-03-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post

Any suggestions bro?
Tokyo hentai club should give foreigners a 100% success rate. Or gaijin friendly soaplands like moulin rouge. Or donjuan at Shinjuku. But be careful of the scammers at Kabukicho area. If you want the girls with very Low foreigner mileage (the ones that can’t even speak a single English word) you will have to try other deliherus. It’s helps if you can speaker some Japanese but if not just using googling translate accurately while texting the agency should work. You can check out Tokyo night style for tips
Old 13-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My jaw dropped when I saw what she did next. She proceeded to stand up slowly and carefully while trying to balance my semen on her face while she got her phone out and quickly went to the mirror at the countertop Basin and started taking selfies while praising me continuously for my apparently higher than average semen output.

Sugoii~!! me missing my jap adventures too.
Old 13-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That’s all for Yoshika.

If I have time and if you guys don’t find me annoying i have a few more encounters I can play around with.

2. Shiori of Tokyo secret club
3. Girl No.3 of robot deliheru
4. Chloe of Tokyo hentai club
5. Rara of moulin rouge soapland (she allowed bareback creampie)
6. Some girl from donjuan
7. Managed to book a famous jav idol. (My wallet still hurts)
8. Some fucked up deliheru which required me to be naked when the girls arrive as the service starts immediately as soon as you open the door for them. Ended up with two Japanese girls simultaneously serving me as one sucked my dick off while another sucked on me butthole. At the same fucking time. I’m sure there are those who know which deliheru this is. It’s no big secret.

The rest aren’t that memorable
Look forward to more updates
Old 14-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Tokyo hentai club should give foreigners a 100% success rate. Or gaijin friendly soaplands like moulin rouge. Or donjuan at Shinjuku. But be careful of the scammers at Kabukicho area. If you want the girls with very Low foreigner mileage (the ones that can’t even speak a single English word) you will have to try other deliherus. It’s helps if you can speaker some Japanese but if not just using googling translate accurately while texting the agency should work. You can check out Tokyo night style for tips
Thanks bro!
Old 14-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
Can try Tokyo Hentai Club in Shinjuku outcall else you can go to Paradise in Yoshiwara. Sadly speaking in Japan “no money no honey” weighs heavier than in SG. But at least the girls you get are bang for buck!
Yeah i guess.. no money no honey.. will check out the areas and share more on the escapades!
Old 14-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Is moulin rouge gaijin friendly?
Old 15-03-2023, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Funnybones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx for sharing bro
Old 15-03-2023, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
Bubblesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubblesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That’s all for Yoshika.

If I have time and if you guys don’t find me annoying i have a few more encounters I can play around with.

2. Shiori of Tokyo secret club
3. Girl No.3 of robot deliheru
4. Chloe of Tokyo hentai club
5. Rara of moulin rouge soapland (she allowed bareback creampie)
6. Some girl from donjuan
7. Managed to book a famous jav idol. (My wallet still hurts)
8. Some fucked up deliheru which required me to be naked when the girls arrive as the service starts immediately as soon as you open the door for them. Ended up with two Japanese girls simultaneously serving me as one sucked my dick off while another sucked on me butthole. At the same fucking time. I’m sure there are those who know which deliheru this is. It’s no big secret.

The rest aren’t that memorable
seems fun thx for the share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1