The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TOKYO RAMPAGE

Definitely bros! Give me a few more days. Kenna fever
Old 22-03-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumonherface View Post
Get well soon bro!
Old 22-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
Hotrod1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice share bro
Old 22-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
cyrus8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
get well soon bro
Old 22-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 2
Corate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCorate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story !!
Old 22-03-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puelmzf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to my trip to japan !! thx for sharing bro
Old 23-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GanSmljSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puelmzf View Post
looking forward to my trip to japan !! thx for sharing bro
Which part of Japan?
Old 23-03-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puelmzf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanSmljSeh View Post
Which part of Japan?
would be heading to Osaka 1st then slowly wonder
Old 23-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GanSmljSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puelmzf View Post
would be heading to Osaka 1st then slowly wonder
Have a good time!
Old 26-03-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Take your time and get well soon bro
Old 27-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As my excitement compounded, my restless hands finally made its move slowly removing her winter coat which she hung across her shoulders, revealing her pleated salmon-pink tube dress. As I ran my fingers across the ribbed texture of her dress arriving at her bosoms, I could feel her tense up for a moment but her lips didn’t disengage and continued the dance with mine as she left out Soft sporadic whimpers. I brought my hand up to her left breast and cupped it gently, and felt a mass of sponge like material… “Ah bra inserts lol” I thought to myself but it didn’t phase me in the slightest and neither did she have a reaction to this. Judging from the insert size in proportion to her body shape, I assessed with certainty that shiori was an A-cup girl. That’s fine with me as I find flat chested girls really erotic. (No pedo okay it’s not like that please)

Muffled whimpering arose as I gently kneading her bosoms. At this point our lips had disengaged and her head hung on my shoulders as she breathed on my neck as i pecked soft kisses on hers. I felt through her dress that she was wearing a strapless bra so I smoothly unclasped her bra from the outside. She let out a soft gasp as her now loose lingerie begun drifting down her dress revealed two cute little bumps on that salmon-pink dress. I moved my head to the right side of her neck, kiss it gently while my right index finger and thumb started twiddling her left nipple playfully through her dress. I felt her breath quicken as her right hand embraced my back while her left hand made pathetic half hearted attempts to stop my teasing. I could feel her left nipple harden through the dress, giving me a sense of accomplishment as I wasted no time and started to work on her right nipple while I smothered her whimpers with my lips once again.

Now with two very prominent points sticking out amongst the pleats of her dress, I took a moment to admire this erotic sight as she slowly became self aware and leaned backwards with both her palms resting on the couch behind her as she hung her head shyly. There she sat, with her erect nipples presented towards me, chest rising and falling from laboured breathing appearing as if she was a delicious fruit about to ripen which greatly whet my appetite. I knew she was beginning to have the first feelings of arousal arise within her as she had a drowsy and unfocused look in her eyes. With her body language that has seemed to drop all defences, she presented her body to me, as though welcoming me to ravage her to my heart’s desire.

I leaned in and gently lifted her chin up up revealing her almost intoxicated and drowsy face. If this was all part of her act, I have to commend her as she is leagues above Yoshika-san. Ignoring the fact that this may be all part of her Jedi mind trick, I pryed open her bottom lip and swooped in, enveloping her tongue between my lips and closed my eyes in bliss as I sucked away erotically at her tongue as my hands seemed to have a mind their own; feeling, kneading and pinching every part of her nubile body. Her attempts at vocalising only resulted in inaudible murmurs as her hands finally grabbed on to me with a firmness i’ve never felt from her.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Finally, I took the last step to this prolonged foreplay as I slowly worked the folds of her dress upwards as I could feel her body tighten up in anticipation. With slow and gradual movements, my right hand eventually slid gingerly up her smooth milky thigh, reaching her nether regions with my fingers brushing the laced texture of her thong. I lightly stroked her thong rhythmically in her upper pelvic region, building up anticipation as I made her wait, causing her breathing to gradually quicken before i finally reached down with my middle finger and lightly stroked it against her most intimate region, eliciting the first irresistible “ahh” I will be hearing from her during our encounter. Her first real moan got my blood boiling. This was a sound that awakened all sorts of nefarious desires within men. The sound a girl makes when she finally lets go of her inhibitions and offers herself to you is highly intoxicating almost as if heralding the arrival of her shameful desires.

My finger worked rhythmically as I rubbed on her clitoris through her laced thong, alternating between firm gentle strokes upwards and circular rubs. “Shiori” has by now embraced me with both arms, hanging on to my shoulders desperately as she moaned into my neck repeatedly with her head hung in shame, filling me with an illicit sense of accomplishment while I took pleasure in the warm and soft sensation I feel on my finger. My excitement increased by a level when I felt my finger being stained by the first signs of moisture so I continued to work diligently on her tight cunt without pause as I feel it loosen up slowly while I kissed her neck and nibbled at her earlobes gently.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Unbeknownst to her, my boxers were getting stretched out as the little devil reared it ugly head, begging to be let loose so it could unleash its pent up desires upon her tight wet cunt. I was, at that point in time ready to spear her tight cunt savagely right there and then. Chinchin-San was desperate and rearing to have a go at Manko-chan. In my head, images formed of me pounding away at her pussy with her legs were spread eagle like a gymnast on the couch was driving me crazy. I wanted to vent and fuck her brains out while she screamed her head off begging for mercy.

But I know this isn’t the game plan. What’s the difference between men and beasts if men didn’t have self control? So I forced myself to reign those ugly urges back in, keeping it on lock for now as I tried my best to focus on the task at hand which was to serve and pleasure her as much as possible. Like a man on a mission, I knew it was time to turn it up a notch. I pulled out slowly from her lips and our embrace, got off the couch and kneeled down at her feet. She was dazed and gave me a look of confusion as I grinned and parted her legs slowly. With that, she understood my intentions immediately and was highly flustered, attempting to push my hands away albeit with a rather pathetic amount of effort while she started rapidly spewing a slurry of Japanese words that I do not understand. Seeing that her concerns was lost in translation, she appeared like a deer in headlights until something clicked within her and she started to comically gesture at her nether regions while making a wiping motion, followed by a cross with her fingers and then pointing towards the Bathroom.

I understood and giggled profusely as I understood what she meant. But I didn’t mind at all. She appeared hygienic and I wanted to experience that savoury taste of unwashed pussy. “Daijoubu” I said as I started to firmly lift up her dress as she weakly protested. Her resistance slowly faded away as the hems of her dress went pass her knees and kept going until a beauty pink laced thong was revealed. Her hands were now at her waistline holding a scrunch of her own dress As she looked at me with a shameful look on her face and with faint traces of anticipation in her eyes.

I gently grabbed hold of her thighs from under her kneecaps and lifted her thighs into the air and spread them apart revealing the full glory of her pelvic region. With only a thin piece of laced fabric standing between me and paradise, I can feel my now erect shaft almost throbbing from the repeated stimulation. Being in such a lewd and shameful position, Shiori now hung her head and hid her face from me. I chuckled in amusement as I grabbed her thighs once again from underneath and pulled her lower body towards me. She gave a soft yelp from this movement as her entire pelvic region was now sprayed erotically before me.

Displaying impressive flexibility, I was able to push shiori’s thighs down until her legs folded in on her as her kneecaps made contact with the couch. This almost drove me into a frenzy as I knew I would be enjoying myself till no end if I was to pound her in missionary position like this and little did I know my desires were about to come true. But back to how I felt at that point of time with Shiori before me, legs spread apart so effortlessly and looking at me with an almost fearful look while slivers of her deep dark desires flickered incessantly in her eyes, I couldn’t help but think of a specific little whore named Thanhthuy who I’ve had pinned down like this countless times.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

She was my favourite bitch of 2020/2021, my tight little covid pussy. Also known as “Lyn Lyn”, she Is in her 20s, Standing at 170cm with a slim and tight frame, flawless milky white porcelain skin, c cup with a bubble butt built for taking it from the back and a face which looked like she walked right out of an anime, She was an unforgettable fuck. Numerous fucks in fact. I lost track of the countless time I had her pinned under me, forcefully pinning her flexible thighs back down on the bedsheets as I speared her tight wet cunt repeatedly as she cheered me on with her muffled whimpers. Seriously, I absolutely loved fucking the brains out of that horny bitch. I can say with confidence she is my favourite slut of all the Vietnamese whores I’ve sugared. I was in a semi serious fling with an acquaintance of hers nicknamed B******* and once that ended badly, she welcomed me between her flexible legs. I was so intoxicated with her bearing as she was so demure and ladylike, but her refined air was juxtaposed with her heavily tattooed body creating a beautiful contrast I had to conquer. I can’t help but relish in accomplishment as I recalled the time I performed the pile-driver on this heavily tattooed slut by the bedside and then promptly came on her perfect face while her head was still cramped up on the floor. She just ended a really bad relationship too so we mutually used one another to vent our frustrations. And that culminated in me being able to do really depraved and nasty sex acts on her that even her ex wasn’t allowed to do. And I just had to pamper her. I guess I really have to thank her ex for this. There is nothing really quite like the rush you get from savagely face-fucking an aesthetically perfect face and finishing that off by shooting your thick hot cum hard onto the face of a girl with a broken heart night in and night out. Fucking A.

Last edited by Cumonherface; 27-03-2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Okay my sincere apologies I really went on a pretty fucked up tangent with this. So let’s go back to Shiori right now.

It started with soft pecks onto that laced garment that covered her clitoris, which elicited soft moans from her. I took my time and let the sensations cook as i felt the soft flesh on my lips through the now thoroughly soaked lace while I took pleasure in the trembling of her tight body as i peck away at her Manko. I let this moment simmer as though within a pressure cooker until I could no longer hold back the flood gates of my desires. With that I said to her in English “I want to see your manko” and then I unceremoniously put her legs back together and started pulling up her now moist thong to finally remove it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1