The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
calvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sengkang Thai MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
I live in sengkang too!
How come don’t have such experience!!!
you need to actively hunt.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 3
Pokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud of

Any1 selling their flat at your block?

To return to bro:
Old 15-03-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poyesi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good start,
Old 15-03-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pdestroeyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro
Old 15-03-2023, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thx for the share bro
Old 15-03-2023, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
Bubblesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubblesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very interesting
Old 15-03-2023, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its time to shift to sk
Old 15-03-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for sharing
Old 15-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

Niceeeee

Old 16-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story TS.
Hope you tried at the #08 link bridge too.😄
Old 16-03-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 0
woshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I stay at AMK. Drive to Sengkang very fast
Old 16-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvarychoir View Post
I've pondered for a long time if I should post this, and this has happened a couple of years ago. I guess it's time to share one of my most exciting escapades while I was living in sengkang/fernvale.

I posted a previous thread of another milf, but that thread died as I was receiving too many messages about where this milf lived. However this time, my mailbox is open to all you horny bastards, feel free to ask any questions, and up my points.

Now I feel the whole point of hooking up with someone's wife is the thrill of getting caught, and so I in this non-fictional narrative of how this happened, I will include some interesting tidbits in hopes that the husband of this milf, while jerking off to my story, finally realises that it's his wife i'm writing about. I will be specific about dates and locations to the best of my ability. Those which I have ***** will definitely give it away, and I will reveal them at the end of my story.

----------------------------

Now it all started in 2017 when I was having a smoke in the carpark at the 6th floor to escape my then partner's nagging, and heard a commotion coming from ****** Link, directly outside the ********* Primary School (non existent back then). I looked out and saw a man and a woman quarrelling, and the man was tugging on the woman's arm, hard.

I hopped into the elevator and headed down to the ground floor to intervene, and by then, they had walked into the estate and she was crying. He was drunk and stalked off while she sat on the pavement in tears, and i approached and asked if she needed help. She said he had hit her and I comforted her and noticed that even with the smudged make up, she was beautiful, thai, had a huge tattoo on her back. Eventually her husband came down, yelled at me to mind my own business, and stalked off again.

She then said to me "give me your number, i want to thank you."

Well fuck that. I wasn't going to get involved in more drama, so I politely declined and bade her farewell and good luck. I thoughts were with her and I couldn't get over her tanned skin, big eyes and her C cup rack. Small bum, but not a deal breaker. I started regretting my decision of not getting her number, but it's ok. I know exactly where she lives.

Every morning On my way to work, I would look out for her, and the couple of times I saw her, i was driving on the opposite side of the road. But i now knew her schedule, and took leave one day to intercept her.

She had forgotten who i was by the time i walked up to her, but after telling her about that night, she remembered and we exchanged Line contact details. She even gave me her name card, and i noted that she did sales at ********.

She has a young daughter whom she walks to nursery daily, and her father in law who lives with her, so her home was definitely a no-go zone for me.

we had long conversations about nothing through Line, and one day, she asked me if I was home, that she had cooked basil pork for me (i mentioned that i like it during our conversations). While I was home, I was in the midst of fucking a maid who lived in another block (i was single at this time), so i said no, but i'll be home in the evening.

While showing the maid out of my flat, i noticed a bag of rice and pork hanging out my gate. I left it there, and a few minutes later, she texted "i left it at your gate, please enjoy, and thank you for helping me last time. good luck with your life."

Looks like this was the "thanks" she meant, and not a blowjob. So i wrecked my brains, and decided to play the hurt card.

Around 8pm, i texted her that I had just come home, and had a terrible day at work, her food really cheered me up, and I wished i had some beer to wash it down.

She replied "do you want me to accompany you?"

I damn near sprinted to the provision shop across the estate and bought a couple cans of Leo and waited for her. she came over, we drank, nothing happened and she went home.

I was way too horny to sleep that night and walked over to the staircase of her flat on the Xth floor around 1am. I texted her that i was outside, and i wanted to see her. She said no, but by this time, i decided to push it and say, " if you dont come out, u just open your door and i see you through your gate."

She saw no way out, and came out quietly in her nightie. it was a one piece, flowy pale green one, but the bra area was padded, so no nipples for me.

At the stair case, we had a very short conversation about how amazing she made me feel, and i decided to just grab her ass. Definitely a little too small for my liking, but when she gasped, i shoved my tongue into her mouth and grabbed her C cup boob. She pushed me away, and said she had to go home.

I walked home with a raging boner, and that was the end of that night. I texted good night, and she replied "k."

I thought this was the end of it, and that I blew it, but at 2pm the next day, when the car parks are empty and the estate is quiet, i receive a line text... "are you at home?"
Please kindly pm her ctc! ;D

I wan to Learn Thai! Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu
Old 17-03-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I've pondered for a long time if I should post this, and this has happened a couple of years ago. I guess it's time to share one of my most exciting escapades while I was living in sengkang/fernvale.

I posted a previous thread of another milf, but that thread died as I was receiving too many messages about where this milf lived. However this time, my mailbox is open to all you horny bastards, feel free to ask any questions, and up my points.

Now I feel the whole point of hooking up with someone's wife is the thrill of getting caught, and so I in this non-fictional narrative of how this happened, I will include some interesting tidbits in hopes that the husband of this milf, while jerking off to my story, finally realises that it's his wife i'm writing about. I will be specific about dates and locations to the best of my ability. Those which I have ***** will definitely give it away, and I will reveal them at the end of my story.

Now it all started in 2017 when I was having a smoke in the carpark at the 6th floor to escape my then partner's nagging, and heard a commotion coming from ****** Link, directly outside the ********* Primary School (non existent back then). I looked out and saw a man and a woman quarrelling, and the man was tugging on the woman's arm, hard.

I hopped into the elevator and headed down to the ground floor to intervene, and by then, they had walked into the estate and she was crying. He was drunk and stalked off while she sat on the pavement in tears, and i approached and asked if she needed help. She said he had hit her and I comforted her and noticed that even with the smudged make up, she was beautiful, thai, had a huge tattoo on her back. Eventually her husband came down, yelled at me to mind my own business, and stalked off again.

Well fuck that. I wasn't going to get involved in more drama, so I politely declined and bade her farewell and good luck. I thoughts were with her and I couldn't get over her tanned skin, big eyes and her C cup rack. Small bum, but not a deal breaker. I started regretting my decision of not getting her number, but it's ok. I know exactly where she lives.

Every morning On my way to work, I would look out for her, and the couple of times I saw her, i was driving on the opposite side of the road. But i now knew her schedule, and took leave one day to intercept her.

She had forgotten who i was by the time i walked up to her, but after telling her about that night, she remembered and we exchanged Line contact details. She even gave me her name card, and i noted that she did sales at ********.

She has a young daughter whom she walks to nursery daily, and her father in law who lives with her, so her home was definitely a no-go zone for me.

we had long conversations about nothing through Line, and one day, she asked me if I was home, that she had cooked basil pork for me (i mentioned that i like it during our conversations). While I was home, I was in the midst of fucking a maid who lived in another block (i was single at this time), so i said no, but i'll be home in the evening.

While showing the maid out of my flat, i noticed a bag of rice and pork hanging out my gate. I left it there, and a few minutes later, she texted "i left it at your gate, please enjoy, and thank you for helping me last time. good luck with your life."

Looks like this was the "thanks" she meant, and not a blowjob. So i wrecked my brains, and decided to play the hurt card.

Around 8pm, i texted her that I had just come home, and had a terrible day at work, her food really cheered me up, and I wished i had some beer to wash it down.

I damn near sprinted to the provision shop across the estate and bought a couple cans of Leo and waited for her. she came over, we drank, nothing happened and she went home.

I was way too horny to sleep that night and walked over to the staircase of her flat on the Xth floor around 1am. I texted her that i was outside, and i wanted to see her. She said no, but by this time, i decided to push it and say, " if you dont come out, u just open your door and i see you through your gate."

She saw no way out, and came out quietly in her nightie. it was a one piece, flowy pale green one, but the bra area was padded, so no nipples for me.

At the stair case, we had a very short conversation about how amazing she made me feel, and i decided to just grab her ass. Definitely a little too small for my liking, but when she gasped, i shoved my tongue into her mouth and grabbed her C cup boob. She pushed me away, and said she had to go home.

I walked home with a raging boner, and that was the end of that night. I texted good night, and she replied "k."

I thought this was the end of it, and that I blew it, but at 2pm the next day, when the car parks are empty and the estate is quiet, i receive a line text... "are you at home?"
heyy bro part 2 plsssssssss
Old 17-03-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
Footballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Camping for more of it bro !!!
Old 17-03-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Hope to see more from TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1