The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
BorisJohanson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sengkang Thai MILF

Camping for more updates!
Old 18-03-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Funnybones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Please kindly pm her ctc! ;D

I wan to Learn Thai! Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu
Camping here for part 2....
Old 18-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

TS did mention it was like 6-7years ago story, now dunno still happening anot
Old 18-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm what are the chances shes staying at block 41X? My wife has a Thai friend who lives there....and I understand she's just separated from her husband.
Old 18-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvarychoir View Post
I really hope her husband is reading this, with his cock in his hand, hoping he can also bang this chick, not realising that it's his wife he's reading about, and that he's the cuck.

After seeing her text, i responded that i was indeed at home, and she said she has beer and wanted to come up. I said sure, and next thing I knew, she was at my door in her running attire. Pink sports bra top and short running shorts, nothing too revealing, but definitely sexy with her eye liner.

We sat on my couch and we had a couple of beers. She = M, Me = M.

S: Why did you come my house last night
M: You're so pretty and I just wanted to see you because i miss you.
S: Miss me only? Really? Nothing else?
M: You're married, so of course nothing else. But i couldn't control myself so i touched you, sorry about that.
S: you're a good man. do you want me?
M: No. you're married. I don't want to get involved.
S: ok. then i'll go for my exercise now. (walking in the multistorey carpark because scared of the sun making her already tanned skin even more tanned)

dammit. my chance was slipping away!

She stood up and walked to the door, and turned around.

S: See you next time!
M: before you go, why did u ask me whether i want you. if i say yes then how?
S: if you say yes then i happy, because i like you, but we cannot make love because i am married.
M: haha. then BJ can?
S: also cannot
M: then just one kiss can?
S: ok can. then i go liao.

she walked back to the couch, sat next to me and gave me a peck on the lips. I grabbed her shoulder length hair and shoved my tongue into her mouth and pushed her onto her back, using my weight to hold her down. She continued to tongue fight with me while i grabbed her boobs from outside her bra. She started to moan but started to resist, and i put my fingers down her pants, but she grabbed my wrists and told me no. i stopped everything and she said "ok. I go now." and as she walked behind the couch towards the door, i grabbed her from behind and bent her over the couch while pulling down her running shorts and panties. Now i know why she said no. she had her panty liner on, and i guessed her period was just about to come, or just over. as i ran my finger over her light brown labia, it was incredibly sticky and slippery and wet. and fought me, but couldn't really get up as her shorts were now around her knees. she turned around to face me and i took my rock hard cock out of my shorts and told her to turn around.

s: no cannot. i dont want. i am married.
m: just a little while (lame i know, but hey, you say what you gotta say)
seeing no way out..
S: only BJ, just for one minute.

so she got down on her knees and started kissing the tip of my cock. im not proud to say this, but i almost came right there and then. then she opened her mouth and i grabbed the back of her head and forced myself into her throat. she gagged and pushed me away, hard.

s: dont push in. i don't like.

but i was alone, in an empty house, with a half naked married woman, holding my cock with blood shot eyes from being face fucked. i was going to have my way. she opened her mouth again and i grabbed her hair, and fucked her face and throat as hard and fast as i could, grabbing on with both hands so that she can't get away. she struggled of course, and choked. thick saliva was coming out the sides of her lips and dripping onto her sports bra.

i grabbed her bra and pulled it over her head. as it slid up past her mouth, i pulled my cock out and she could finally have a small break. i looked at her face and there were tears smudging her eye liner streaming down her face. her eyes, red as she stared at me. I lay on the couch and told her to 69 me. she made me promise not to push her head down. i did. as i had other plans for other holes.

once her pussy was in my face, i shoved 3 fingers immediately into it. it was so slippery, warm and tight. she cried out for me to be gentle, but gentle wasn't part of my plan today. Today, i was going to literally fuck the shit out of this married bitch.

s: thiruk, can kiss my pussy?
m: does your husband kiss your pussy?
s: yes all the time so that i can cum
m: when fuck you cannot cum?
s: only lick then can because his cock is not big.
m: is my bigger than his?
s: same, maybe abit smaller

now gents, i am not the proud owner of a long assed veiny thick bastard. hard, i guess i would be about 12cm MAX, but i did have girth going for me, and i know how to use it. i used my slippery fingers to get as much of her viginal juices onto her asshole, and started to finger it. no resistance from her, so i added another finger, and now she said stop.

i got up, and before she could whine about condoms, or no sex, or some bullshit excuse, i grabber her hips and shoved my cock into her pussy, and fucked her hard. she screamed, and i got a little worried that my neighbour would hear us. didnt want them thinking im a man whore.

m: keep quiet
s: i cannot. you so big
m: you want me to stop?
s: yes. go and take condom
m: looks like cannot finish. because i have no condom.
s: ok then stop.

i pulled my cock out, made her suck me off, turned her around, and started to push it against her little brown anus. she grabbed the arm rest so hard her knuckles turned white but didnt fight me, and let me continue pushing myself in. i fucked, and fucked, and fucked, and pulled out. i just wanted to see if this bitch would suck a cock that just came out of her ass, and she didn't disappoint. she happily licked and sucked it, and i told her one more time.

thrusting back into her pussy, i asked her when her menses coming. she said today. guess what.

m: then i shoot inside
s: cannot shoot inside, later he can smell
m: i want him to smell

and grabbed her hair with one hand, yanked it so her head snapped back, grabbed her ass with my other hand, and blew a huge hot load into her pussy. she came at the same time as i did, and we both lay quivering on the couch.

m: did you cum just now?
s: yes.
m: i thought only kiss pussy then can come?
s: i think when you pull my hair, suddenly i feel pain then i cum

looks like we have an S&M girl on our hands. now i was experiencing my post nut clarity. and realised that i did not respect a single "no", "stop" or "cannot" from her. and suddenly got concerned that she might be upset or turn around and say i raped her. deciding to protect myself, i told her i was going to the toilet and wash up. while there, i texted her.

m: did you enjoy the sex with me?
s: yes.
m: when do you want to have sex with me again?
s: yes. why u text me. come out and talk.
m: can i cum inside you again?
s: yes but i must wash after that so my husband don't know.

got a screenshot of this, and felt a little better that there was now consent implied.

boring part now, came out, and she was dressed. i asked her whether she wants to wash her pussy, she said she will go home and wash. i told her don't. i want her husband to taste my cum when he licks her tonight. and by hook or by crook, i want her to make sure he licks her.

she called me crazy, but smiled a wry smile...........
Bro, sharing is caring.
Old 18-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got whack by the husband liao. Lol
Old 18-03-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 19-03-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Camping for updates!
Old 19-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
TS did mention it was like 6-7years ago story, now dunno still happening anot
Kan

So is another CSB
Old 20-03-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Hmm what are the chances shes staying at block 41X? My wife has a Thai friend who lives there....and I understand she's just separated from her husband.
Maybe the same person, cheers!
Old 20-03-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Kan

So is another CSB
Seems like it though
Old 20-03-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 3
Pokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud of

still camping for more

To return to bro:
Old 22-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
calvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvarychoir is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
nope. it's 46X block.

what's CSB anyway?
Old 23-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 2
SGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more updates.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

TS, MIA already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1