The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Do you fondle your wife's boobies everday and she will not get annoyed.

I am in midst of applying hdb for my foreign wife to stay pernamently. I am pinning hope that i can can grab her titties everyday and fondle as much as possible. Do your wives get annoyed or liked your fonfling of their tities? Any brothers like to share and why they like it/ do not like it under what circumstances?
Old 20-03-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Do you fondle your wife's boobies everday and she will not get annoyed.

Bro u must be young and newly married!

Enjoy yourself and hope u got your HDB and your Wife can be by your side always, all the best!
Old 20-03-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

teh more while they are still firm tell her is call boobs massage
Old 20-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I like my boobs to be fondled too.. currently by my own hands hahahahahaha.

But fondle at the wrong time of month and you’re a dead man.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stress balls
Old 20-03-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Love to teh neh neh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
But fondle at the wrong time of month and you’re a dead man.
What you mean fondle wrong time of month and dead man

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro u must be young and newly married!

Enjoy yourself and hope u got your HDB and your Wife can be by your side always, all the best!
Power level 16 leh, not that young hahaha
Old 20-03-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
I am in midst of applying hdb for my foreign wife to stay pernamently. I am pinning hope that i can can grab her titties everyday and fondle as much as possible. Do your wives get annoyed or liked your fonfling of their tities? Any brothers like to share and why they like it/ do not like it under what circumstances?
On a daily basis, whenever we are alone or the kids not watching, I will squeeze her butt or boobs. Totally no rejection.

Sometime while she's drying her hair and I'm nearby, will just squeeze her boobs and she would give that sian face and wait for me to finish having my fun squeeze than resume what she doing. Hahaha
Old 20-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Almost every night as we are abt to fall asleep, I’ll snuggle up to my Mrs then bcos she sleeps braless, it’s easy access. Love to cup her bare breasts and feel her nipples.

Sometimes, she will turn ard and we have a deep French kiss and that’s the signal for us to get naked and bonk. 🤭
Old 20-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i will always take advantage of her like help her not fall backwards when she on the stool taking stuff from the wardrobe.

this morning i help her not fall over when putting on her shoes by holding her by her side boobs.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how can any guy that likes fondling boob not know? haha
unless you never bothered if they enjoyed your touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
What you mean fondle wrong time of month and dead man
Old 20-03-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
how can any guy that likes fondling boob not know? haha
unless you never bothered if they enjoyed your touch
Code red. Nipples pain

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-03-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
i will always take advantage of her like help her not fall backwards when she on the stool taking stuff from the wardrobe.

this morning i help her not fall over when putting on her shoes by holding her by her side boobs.

Haha nice la bro, I wish it's the same for me. My wifey will stare in anger and say what if I really fall. I think one month I only get to touch her boob twice, every day say sensitive.. I wish TS all the best. Maybe foreign blood more hot can every day fondle and lick nipples haha.
Old 21-03-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I like my boobs to be fondled too.. currently by my own hands hahahahahaha.
I can lend you my hands leh, don't mind fondling your boobs though ... what cup size is your boobs ?

Thanks
Old 21-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post

That is the sneaky attack i been fantasing of🥰
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1