The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2002, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Need Tips fast

Quote:
Originally posted by Sukebe
Hey Bros,

Will be going to Shanghai Next week 11th - 15th. Gonna stay in some new hotel called Magnificent International ( 4 star I think ) along Xizang South Road.

Any good places to cheong? Gonna be my first trip there.

Any tips greatly appreciated.
Bro,
Not That we want to flame you...but there is already an extensive thread and valuable information on the SHanghai thread.
Please wrap up those sleeves of yours and sieve through the information.
Thanks!
Old 08-11-2002, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Need Tips fast

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Bro,
Not That we want to flame you...but there is already an extensive thread and valuable information on the SHanghai thread.
Please wrap up those sleeves of yours and sieve through the information.
Thanks!
Relax lah bro! Wake up so early ah?

Last nite had the two on one with Marco - damn shiok - she was very wild but damn shack after that. Will provide u a up-date when we next meet.

Chengdu! Chengdu! Chengdu!
Old 08-11-2002, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Need Tips fast

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee

Relax lah bro! Wake up so early ah?

Last nite had the two on one with Marco - damn shiok - she was very wild but damn shack after that. Will provide u a up-date when we next meet.

Chengdu! Chengdu! Chengdu!
Wah piang! You still can be up so early huh? My hats off to you!
BTW, remember about your buddies here when you are enjoying in CD!
I guess I will have to "eat myself " in TPE!

Shanghai! Shanghai!
Shanghai!
Old 08-11-2002, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Wah, two on one!

Are you two going to do it again in Chengdu?

For me, contacted my young and sweet and have made appointment in Xi'an already.

Xi'an! Xi'an, Xi'an

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-11-2002, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Wah, two on one!

Are you two going to do it again in Chengdu?

For me, contacted my young and sweet and have made appointment in Xi'an already.

Xi'an! Xi'an, Xi'an
Wa lao!! Seow leow! Everyone cheering for their own region, must form cheerleading teams or not huh?

Xi'an! Xi'an!
Shanghai! Shanghai!
Chengdu! Chengdu!

Good for u, at least not so bored otherwise there's nothing to do in Xi'an. Come back with FR hor, we all waiting eagerly........

regards
Old 09-11-2002, 08:36 AM
marcoman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Yup - the one bro Looksee and myself had the pleasure of a 2 on 1 was indeed quite a good lay....can confirm no silicones - all natural! Was oredi damn tired liao that evening thats why had to rope in reinforcement - who played his role to perfection - hats off to you Looksee!

The next day my ex called me up...we ended up at Hoover Htl for another 2 rounds in the afternoon - my legs today feel like jelly.......chalk it to "combat" training in anticipation of our up coming assault mission!!!

Guess its my turn now to cheer........

Chongqing! Chongqing! Chongqing!
Old 09-11-2002, 09:15 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Marco,

You are the can man! No wonder see so many people in Looksee's vehicle.

Good funs in Chongqing, both of you.

Just made arrangement with the lady that I met week before last, the one from Nanjing to meet her in Shanghai as my trip will be Xi'an-Beijing-Shanghai. Now it left me with Beijing to complete the loop. Will not go back to the one consuming jet fuel (Looksee, you know who she is right?), but will try to contact a Real Estate Agent met during my last trip.

As for the cheers! I would like to compile them as:

Chongqing! Chongqing!
Chengdu! Chengdu!
Shangahi! Shangahai!
Xi'an! Xi'an!

Hope to add in Beijing! Beijing! Soon.

p.s. Marco, please read your pm.

Quote:
Originally posted by marcoman
Yup - the one bro Looksee and myself had the pleasure of a 2 on 1 was indeed quite a good lay....can confirm no silicones - all natural! Was oredi damn tired liao that evening thats why had to rope in reinforcement - who played his role to perfection - hats off to you Looksee!

The next day my ex called me up...we ended up at Hoover Htl for another 2 rounds in the afternoon - my legs today feel like jelly.......chalk it to "combat" training in anticipation of our up coming assault mission!!!

Guess its my turn now to cheer........

Chongqing! Chongqing! Chongqing!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
marcoman

Bro, have PMed you the reply as requested.

I remember your Nanjing one of 2 weeks back (if memory serves me right, she was in a black) - must say that she's quite a hot number!! Good luck and dont forget to field you report(S)!!

Looking forward to Shanghai next February - you joining us? Heard from a friend who just got back recently that a few "boutique" style KTVs have recently emerged in the greater Hong Qiao area - should ask bro SGPshanghai69 to confirm - but wonder whether he's too busy (with his extended SHA chick!) given that he's only back there for a week before returning home!

I guess it all started in Shanghai and befittingly it continues to revert back to.......

Shanghai! Shanghai! Shanghai!
Old 09-11-2002, 01:22 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info. You are right about the girl from Nanjing (she was wearing a black dress), and I will let you all know about the portable R&R also (The one in white jean the other evening). I am still trying to complete the loop, where the missing node is Beijing.

I will be in Shanghai also, if you have info about the boutique style KTV, let me know, maybe I can also investigate.

About February, I will definitely try to make it as so many of us are going. If it is at all difficult, I would try to fly directly from Paris to join you all there. Why Shanghai that we know a bit already. I suggest Macau.. Remember Mo Mo......

Thanks for the PM also, will try also if she is still around next week.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man

Last edited by PuTonRen; 09-11-2002 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:28 PM
tom 8383

Pacific Hotel

Hi guys
The first week of December I will be staying at the Pacific Hotel at 108 west Nanjing. This is my first time in Shanghai and would like to know if there is any action at this hotel or near by. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2002, 03:12 AM
wooz

To all ShanHai/China Cheongsters

Hi .. this is the latest...To save u guys trouble of going so far away from homeland in ths trying times, China happenins is just at your backyard....- Kuala Lumpur!

After the late terrorist incident at our neighbouring country, China ger had a hard-time going to Sing too, so they came to KL...Many came to KL as "student" status and do partiming .

U can find lots of fine,choice, qlty Chn-birds at SUBARU (KL) - just at the back portion of KL Plaza, Jln Bukit Bintang ( next to Marriott Htl).
About 200+ birds on any given nite.

Choices ranging from Beijing,Shanghai to Harbin,Juo Hai...etc.
Tea-dance (4pm - 9pm), is butterfly systm..pay tips only. If u wan to book any, will cost u RM300 (the full tea-dnc session)./ger
Nite session(9pm-2am) full. cost - RM550! /ger
All birds can be taken-out! ( except for the "period" ones ).
Rooms + fruits - RM45. excld drinks.
Mummy tips-RM 50/session min.
Service-boys'-tips - RM 10/boy.
Take-out fee -- RM1000 (9pm till morning) and advisable to charm her while u r with her for free follow-up deals.

Been there many time for take-outs. Not a single let down! Worth every penny spend.

Mommy #1 has got the most reserves os choice selections. She is too busy sometimes to meet u. But not to worry, it's advisable to arrive at the main hall (where all untaken gers hangout) b4 9pm.
Dont be shy, if u spotted one u like, appch her at once to ask for her number to book her via any mommy. Otherws, it will be take by others very quickly. It just like SIMEX trading floor. U MUST BE QUICK! Hang around the main hall while hunting and while ask any mommy to book a room 4 u.

Sometime u just cant make up your mind, too many gud choices!

All in all , if u r going for the takeout at nite u only spend RM1500 ! (Sing$600+ !).

Now that's a China trip at your backyard with lesser cost ! How blardders..?

Cheers!
Old 11-11-2002, 02:17 PM
tanku

gal needed in Shanghai

anyone have special gal contact for me to reach in Shanghai, i am in SH until end of month. Thank
Old 11-11-2002, 02:21 PM
Mariner

Pacific Hotel

Tom 8383,

Never heard of Pacific Hotel, but in Nanjing West Road, you have easy access to many places with action.

For cheap drinking + inexpensive hooker pickup (600-1000 RMB), try Maoming Road stretch of bars (Manhattan, Woodstock or Judy's too) or Julu Road stretch of bars (Flashback, D'Bar or Goodfellas). If you pay more than

For not-so-cheap drinking + costlier hooker pickup (1000-1500 RMB), try Hard Rock Cafe beside Ritz Carlton, Bar at Sofitel Hyland at Nanjing Road walking street or just hang around at lobby lounge at Equatorial Hotel located beside the Hilton.

Plenty of KTVs along Nanjing West Road and just specify the type of girls and activities you want with the mamasan prior to selection. Also check prices first.

Don't count on freebies because that takes time, if time is what you are short of. And also don't go with any pimps walking the streets.

I've been in Shanghai over a year now and many posts here are credible and urge you to check them out if you have time.

++
Old 12-11-2002, 07:51 AM
tom 8383

Pacific Hotel

Thanks Mariner
My company has put me up at the Pacific Hotel so I can't change. I understand its next to the Park Hotel, both in the 100 black of west nanjing road. Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to my first trip to Shanghai.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by marcoman
Bro, have PMed you the reply as requested.

I remember your Nanjing one of 2 weeks back (if memory serves me right, she was in a black) - must say that she's quite a hot number!! Good luck and dont forget to field you report(S)!!

Looking forward to Shanghai next February - you joining us? Heard from a friend who just got back recently that a few "boutique" style KTVs have recently emerged in the greater Hong Qiao area - should ask bro SGPshanghai69 to confirm - but wonder whether he's too busy (with his extended SHA chick!) given that he's only back there for a week before returning home!

I guess it all started in Shanghai and befittingly it continues to revert back to.......

Shanghai! Shanghai! Shanghai!
Dear bros Marcoman, Putonren, Looksee & all,
I'm back in Singapore now. Had a real tiring trip this time round. Was in Beijing, hangzhou & Shanghai...all in freaking 8 days man! Tried all mode of transportation literally except bicycyle & boat....
Also, partly due to the numerous shagging I had with my gals there....got a newly "accuired" gal this time round....hhmmm...damn nice to cuddle with though....& damn bloody gal fren kinda....being treated like a "Emperor" by her...buy breakfast every morning for me....damn sayang me man!

My 1st trip in Hangzhou but I must say we all should organise a trip for us the Shanghai Samsters Alumni to visit there....damn happening man! The place is literally "crawling" with chicks. And damn "chio bu" man.....alot prettier than the snobbish & arrogant chicks in Shanghai!
All thanks & greatest gratitute to our Shagman69 bro who organised this trip, o top of which all accomodation & meals paid for by the Hangzhou City Government. What else could be better than this.....trip paid by the Chinese.....& having fun there right bros? But there again, business opportunities is great & plentiful there as well.....shall we check it out bros?

I'll be back in Shanghai again next week latest by 23 Nov....hope to see any bros there....!
Cheers...
Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread