The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC House For Non-Chinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
It's all depend on the gal herself. If she refuse, nobody can force or her.

You are 1000% correct of course. And one hopes that does not occur with any legal SW who has indeed the right ti choose to whom she gives service.

But....the pimps can 'encourage' without forcing ....and some of them have dialled down their own prejudices since reopening also ...

Just saying
Old 26-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
You are 1000% correct of course. And one hopes that does not occur with any legal SW who has indeed the right ti choose to whom she gives service.

But....the pimps can 'encourage' without forcing ....and some of them have dialled down their own prejudices since reopening also ...

Just saying
When you mentioned about the OKT "encouraging", it reminds me of an incident in my early days in GL that I remember.

I was visiting 1612 for the very first time around 2009, I remember maybe I looked young or whatever, but the OKT, Tommy that time immediately greeted me and sat down with me on the sofa to ask me what I wanted and all that, basically very accommodating.

Or maybe because I spoke only in English with him or something so I guess maybe he had the impression that I didn't speak Chinese.

Then after I talked to him at length about how I am new and still familiarizing myself with the scene, he told me abt how he has been in this business for decades and all that, and I discussed with him my preferences\\

he finally called a girl from outside. Funny thing is, when the girl arrived, and I agreed I want her, and I was entering the room with her. The OKT entered the room with us also and started to brief her in Chinese (but I understand) about how I am new in this scene, and how I don't speak Chinese, and basically gave her a briefing before the session. lol

But yea, like I said not sure why he had that impression, but maybe I just still looked young back then. This girl I was with when the OKT left and door closed she pinched both of my cheeks like how women seeing little cute kid or something. and during that year, almost all the girls I visited always asked me along the lines of "你为什么来这里玩???" in "surprised" tone

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 27-04-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PRC House For Non-Chinese

Got give you Ang Bao bo
Old 27-04-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Got give you Ang Bao bo
Unfortunately no... Only special in-room briefing only lol

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 27-04-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Got give you Ang Bao bo
Lorna Aunty 2062 uses to give 4D ticket as Ang Bao
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PRC House For Non-Chinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Unfortunately no... Only special in-room briefing only lol
Assuming it's warm wet and slippery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Lorna Aunty 2062 uses to give 4D ticket as Ang Bao
Yes few okts did that too
Old 10-06-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the PRC ladies know their rights and they can choose to reject any customers if they want to, before payment is made. almost all of them will reject bangla/indian. Some will reject african or angmohs, some accept. just talk to OKT to find out.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Do you know their common reason to reject angmoh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
the PRC ladies know their rights and they can choose to reject any customers if they want to, before payment is made. almost all of them will reject bangla/indian. Some will reject african or angmohs, some accept. just talk to OKT to find out.
Old 11-06-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Do you know their common reason to reject angmoh?
not universal, but some common reasons:
scared big size / communication problem / scared rough and manhandled
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1