The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

One update from last month 3 days 2 night HCM trip.

Visit a few local MP like Boss, Phuoc Loc Tho 1 and Festival with my friend. Quality of girls poor if compare to MP in D1 like Vien dong, Hai son and Dainam. Girls in these places willing to give blowjob but hygiene was quite bad. Notice the girls don't use listerine mouth rinse after work. MP also quite rundown.

To make matter worse, girls keep bargaining for higher tip, don't agree black face refuse to blow. End up pay on average 500K for tip alone. The blowjob is actually 80% hj and 20% bj, include ticket total abt 700K, not worth it.

On my way out from one of the MP met 3 singaporean also just complete their session. Hear them discuss about the tip they gave, each of them pester to tip 500-600K, if don't agree kana black face also and refuse to service them well.

To make matter worse, 2 weeks after back to Singapore, my friend complain burning pain during urinating. Went to DSC lane for checkup and diagnose with chlamydia. Don't know which girl infect him. In future no more unprotected blowjob at these inhygiene places.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

any recommendation for LT(how long will they stay with you) and the damage?
Old 10-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
ahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of light

Braddar,

Always be extra careful when you visit health spa or having cheap blowjobs in places like PP, Yangon, hcm, jkt, etc. Chances of STD very high.

Read here about STD.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=29801

The hcm okt master will love to bring guests to cheap thrills and chances of STD very high. Bring condom and play safe. These cheap whores are blowing many dirty cocks per day.

My twin bro loves his okt master and kept quiet about the STD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post

Visit a few local MP like Boss, Phuoc Loc Tho 1 and Festival with my friend. Quality of girls poor if compare to MP in D1 like Vien dong, Hai son and Dainam. Girls in these places willing to give blowjob but hygiene was quite bad. Notice the girls don't use listerine mouth rinse after work. MP also quite rundown.

To make matter worse, girls keep bargaining for higher tip, don't agree black face refuse to blow. End up pay on average 500K for tip alone. The blowjob is actually 80% hj and 20% bj, include ticket total abt 700K, not worth it.

On my way out from one of the MP met 3 singaporean also just complete their session. Hear them discuss about the tip they gave, each of them pester to tip 500-600K, if don't agree kana black face also and refuse to service them well.

To make matter worse, 2 weeks after back to Singapore, my friend complain burning pain during urinating. Went to DSC lane for checkup and diagnose with chlamydia. Don't know which girl infect him. In future no more unprotected blowjob at these inhygiene places.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

hi Bros,

Just a curious question.. from what I read so far... the ideal place to stay is district 1 area due to high concentration of clubs/pubs and etc...

My problem is that I want to cheong in D8 or D10. Would it be better to stay in D8 or D10?

Any advise is well appreciated.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
hi Bros,

My problem is that I want to cheong in D8 or D10. Would it be better to stay in D8 or D10?

Any advise is well appreciated.

My last trip in late Nov I stayed at Duc Vuong 2 in D10 on 7 floor. It's 7 mins walking distance to LHP. The rooms are cheap and spacious and above all clean. It comes with a city view, where to find with this price. Try it.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post

It is like a chain reaction. The girl get infected and pass on to your friend. Your friend pass on to the next girl who bbbj for him and she pass on to another few guys. Soon the whole place or the few massage places frequent by those guys will be affected. I wouldnt want to try bbbj in 3rd world countries.

FYI. No symptons does not mean you are safe. You could get infected without showing any signs until later. Better go for full checkup.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Greetings,

Your friend is very lucky that he only caught chlamydia, just imagine if he caught oral herpes! Chlamydia is curable with antibiotics but oral herpes are not curable but can be treatable with antiviral medications! But, there's no cure for herpes, so be careful everyone!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Looking for HCM KTV Kakis - Korean Joint
Will be in D1 on Dec 27 to 31. Please PM. Cheers
Old 13-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Tried a girl from WeChat.. 1,300,000 for an hour.. picture looks like a sweet att.. after decided to get her, she ask for hotel name and room and after 15 min, my room telephone ring..its the reception. They have to pass thru reception to come up.. hotel is sort of protecting us. When she come up with the hotel staff, he ask if she's my friend. I thought ok she is. But she dun look like the photo. Indeed Vietnam girl quite bad in service.. come in told me its ps.. and Kay Siao say she will service good good.. since we both bath, she just strip and me strip.. lie on bed and before start already ask me to tip her for taxi when we finish. My dick never up.. she just took out condom and put onto my tiny unerected dick.. and said will blow it up.. blow for 5min still soft and ask me to f her.. told her not hard how to f.. she just cont a bit den ask me f her. Just lie down and open legs for me to f. So just f her upside down. After cum, she just jump up and go toilet wash while the cd is still on my dick. Have to take out myself.. after bath ask for tips again. I just told her no. And told her she shd know y. After she dressed up, I just open the door and ask her leave. She dun wanna leave and keep asking for tips. I just stand firm and ask her please go.. after she left, phone ring again. Tot is her so dun pick up.. den door bell ring, and saw its the hotel staff. Open door and he ask me is everything ok? Did the gal take anything from me? I said ok. He assured me he's not with the girl, he's just protecting me..
Old 13-12-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone go vien dong massage, will recommend number 2, 25, 33 and 44.
Old 13-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
hahaha not sure if i even understand what was posted her, but then again wechat girl bad experience pay top dollar...not suprised
You haven't die ah
Old 13-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,........
Your friend is very lucky that he only caught chlamydia, just imagine if he caught oral! But, there's no cure for herpes, so be careful everyone!
Agree with Bro Norice. Also oral sex can s...p...r....e....a...d AIDS in certain cases (e.g. Ulcer in gers mourh and minor tear in penis skin, etc)

Ask "Fab 5" for help better.
Old 14-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to npk 111B and got a girl called "Jing". She used to work in Sg ktv Nus Malaysia also. This one service is much better.. lock nipples and ar and bbbj in three diff positions. Not bad. Milf but looks ok with big boobs. 200k for the shop and 300k for her tips. Much better than 1.3m lady.

Went to Ben thenh market area and went in for a massage. 300k for a full 90 min massage. Can someone teach me how to upload picture? I have this lady picture. She's Nga (called nei in Vietnam). Good service but no extra. Get her wechat and chatted with her after her work. Wanted treat her to eat our chili crab but dun wanna waste too much time, so just ask her wanna come my hotel after that since it's nearby only.. den end up she stay clean.. haha..
Old 14-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botek View Post
Can explain what's special about them? Big boobs? Friendly? etc?
I can say the numbers i recommended all have good boobs..haha, u can write a FR after tried.
Old 14-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
I can say the numbers i recommended all have good boobs..haha, u can write a FR after tried.
Bro, I went there the other day.. they told me standard room 700k+.. is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1