The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco521 View Post
Originally Posted by ikkoku
Reach mary at 13718242695. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Avoid advertisement. Normal price is RMB$400.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
funseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I had been to Shanghai many many times and had alot of memories. Now my business moved to Beijing and I have to start my experience again. Somehow after reading this thread, I found that many are not true.. many posts are repeating with same wording except the name, many are giving out contact without any FR... etc etc..

I know Beijing has many happening.. but with those fake posting, it will definitely cause more hurt than good.

Anyway, any brother out there that have good lobang in beijing, please pm me. I will up your point..

Thanks
Old 13-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all

After reading the recent pages, i have a feeling that some enterpring FL or pimps are now members and writing bogus post with contact numbers to fool bros here.

Look at their english and the way they are in a rush to finish the post. Also, they joined recently and have low points:

I suspect :
zzyou22
coco521
less
kellykeen
hohohohohoho

Sorry, if u are not a "fakes", I apologise and I am not saying u need to but if u can, defend yourself.
Old 13-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
I had been to Shanghai many many times and had alot of memories. Now my business moved to Beijing and I have to start my experience again. Somehow after reading this thread, I found that many are not true.. many posts are repeating with same wording except the name, many are giving out contact without any FR... etc etc..

I know Beijing has many happening.. but with those fake posting, it will definitely cause more hurt than good.

Anyway, any brother out there that have good lobang in beijing, please pm me. I will up your point..

Thanks
bro, i'm trying to organise a ktv get together with sg brothers here on either 23 or 24. Wanna join?
Old 13-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
After reading the recent pages, i have a feeling that some enterpring FL or pimps are now members and writing bogus post with contact numbers to fool bros here.

Look at their english and the way they are in a rush to finish the post. Also, they joined recently and have low points:

I suspect :
zzyou22
coco521
less
kellykeen
hohohohohoho

Sorry, if u are not a "fakes", I apologise and I am not saying u need to but if u can, defend yourself.
i must be careful with my england. and my low points
Old 14-03-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i will be going to beijing on 18 march...going back on 22....any recommendation?

thx
Old 14-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in beijing staying at Hilton for business trip from 18-22...any good recommendation places to go? thx
Old 14-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dragonlovepussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Beijing Recommendations

Called Mary and she said will send me a pretty girl.

The girl appeared but not pretty. Disappointed. But no choice, I cannot tahan liao. Went up to room, banged her hard and deep.

No big hooha... Sianz...
Old 15-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kellykeen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post

I suspect :
zzyou22
coco521
less
kellykeen
hohohohohoho

Hey, I'm a frequent traveller and this forum have provided me with alot of info to enrich my travelling. Hence, before you made such comment, suggest you run thru all their past posts first. You have been with this forum long enough and I shouldn't have said this to you in the first place.
Old 15-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
709394-2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

if you stay near Sheraton Hotel, walk outside of your hotel, there are a lot of people will send you name card. You can call them, the price is about RMB400 to 500.
Old 16-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
mengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation our forum not for ads

I found someone had copy/paste my post entirely except the tel number. Here's a forum we share our own experience, not for ads.
Old 17-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusadercruz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at coco banana last night till 2am+ (i think so, rather high by the time i left the place). sad to say, nothing to report to bros here.. it was just me and my friend drinking by ourselves.. guess everything also has a first time..

however, i thought i heard some people using singlish.. just wondering whether any bros were there yesterday too.. if there are, maybe we can hang out together other days..
Old 18-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gagalai2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplacemt_killer View Post
Regency is ok but Eastern Palace (东方皇宫) -- mentioned earlier in this thread -- is, in my opinion, a better place in terms of number and quality of girls. Of course, now that Chinese New Year is around the corner, I won't advise anyone to try it as most of the girls would've gone home.

Eastern Palace is located very near the China World Bridge (国贸桥) near the China World Hotel (opposite 建外SoHo). Under the bridge, just ask the cab driver to go east and start looking at the right hand side of the road. It's very near -- almost under the bridge. You can also search for an earlier posting which lists the telephone number of Manager Fan and call for directions.

I usually request for the VIP room, which is priced at RMB 1,600 after discount (just mention you are Manager Fan's client). The VIP rooms are not that spectacular but they usually have decent queen size beds (for a purpose). The girls are generally tall, presentable/pretty with decent figures. While technically you only get one shot per session, it is quite easy to negotiate with the girl for a second round, depending on your chemistry with her and, of course, your stamina. Service wise, I would say that the girls are well trained and are generally obliging although from what I have experienced, suggestions of CIM and AF are generally not well-received by them (as is the case for most places in BJ).

Most of the girls do, and will encourage you to do, tarmas although they have preferred partners (and hence, the queen size beds). If you negotiate well enough, you can get a very decent tarma session in the VIP room at the price of RMB 2300 (this is the lowest I have managed to get).

Just a tip - what I normally do is to get the phone number of the girl that I like / gave me very good service and ask her to come to my apartment after work (12 am or 2 am, depending on which shift). This works both ways as she gets to earn additional income and you get to enjoy her in your own privacy. Usually, if they are willing to go to your apartment, it means that they feel comfortable with you, which means they will probably end up staying at your place overnight (which also means at least two shots). There is no market price for a situation like this. I usually pay RMB 1000 for overnights.

Please feel free to PM me for more details regarding Eastern Palace.
Thanks to bro rplacemt_killer, I went to Eastern Palace a few days ago just to test water as I've been frequenting regency quite a lot in the past few months and wanted a change.
In terms of looks, shape and size, the girls in Eastern Palance are definitely much better than Regency; mostly I would rate 7-8 in terms of looks and body while I'd give regency girls an average of 5-7.
This place doesn't pretend to be a legitimate setup, the people there know immediately what you are looking for when you tell them you want a VIP room. The room is quite well equipped with a queen sized bed (unlike regency and many other mps where all the VIP rooms are only equiped with massage beds). The mgr Fan sent 2 rounds of girls to the VIP room, first round was just 3 girls and second round sent up 6 girls for me to choose! All are dressed in own clothes, some quite sexily, unlike other mps where they dress in uniforms. Heard that the girls start wearing lingerie and parade after 9pm (must check out next time). The girl I choose was the prettiest of the lot and she served me very well (shower with me, bbbj, allow digging/licking/69 and 2 shots but no frenching), she also moaned very loudly until I damn paisei but she say not to worry as rooms are sound proof (don't know real or not). She gave me her mobile and ask me to call her and she can arrange for other girls to serve me next time, don't have to call mgr. In this way, she earns some commission. Also said she can go out with me next time.
Total damage was RMB1600 for 1.5 hours (as suggested by bro rplacemt_killer). It was ex but I felt well worth compared to regency, who charges me 1500 for the VIP rooms. Note: Beijing is an expansive place to chiong.
Will definitely rtf.
Old 19-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad you like the place. Which girl did you get? I personally think An An is the best, with that look of hers and her very decent body. Don't get hooked on this place though. It's very addictive and it makes more sense for your wallet to get the girls back to your place.
Old 19-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Wanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this number 13366900344 from the That'sBJ website and they send me a 5/10 look of girl named Zi Lan. Initial negotiation was 1200 for ST, wtf I said no way, so kind of counter offer, finally agreed to 600 for oil massage+hj, with her topless and I get to autoroam her body.

While looks wise she has nothing to shout about, but she delivered solid oil massage, plus she gave me "sampling" of balls massage, very shiok. HJ wise, also solid, very gentle and sensational.

I get to squeeze her breast and suck her nipples, and finally shoot my load.

I agreed that 600 is on the high side but thought worth it given the level of service.

She was GF feeling type, and can be quite chatty once you clicked with her (I did).

For those looking for solid massage + special, can consider her since most of the advertised numbers here provide 5 to 6/10 looks anyway, minus the massage.

Happy Bonking !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1