The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
geylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
haha, you believe this?

where got woman tell the truth one? especially from this line of work

they don't even dare tell their family what they do, you think they will speak the truth.

Of course you are special, you need to then you will be decent to an indecent woman.
That sounds naive, right? because that's their job. how can he give a limit without asking her to quit her job
Old 30-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sailfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha, you believe this?

they don't even dare tell their family what they do, you think they will speak the truth.

Of course you are special, you need to then you will be decent to an indecent woman.
If its me , i dont believe bro hahaha
Old Yesterday, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha, you believe this?

You can never take away the indecency from these women when you get to know them in this line of job. Better chance is if they really quit this line of job and you get to meet them, but of course by then they will not rven tell you their history truthfully.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
boiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
You can never take away the indecency from these women when you get to know them in this line of job. Better chance is if they really quit this line of job and you get to meet them, but of course by then they will not rven tell you their history truthfully.
there must be something hidden bro. I agree with you . I once had a relationship with one of the women from this job. I asked her to stop and she quit the job. I even paid their apartment rent. and give money monthly. but maybe the amount I give them they want more. they just agreed to everything I offered as a stepping stone to quitting that job and living a more relaxed life. but their keep thinking of other tricks to make me give more money. and many lies emerge, for example suddenly they are sad, if asked it turns out their parents have to pay a debt, because poor thing I gave them money other than the monthly money. and the lies continue for various reasons hahah
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never be decent to a indecent woman, no matter what their occupation.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
totacos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytotacos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That doesn't mean it's indecent, but I think it's part of the trick so it's not honest.
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totacos View Post
That doesn't mean it's indecent, but I think it's part of the trick so it's not honest.
not sure what you mean.

No honest, trick= indecent person who has little decency.

My definition, not trying to be oxford.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Today, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
True too bro. I mean we as men are also not decent at times, but minimal would be at least decent to true love or at least respect.
Old Today, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiah View Post
there must be something hidden bro. I agree with you . I once had a relationship with one of the women from this job. I asked her to stop and she quit the job. I even paid their apartment rent. and give money monthly. but maybe the amount I give them they want more. they just agreed to everything I offered as a stepping stone to quitting that job and living a more relaxed life. but their keep thinking of other tricks to make me give more money. and many lies emerge, for example suddenly they are sad, if asked it turns out their parents have to pay a debt, because poor thing I gave them money other than the monthly money. and the lies continue for various reasons hahah
Same for me bro. It never ends. Or they will ask for money to be up keep their beauty etc. and when quarrels happened, they will scold you and say they rather have a better life by going back to flesh trade as they could potentially earn much more. End of the day they do not fall in love with you except yusof.
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
boiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Same for me bro. It never ends. Or they will ask for money to be up keep their beauty etc. and when quarrels happened, they will scold you and say they rather have a better life by going back to flesh trade as they could potentially earn much more. End of the day they do not fall in love with you except yusof.
Exactly 😅😅 making life like a serial drama with lots of tricks and manipulatives.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1