The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 24-04-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Jackkim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Just had a session with Claire.

She picked me up in a really nice car and I was really quiet at first cos I was pretty nervous. But she started talking to me and I soon forgot about my nervousness and she even disturb me here and there to ease the tension. Got to a nearby mscp and she moved to the back, cleaned me up and guided my hands to her tits. Still can joke about how my hands were cold so I should leave my hands there to warm her up. That made me chuckle. Started the deed and got to say her technique was crazy. She does this slurping thing at the head of your dick which was fking shiok. Also listens to my request to switch between my balls and my dick without complaint. I could hold off pretty well and I told her “your stamina quite good ah but I can still tahan”, since she was going fast and furious for quite a while. To which she replied “don’t bully me leh” so I gave in and released my load. She went down for one final swoop and took it all in at the head of my dick. By this point I was having the shiok feeling in my stomach so I just lie back and enjoy the aircon while watching her clean me and herself up. Had small banter before she drove me back and we parted ways.

TLDR: Overall bbbj is 10/10 but her service and the way she makes you feel comfortable is really 15/10. Just go only, it’s really worth your money.
Old 27-05-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

My first ever car experience and Claire did not disappoint. Sensational bbbj skills, no hands which I like. To be honest, looks wise not my cup of tea but she made me forget about it pretty quickly with her skills. She was also tickling my balls with her nails which got me aroused quickly, then her bj and deepthroat skills took over and I came much quicker than I would normally.
Old 31-05-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Everyone is working from home these months. Won't it be better to start your car date earlier from afternoon onwards? Thanks!!
Old 31-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dandan0845 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a way overdue FR and finally had time to write one.

Had a session with Claire 2 months ago. Initially when I first approached her, she did not responded however its understandable as I read she is very schedule packed. Patience paid off when she replied a few days later and asked if I would like a slot to which I quickly set. Conversation was great and we set up a meet swiftly with ease.

On the night I met her, I was shocked to see the ride she came in haha just like what other bros prev had mentioned too. We proceeded to the carpark where she asked if it was fine if she took a short puff; thanks for asking which I didn't mind She then joined me at the backseat and cleaned my body with wipes before she lifted her shirt to allow me to grope her and wasted no time going down on my already hard pole. Her suction was totally out of this world and she was very hardworking, for a solid 15 mins or so her mouth didn't stop sliding up and down my meat and mind you she was doing it very fast. Pitying her, I stroked my meat as she went to paint my nipples and when the time came, I unleashed my huge load into her mouth but she won't just stop short after you shoot, she will cntinue sucking to ensure she fully juice and drain your balls. Just wow.

We had a short convo after we cleaned up and she proceeded to drop me off. Overall, it was definitely a value worth session and to all bros, do be patient with her as her schedule is really really packed, so just understand the quality she gives RTF definitely!
Old 02-06-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

[QUOTE=shiokmc;20666339]

[B][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]

.~.~.~ Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed ~.~.~.~

Last night tried my first ever car experience in the MSCP. Awesome services by Claire and she’s very friendly to break the ice. Her sensational bbbj skills is good. If can book her to Hotel to do it on sofa or bed would be even greater. She might not those SYT but still consider a catch for only $140. Touching her breast feel good as her breast is soft and dimple is very small.
Thank You Claire for her luxury car to drove me back home after the deed done.
Will rtn for sure 👍
Old 03-06-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cocwarking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book twice already.
Nice service
Old 05-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Rosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't be missed
Old 09-06-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Iwan24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Claire on 7 June

At first I was very nervous the whole day,I keep thinking how she look like the whole day, after she arrive and pick me up.we had a small talk and as she find the nearest MSCP. She told me not to be nervous and she will give me a good time.

After we find the spot, she head back to the backseat and start cleaning me up.she will make sure all the protocol is safe and she will start the game. Omg I can tell u she the best bbbj I ever had and she make my day so happy. Told her few days ago is my birthday, I hope you give me a good time and she did it .how I'm amazed with her service. After finish she send me back and drop me off.

See all the review that why I want to try it out

For those who want her service, please be patience and she will reply u ASAP.
Old 09-06-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Iwan24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
See all the review of bros that why I want to try.

Indeed a patience she reply to my text. Agree on the day I available to book her.

On the day, I kept thinking about her, how she looked like.but I can tell u she quite pretty.
And i was very nervous the whole day.

She pick me up with a nice car, she find the nearest MSCP and after finding the spot she park and she head back to the backseat and start cleaning me up with wet tissue.

I can tell u she the best bbbj I ever had and my first time having this cardate.

When she start, omg she gives me the bbbj like a king and she hold my hand to ask me grop her breast.

She stuck my nipple and start with the bj. She knows where my weak point. After finished she cleaned me up and she drop me off.

Please for the guys want her, please be patient with her and she will reply you.

Told her my birthday was a few days ago, I hope she will be good time and she give me a very good time.
Old 17-06-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 4
mepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to all

Just finished my session with Claire!
Was nervous initially as it was my first time engaging a local.
Nevertheless, we broke the ice easily! The best BBBJ service, hands down!
Will definitely engage her service again whenever I am free again.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Can bj at hotel?
Old 24-07-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Just ended a session with her..

I seldom can shoot due to bbbj but she is one of the gems that allow me to shoot with her constant attack on my didi.

Hoghly recommended
Old 24-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Wow, miss her now , long time never meet her, awaiting her reply for my booking to try her services again

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 17-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
kingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally book her today.

Drive me to the nearby MSCP, she is friendly and we talk about anything happen around us like good buddy.

She slowly use wet tissue to clean my nipples n my little bro.

Nice bbbj with Cim and she moan make you feel shiok... Finished drive me back home.

Will book her again...
Old 21-08-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ostrova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally get to book Claire! Did with her a few weeks back and I already miss her.

She really give her best to give you the best BBJ. Not even rush to finish. She starts slow before speeding it up and give me all sort of pleasure during the whole process. Looking forward to book her soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1