The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 23-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by everytime View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlvFxDl9DI/
Look closely and will see something at the start. May need binoculars!
maybe me old got lao hua yan, video only had this but defo not obvious, this kinda ZG is because the bikini/bra is too big for her boobs resulting in alot of "free-play" haha

Old 23-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

On the way to the lift going to work, saw neighbor came out throw rubbish at the common chute. She skinny, didn't wear a bra, A cup tits and protruding nipples thru her clothes.

Saw me and smile and wave, the usual greetings. Had a good look. While waiting for lift, she walked back to her unit, saw her looked down at her tits and quickly walked back to her unit.

Think she forgot she not wearing bra haha most likely because too early in the morning, haven't wake up properly
Old 23-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
maybe me old got lao hua yan, video only had this but defo not obvious, this kinda ZG is because the bikini/bra is too big for her boobs resulting in alot of "free-play" haha

Normally a padded bikini can be easily ZG when the lady choose the wrong size.
Old 23-06-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
robogaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
On the way to the lift going to work, saw neighbor came out throw rubbish at the common chute. She skinny, didn't wear a bra, A cup tits and protruding nipples thru her clothes.

Saw me and smile and wave, the usual greetings. Had a good look. While waiting for lift, she walked back to her unit, saw her looked down at her tits and quickly walked back to her unit.

Think she forgot she not wearing bra haha most likely because too early in the morning, haven't wake up properly
Her nipples wake up can already hehe
Old 23-06-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is the lucky boy (dress in all black) holding hand with a slim, gorgeous girlfriend in IKEA JEM. Gosh the way she dress makes every man turn back to see, boobs push up maximum and reveal half ball, fair and silky skin some more!
Old 25-06-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Who is the lucky boy (dress in all black) holding hand with a slim, gorgeous girlfriend in IKEA JEM. Gosh the way she dress makes every man turn back to see, boobs push up maximum and reveal half ball, fair and silky skin some more!
没图没真相。Where are the photos?
Old 25-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

another bro send me this pic, not considered ZG but just sharing where this lady likes to "hangout"
Old 25-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

click on pic for video, PS* i dint take this vid
Old 25-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
databridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
another bro send me this pic, not considered ZG but just sharing where this lady likes to "hangout"
More like a "hangdown"
Old 25-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
click on pic for video, PS* i dint take this vid

Seems like she is very comfortable with the guy squatting opposite her.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice pair of papaya! would be so nice to squeeze up and suck her tits hard.
Old 26-06-2021, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by databridge View Post
More like a "hangdown"
Lolzzzzzz hangdown
You are so funny loh
Old 26-06-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by databridge View Post
More like a "hangdown"
Not tasteful...
Old 26-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
Not tasteful...
agree with you.
Old 26-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
notagoondu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy