The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Re: MCO encounter

Some people have pm-ed me to ask if can send them a photo of Rachel, some ask for Serene, but the answer is definitely no. But I can post the photo of a girl that resembles 70% of Rachel.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

If Rachel looks like this not a bad catch.

Your story very readable except for too much Chinese convo...for non Chinese reader very frustrating to miss out on juicy conversation.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 22-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
If Rachel looks like this not a bad catch.

Your story very readable except for too much Chinese convo...for non Chinese reader very frustrating to miss out on juicy conversation.
Of course not as pretty as this photo is edited.

Ya, as we converse in chinese, there is only so much that can be typed in English to reflect the actual meaning. There are things that only can be meant by going back to original language. Only can say I am limited by my language capability.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Didn't have a good sleep that night as I was wondering all the possibilities with Rachel. If it happens, what should I do if she ask if she is my small three now, or what if she ask am i just lusting for flesh and body, or am i using her etc. All sort of shit that could possibly happen but then I know very well if steamy moments were to happen again, I won't have the willpower to resist.

The next morning came and another department manager ask if Rachel and I can prepare some documents for her today. The message came in the work group and the next minute I received a text from Rachel asking to come over to do the work.

Rachel: Morning Marcus, awake yet? Can I come over later because xxxx ask for the documents to be sent to her by today.

Me: Morning Rachel: Yes. You come over at 9am. I order breakfast. Mcd Pancake you ok?

Rachel: Yes, my favourite. Ok text you when I coming over.

Shortly before 9am, she texted me that she is coming and I went down to get her. Saw her with her hair tied up and with make up, and wearing a grey dress. We went up and had our breakfast before starting on our work. We managed to finish it by 2pm or so.

Rachel: Finally done.... (she said this while knocking and pressing on her shoulder)

Me: Yes, you can email to xxxxx already. Shoulder tired? Let me help you massage.

Rachel: No need la.. paiseh..

I ignored her and just grab her hand and lead her to the sofa and asked her to sit down and I proceed to massage her shoulders. I am quite confident in this as my ex(s) and current gf have liked my shoulder massage saying the pressure and massage point is always right, perhaps something I learned from going to massages.

Me: 力度可以嘛?会不会痛?

Rachel: 不会,刚刚好,很舒服. 你有练过的啊?还是整天帮女生按摩?

Me: 天生的,哈哈。

Rachel: 假假,一定是有学过要不然就是整天去按摩院

Me: 没有啦。去是有去过,然后被按了过后就大概大概知道怎样按了。你没有去过按摩咩?

Rachel: Long time didn't receive massage already. Last time was before Covid, went to Bangkok that time. 羞死我了.

Me: Why leh? You went with bf ah?

Rachel: Ya, not bf already, ex now. Because need to be naked and touched by stranger lo

Me: You asked for male masseur meh?

Rachel: No la, female. but still shy ma because thai massage need twist here twist there, the towel covering me also kept moving around.

Me: I see.. then your ex leh? get a male masseur ah?

Rachel: no la, female also.. he said if male masseur feels very gay. Initially he also ask me try male masseur but I don't want...

Me: Then you won't jealous meh he get massaged by female?

Rachel: Very jealous because we are being massaged in the same room, 翻过来的时候我看到他下面凸起来了.

Me: 回到酒店你不是要帮他降火了咯?

Rachel: 是咯,不要讲他了。好了,按够了。你肩膀有没有累,到我帮你按,试下。

Me: Ok thanks..

So I sat down and she went behind me and started massaging my shoulder.
( Click to show/hide )

Me: 你也是很像很常帮人家按摩哦,按到很舒服

Rachel: 是咩?还有哪里要按?很像很好玩

In my mind was like striked jackpot, now she is offering me massages. Must pick an area that have higher possibility of something happening, and this automatically leads to one area, the thigh.

Me: 大腿咯,我的大腿很酸,昨晚有做运动来,太久没动了所以muscle都很酸

Rachel: 可以啊,可是我不会按,没有按过

Me: 看youtube就可以了嘛

So I turned on my tv and search thigh massage and this came up in the first result and I played it.

Rachel: doesn't look that hard. Just need massage oil. Do you have any?

Me: No but I have baby oil. Can use also

Rachel: Ok, go get it. And a towel too, don't want spill on your sofa.

So I went to get the baby oil and a medium sized towel, and passed to Rachel.

Rachel: Ok lie down, I restart the video again. You need to roll up your short pants.

So i tried rolling up but unable to because I am wearing those cargo pants which is not as soft as those cotton or sport pants that can easily pull up.

Me: I take off my short pants ah, can't roll up, too hard.

Rachel: You don't mind then you take off la..

So I took off my short pants before using the towel to cover my crotch area but this is already starting to send blood to my little bro and the protruding on the towel is starting to be more obvious. Rachel started to pour some oil on my thigh and started to massage me according to the video. Since she isn't using that much force, it feels more sensual than the pleasure you get during actual massage. This is sending more blood to my little bro and I can feel it is almost 100% rock hard already. Needless to say anyone can know I am having a hard on from how the towel protrudes on that area.

Rachel: 可以吗?会不会太小力?

Me: 不会,刚刚好, 很舒服

So after she is done with my left thigh, she switched to my right thigh. As she is massaging, I can see her cleavage as she needs to bend down and I can see she is wearing a purple bra today. After a few minutes, she is done with both legs. By this time there is no hiding about my hard on, and impossible for Rachel not to have seen it during the course of the massage. It is twerking with every strokes from Rachel's hands and I can feel a lot of precum have leaked due to the constant full erection.

Rachel: ok 好了

Me: 谢谢,很舒服,你要不要试下?

Rachel: 可以啊?哈哈,也好。很像很好玩

So I just stood up showing my hard on through my underwear, put back my short pants (have to act decently as the image of me massaging her wearing my underwear is a bit lewd, haha.. as it has not happened between us yet). I can noticed her eyes was locked on my hard on through the corner of my eyes before she lie down and used the towel to cover her bottom area.

So I rolled up the towel a little bit and her whole leg is presented in front of me, and I started to put some oil on her thighs and started the motion according to the video. From my angle, I can clearly see her matching purple panties and there seems to be a small wet patch on her panty. So I'm trying to massage with softer force to give her the sensual feeling instead of pain. Can see her twisting her body at times, probably due to the geli feeling when I brushes her inner thighs. So I started to massage higher up her thighs, can see her wet patch getting bigger or is it just my imagination but nevertheless, things are getting so steamy now I guess nothing can stop the inevitable to happen.

I moved upwards to meet her lips and our lips locked and this time she is more aggressive than me as she sat up and pushed me to sat down on the sofa and climbed over me and kiss my neck and ears which is bringing me to ecstasy. Slowly, she moved down and kneel on the floor and pull my pants and underwear down. True to my feelings, my penis head is glistening with a lot of precum.

Me: Rachel, go close the curtain first (because my curtain in living room still wide open)

Rachel: oh

So she went to close it before returning and kneeling down in front of me again. She played with my precum by gliding it across my penis head and frenulum. Brothers who experienced this before will know that is a very tingling sensation. Then she started using her tongue to lick my frenulum, before fully engulfing my penis and started sucking me. Although her technique is not the best, but because this being the first time sucked by Rachel and the build up to this happening is sending a lot of sensation and shockwaves to my body and I can sense if she carry on for a minute or two, I'd definitely cum already. So I have to stop her and switch the attention to her body. I signaled to her to stop and removed her dress. There she is in her matching purple bra and panties. I sat her down on the sofa and started to lick her neck and I move my hands behind her trying to unclasp her bra but couldn't find the clip. Then I think she sensed it.

Rachel: 在前面

Then I realized she is wearing those type of bra that unclasp in front. I am having trouble trying to unclasp and ended up she did it herself. LOL... There she is. Rachel's breasts with brown nipples are shown to me for the first time. I started to lick on them and Rachel is moaning in pleasure. Spent a fair bit of time licking and fondling her breasts before my turn to kneel down and open her legs looking at Rachel's prized asset only covered by her underwear. Signaled to her to move her butt up a bit for me to pull down her underwear, which has a huge wet patch already.Saw a lot of sticky juice on her underwear before I put it aside. Her pussy is clean shaven which makes me think is she prepared for this to happen today? Because I still remember the day before when my hand touched her pussy from the outside, even though is only for a while, but I can feel the texture of her pubic hair. But then no time to wonder all these and I moved my head forward to lick her clitories. She used her hand to stop me.

Rachel: 肮脏...

I just ignored her and moved her hands away and started to lick her clit. The first flick from my tongue shocked her I think as she moaned in a higher voice than before. I continue licking and sucking her clit softly which sends her into continuous moan and her body was like twerking and jerking in attempt to contain the sensation. More juice flowed out which dripped down towards her anus and my sofa. Luckily my sofa is those leather type and it'd easy to wipe it off. After a few mins, my tongue starting to get tired. So I moved up and rub my penis on her vagina on the outside, trying to use her juice to lubricate my penis before entering.

Rachel: 你有condom吗?

Me: 有,你要我戴吗?

Rachel: 嗯,如果你不想的话就不必,不过不能射里面

Me: Ok

With that green light, I slowly enter her and she moaned as soon as I fully entered her. Started to pump her slowly as the sensation was overwhelming inside her vagina and trying to control the speed in case I wanted to cum. So adjusted her body to fully lie down on the sofa and pumped her missionary. As expected, within 5 minutes I feel like the inevitable is going to happen soon and there is no way to stop it. As I speed up my thrusts, Rachel also started to moan at faster pace and I can feel her vagina walls are pulsing and squeezing my penis. I think she is climaxing but I cannot hold it anymore to let her enjoy her climax any longer.

Me: Rachel, 我要射了

With that, I pulled out and cummed all over her breast, stomach and on top of her shaved pussy with the first shot hitting her chin. I grabbed a few pieces of tissue and started to wipe my cum off her body.

Me: 走,去洗澡

I held her hand to the bathroom in my room and brought two towels. We applied soap to each other's body like how a new couple would do to each other. At this time my penis started to stand up again but Rachel didn't say anything and when she is putting soap and stroke it to clean it, it felt so good and it went fully rock hard again. This is why man are horny creatures. Having sex with someone new and you can have amazing recovery to go again. When it is my turn to wash her, I applied soap to her body from behind and spent a bit of time 'tuning' her nipples, and rubbing my hardon on her ass crack. Soon we rinsed and dry ourselves before she sat me down on the bed.

Rachel: 你还可以再来吗?我还想要

Me: 可以,来吧

I was shocked by how daring she was to ask me this but I have no complaints. She asked me to lie on the bed and she removed my towel and her towel and started to suck me again. As I have cummed earlier, I know I can last a lot longer on my second round therefore I let her take her time sucking me which I fully enjoyed. Without warning, she moved upwards and pointed my penis at her vagina and sat down on it. She started grinding and riding me and accompanied by her moans. My favourite position is women on top and again this is sending a lot of sensations through the friction between my penis and her slippery vagina walls. After a while, she said she is tired.

Rachel: 我累了,你要什么 position?

Me: 下去

I gestured to her to get down from the bed as I want to do her standing doggystyle. I asked her to put her hands and head on the bed while standing and I entered her from behind. From my experience this position gives one of the deepest thrust to the girl and all of my ex and gf are able to cum from this position. I started to pump her hard and she is moaning louder and louder and I can also feel her climax as her vagina become so tight like squeezing my penis. Suddenly she stopped me.

Rachel: 你射了啊?出来先

Me: 做么?

Rachel: 你看这些什么来的,你的sperm啊?

She was pointing to some liquid on the floor which she stepped on. I squat down to take a look and it was her juice as it doesn't have the smell of sperm.

Me: 不是啦,你的汁来的,你自己嗅下。

I moved my hand close to her nose and she smelled it, and laughed.

Rachel: 是哦,没有sperm的腥味。

Me: 应该是太爽了到漏汁你都没发觉

Rachel: 呵呵,可能。没试过所以我以为是你射了

Me: Ok 继续

I continued pumping her standing doggystyle harder and harder and I believe she has cummed 2-3 more times before I feel like I'm gonna cum soon.

Me: 可以你在上面吗?

Rachel: 可以啊。

She sat me down at the edge of the bed and climbed on top of me before pushing her pussy down on my penis and started riding me. As I was close already, my moan was getting louder and she probably sensed it.

Rachel: 差不多要射了?

Me: 嗯

Rachel: 要射了的时候告诉我

I didn't reply her as I was fully into enjoying her riding and grinding out my load, and after about 30secs later, I can feel the eruption is imminent.

Me: Rachel, 要射了,要射了,起来

She didn't reply me and instead rode me harder until I unloaded in her, and she still have not stopped riding. Bros experienced this before after we cum the penis is super sensitive and if the girl still continue riding, it will give out sensations that are too much to feel enjoyable. I have to hold her to stop her.

Me: 停,停,不可以了,太geli了

Rachel: 爽吗?

Me: 很爽。做么刚才我说要射了你还继续?

Rachel: 刚才洗澡我才想起我月经要来了,记不记得昨天你帮我买卫生棉?

Me: 是哦,明白. 可是还是有风险嘛 (In my mind was thinking things like if she is pregnant then this mess is gonna be a lot more messy)

Rachel: 不会。之前我的ex也是看我要来月经了都不拔出来,到现在touchwood都没发生过啦

I start to feel my the mixture of her juice and my sperm is flowing down from penis to my balls and to my bed.

Me: Rachel 起来先,我感觉漏出来了。

She went and get some tissues and wiped the juice and sperm, before went in to the bathroom to clean up, while I just lied on the bed taking my breath, and thinking to myself, I have fucked and cummed in Rachel, my subordinate, my colleague, my condo-mate. She came out of the shower a few minutes later I signaled her to join me on the bed. Both of us are exhausted already and we just hugged each other naked and fell asleep. To spare the details, we woke up around 8pm and most eateries are closed already and we cooked some instant noodles and hotdogs before watching tv and going back to bed again. No more energy for another round at night. She texted Serene telling her she's not back tonight due to rushing work and we slept till the morning naked again which we had another round of sex which I cummed in her again with her riding on top of me, before we ordered breakfast and she went back to her home around noon time. She went commando wearing back her dress from yesterday as she don't want to wear back the juice stained panty, which starting to trigger my horny signal again on the way walking her back to her block. After all these, she has not mentioned anything as to what all these means. You guys know la, girls after having sex or some even before, will ask am i ur gf now? what is our relationship now etc those headache questions but until now she has not mentioned it yet. I guess sooner or later she gonna ask me this.

Nice start, massage as a foreplay.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 22-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
She went and get some tissues and wiped the juice and sperm, before went in to the bathroom to clean up, while I just lied on the bed taking my breath, and thinking to myself, I have fucked and cummed in Rachel, my subordinate, my colleague, my condo-mate. She came out of the shower a few minutes later I signaled her to join me on the bed. Both of us are exhausted already and we just hugged each other naked and fell asleep. To spare the details, we woke up around 8pm and most eateries are closed already and we cooked some instant noodles and hotdogs before watching tv and going back to bed again. No more energy for another round at night. She texted Serene telling her she's not back tonight due to rushing work and we slept till the morning naked again which we had another round of sex which I cummed in her again with her riding on top of me, before we ordered breakfast and she went back to her home around noon time. She went commando wearing back her dress from yesterday as she don't want to wear back the juice stained panty, which starting to trigger my horny signal again on the way walking her back to her block. After all these, she has not mentioned anything as to what all these means. You guys know la, girls after having sex or some even before, will ask am i ur gf now? what is our relationship now etc those headache questions but until now she has not mentioned it yet. I guess sooner or later she gonna ask me this.
So we're acting like new couples in our text messages. Texting every moment and she actually came over for dinner as well but nothing happened because Serene joined as well. She did not stayed overnight that day as she don't know what reason to ask Serene to go back first and she don't want Serene to be asking too much questions as she has been pestering her with questions as soon as she went home that day, asking like what happened? did you slept on his bed etc..

And FMCO might get lifted in the coming days which might mean my gf gonna be back to her routine of coming over here frequently and staying overnight as well. How will Rachel react when suddenly she cannot come here anymore? you know how girls are so sensitive to these. Will she become too jealous and caused a scene eventually, or even resign as she cannot withstand it? All sort of thoughts appeared on my mind.

The conversation I dreaded came the next morning.

Rachel: Marcus, there's something I want to ask you. What relationship are we in now after what we did yesterday?

Really damn headache when see these kind of questions when what I wanted to answer is you are my FB but can't be that rude to a girl, but if I am not straightforward with her I'm afraid she might not get the message. After all we still need to meet for work.

Me: Rachel, I have good feelings towards you but I cannot have a bf-gf relationship with my subordinate and maintain a professional working relationship at the same time. You are an attractive girl and any man would be unable to resist what I did yesterday.

She did not reply for quite some time which left me keep on checking my phone anxiously for a reply. After half an hour or so, she replied.

Rachel: thanks for telling me that, I also cannot imagine what will happen if I work under my bf. Breakfast later?

This reply made me felt a bit easier, at least she didn't continued pestering me with those difficult questions. I was thinking replies like, 那你昨天当我是什么?炮友?还是你的发泄工具?but fortunately it didn't happen and the fact she is asking for breakfast probably is a positive sign, mean she is coming over, or it could be she wanted a face to face conversation.

Me: Ok Rachel. What do you want to eat? I go buy for you.

Rachel: I want the breakfast that you made for me the other day. The one with baked beans, scrambled egg and toast.

Me: Sure, not a problem. Almost done then I text you.
Old 22-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
despofarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, camping for more updates
Old 22-06-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Now TS become her slave? Or will he become her slave to control? Lets stay tune.
Old 22-06-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I can smell the game is on….
Good catch and good life
Yet, have to handle carefully.,,
Old 22-06-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
If her personal urge is not low, and wish to stay in this company to strengthen her career, she knows what to do. TS has been treating her pretty well so far. But is a bridge easily burn if not handle very carefully. Big brain first.
Indeed….
The Z generation has different thinking on their own…
Can’t catch up some time
Old 22-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't stop refreshing hoping that bro ts update the story.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some people have pm-ed me to ask if can send them a photo of Rachel, some ask for Serene, but the answer is definitely no. But I can post the photo of a girl that resembles 70% of Rachel.
Even 70% of this pic looks like an A grade to me!
Old 23-06-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, support your story!
Old 23-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So we're acting like new couples in our text messages.

Me: Ok Rachel. What do you want to eat? I go buy for you.

Rachel: I want the breakfast that you made for me the other day. The one with baked beans, scrambled egg and toast.

Me: Sure, not a problem. Almost done then I text you.
Rachel seems like to buidup the relationship by wanting you to cook personally rather than buy outside.

Since she just breakoff from her boyfriend and you happened to appear during this interim period, she has good opinion on you. She cleared her mind and decided to get close by allowing the massage to climax ending up in sex.

Just my casual thinking, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-06-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
pte_ng_k_c deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story
Old 23-06-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Rachel seems like to buidup the relationship by wanting you to cook personally rather than buy outside.

Since she just breakoff from her boyfriend and you happened to appear during this interim period, she has good opinion on you. She cleared her mind and decided to get close by allowing the massage to climax ending up in sex.

Just my casual thinking, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
R is lonely and got high sexual need for sure, i think she is potentially to be a slut.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1