The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jitaoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: little lamb

Waa so many memories.. any bro rmb Karen from 13a? Always wear red dress without bra and panties..
Old 22-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Now got infamous joint meh?
Last I know was the bad Zion, heard they operate some place else but I dunno nvr follow up cos pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaweihonghong View Post
yea, the infamous joint now is super bad service and the girls the face nothing like what is shown. not to mention able to cream pie.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
How did u all get raw? Like at the start negotiate or halfway during session when they high you ask them can or not?
I made that exact same mistake when I was younger and stupid. I only realized later, that only a beta will say shit like that. There is no need to ask. A girl's body language will give you unmistakable signals.

I never put on a cap until the girl asks me to. Again, during my young and stupid days, I thought putting on my cap first means I was being courteous. Little did I know that actually she really wanted to raw and was actually disappointed. I learnt to keep pushing the boundary with each session, grinding and rubbing the raw cock head on her clit and learning to make her lose all control.

Once the girl surrenders, then your cock head goes in and stays in. If she changes her mind or she objects, you will know 100%. If not, or she just says unintelligible shit while enjoying the raw feeling then you just carry on. Once you raw a girl one time, you will always be able to raw her again the next time.

I do regret taking things too far too often because in the end I did make an ML pregnant. In my defence, she did say a few months before that she really wanted to have my baby, and I was probably too intoxicated with her pussy juice to think properly. So I pumped her full of sperm during 七夕 and the rest is history....
Old 23-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
outtof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blan View Post
Here’s a photo of Michelle - love her look.

WOW! good ol days! wonder where is her now.
Old 23-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Wow bro Penguin.. power lah. Salute!
Old 23-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

you can try log in sugarbook.com to find small lamb or small cow. you want which type also have, fierce, polite, pretty, big size...all got
Old 23-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtof View Post
WOW! good ol days! wonder where is her now.
this one capturing degree is not that boom...not sexy enough and she become squeeze in
Old 23-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
hmm i didnt get to try 201 in detail too- LOL the first time I went, I went to the massage shop at the ground floor! the staff were all shocked
opps...why need to get shocked?
Old 24-06-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
outtof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
this one capturing degree is not that boom...not sexy enough and she become squeeze in
Bro, share other photos?
Old 24-06-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yes, Kawaii is selective when it comes to customers. The service level depends on how good your chemistry is with her. She is famous for not wanting to "burn out" being fucked by too many guys in too short a time, so she spaced out her appointments and selectively offered FJ.

Kawaii's skill in bed is actually quite impressive, I always felt I was being serviced by a sex master. If you ever raw her, she won't want to go back to capped after that, and loves to shoot deep inside. That feeling of seeing my cum leak out of her pussy and helping her change the bedsheets after that will always be in my memory....

Trista, wah - super exotic look. I had her IG for a while when she was in some Russian town, but I unfollowed her and her IG account turned private after that. I wonder if any bro has news.....
I had the same experience with Chanel and trista. Priceless image of my cum leaking out overflowing
Old 24-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
I had the same experience with Chanel and trista. Priceless image of my cum leaking out overflowing
For me is chanel,michelle,meow,fan fan.kawaii ïs i kinda beast mode on her..raw with them really shiok..all can cip as they store morning after pills in the shop..my fav was fan
Old 24-06-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
For me is chanel,michelle,meow,fan fan.kawaii ïs i kinda beast mode on her..raw with them really shiok..all can cip as they store morning after pills in the shop..my fav was fan
Yeah I agree, Kawaii is great for beast mode. Spread and fuck hard, especially in a hotel room. Kawaii can take a hard pounding and she likes to be fucked hard. I will never forget that shudder she has when sperm erupts in her pussy, she has good kegel muscles and can "milk" a cock to make sure you deposit every dop inside her. When she wears make-up she has a super slutty look that is simply the best.

I remembered Kawaii was supposed to get married when she finally went home after being one year on white card, I wonder what happened there. That wedding reception would have been the greatest gathering of the 201 girls....

I also remember Michelle and Xiao Nuo visiting and supporting Kawaii's shop in Changsha - a billiard saloon cum spa called V8. The place looks a bit run down, though. I think it wasn't doing well.....
Old 24-06-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Teppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miss Tina..
Old 24-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yeah I agree, Kawaii is great for beast mode. Spread and fuck hard, especially in a hotel room. Kawaii can take a hard pounding and she likes to be fucked hard. I will never forget that shudder she has when sperm erupts in her pussy, she has good kegel muscles and can "milk" a cock to make sure you deposit every dop inside her. When she wears make-up she has a super slutty look that is simply the best.

I remembered Kawaii was supposed to get married when she finally went home after being one year on white card, I wonder what happened there. That wedding reception would have been the greatest gathering of the 201 girls....

I also remember Michelle and Xiao Nuo visiting and supporting Kawaii's shop in Changsha - a billiard saloon cum spa called V8. The place looks a bit run down, though. I think it wasn't doing well.....
Haha michelle went bk a million richer heard tina send her off to airport as she was top achiever at 201. Let say michelle daily average 600-800 in entrance fees collected.easily few hundred k collected during her stay in singapore...
Old 24-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone still have photo of kawaii to reminisce ?

So hazy now seems so long ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1