The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

say can only meet midnight 12 to 4 am asking 200 in jurong west anyone tried?
Old 22-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
first time trying Indo Mee later. Usually pinay fish. The MILF name is Mysara stay Hougang area. Any one familiar?
Sunday met her at Lavender 0900-1300. 3 rounds in total.
Went in room only she unbuckle belt, unzip jeans & start kneeling to service my didi. Asked if want to shower first cos walk to the hotel quite sweaty liao.

She ans what for since we be sweating soon. Super hungry for my sausage. Maciam gave her swab test leh. My didi touched the back of her throat so many times. And she choked and gagged. She dripping from kenna my swab test.

Capped on. Banged her missionary, let her ride till she just lay flat on my body, then doggy her on the bed. Her stereo super loud and she told me she lost count how many time I made her cum. She pushed my didi out also eh. When I told her I cumming liao she told me she want it in her mouth. From doggy pull out the rubber and release my load to her mouth. She took it all like a champ. No spillage. Swallowed.

Round 2 - 1045 onwards I cont ltr
Old 22-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
say can only meet midnight 12 to 4 am asking 200 in jurong west anyone tried?
So so . Stay taman jurong
Old 22-06-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

This one ask me $300 after fucked few times good thing already took her anal cherry before head got big hahahaha she say got chinese guys offer her more. Told her thanks but no thanks.

To be fair her pussy tight coz no kid filled her up always cip or cia and her b cups and nips nice hehehe ass also good and when fucking her ass first frw times wow like seeing her face in pain and ecstasy hahahahaha. But no way 300 lah. Oh well some bros more willing than others
Wah bro you are damn ups lah. You even analized her ah. So envy lol.
Old 22-06-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Wooow, simply mouth watering

Quote:

Another LbfM from AMK hehehehe
Old 22-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Thats crazy shit. Its all due to Supply-Demand gap. Once the COVID fear is over, the market will correct itself, unless some idiots decide to hold it at the "new normal" level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
This is the current market rate. $250 upwards per meet.
Old 22-06-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[]This one ask me $300 after fucked few times
Tats a sign to find other qualities bro.
Old 22-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one ask me $300 after fucked few times good thing already took her anal cherry before head got big hahahaha she say got chinese guys offer her more. Told her thanks but no thanks.

To be fair her pussy tight coz no kid filled her up always cip or cia and her b cups and nips nice hehehe ass also good and when fucking her ass first frw times wow like seeing her face in pain and ecstasy hahahahaha. But no way 300 lah. Oh well some bros more willing than others
Looks good bro.
Indon?
Old 23-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share contact
Old 23-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Another LbfM from AMK hehehehe
wow, she is into paid arrangement? she was as 'pure' as water when she started work in singapore last year... had her a couple of times for free...
Old 23-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Bro, can share contact?
Old 23-06-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Is either you take effort with the average looking ones or spend time AND/OR money with the better looking ones.

Or be super good-looking, unlike me haha

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 23-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If someone went hotel n later diagnosed covid, all those visited the hotel will get inform n go for swap test?
Old 23-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
Sunday met her at Lavender 0900-1300. 3 rounds in total.
Went in room only she unbuckle belt, unzip jeans & start kneeling to service my didi. Asked if want to shower first cos walk to the hotel quite sweaty liao.

She ans what for since we be sweating soon. Super hungry for my sausage. Maciam gave her swab test leh. My didi touched the back of her throat so many times. And she choked and gagged. She dripping from kenna my swab test.

Capped on. Banged her missionary, let her ride till she just lay flat on my body, then doggy her on the bed. Her stereo super loud and she told me she lost count how many time I made her cum. She pushed my didi out also eh. When I told her I cumming liao she told me she want it in her mouth. From doggy pull out the rubber and release my load to her mouth. She took it all like a champ. No spillage. Swallowed.

Round 2 - 1045 onwards I cont ltr
After shower. Lay down. Watch tv. Listen to music. Within few minutes she started to play with my didi again over the towel. Once she felt it harder, didn’t waste any time to unwrap towel and bobbed her head and self administer swab test with my stick. Lol she is a deep throat queen. She took care of my balls and even went lower. Such a freak.

She cannot tahan anymore and just told me to insert raw and pull out when I shooting. Lucky never follow small head. Rubber up and proceeded to standing doggy her in front of the full length mirror. The mirror was just behind the door room de. Sibei shiok. Piak her there and listening to her indon moans while smacking her brown ass.

She was literally shaking when I continue to pump her and rub/stick my finger in her butt. Doggy her till I shoot in the rubber.

After second round we talked for half an hour. Then she got tired of talking and suck my cock again. But this time I no more bullets liao. Just ask her to suck then let her ride me until she cums.

She still wanted to finish the job and ask me what she can do to make me cum third time. Lol

Told her next time she can milk me again, milk sold out already.

She texting me when meeting again, if meeting soon etc as she said long time no one make her cum so many times. She even told me next time don’t just put finger in butthole, put my dick.

Siao lah this indo mee.
Old 23-06-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Pinay LBFM…….

Last edited by axlrose; 29-06-2021 at 08:02 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1