The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Oaziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Instagram FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
What's the size of her boobs? Got Amy Yip asset?
Should be more than a handful
Old 23-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates
Old 23-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
rapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you bros for supporting my story. Sorry I am not a writer so it might be boring at some parts. I try my best to put the events into words and at the same time ensuring the overall story is still interesting for you guys. Also, my updates might not be consistent because I need time to write 😅
Old 23-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

So far so good, i am campaign here for more on your story
Old 23-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

rapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to take some time to write because I know some of you will be looking forward. I hope you guys like it!

Random dinner
After our first encounter, our conversation has become more frequent and became more sexual. T posted a bikini photo of herself eating at the beach.
Me: Wow looks delicious!
T: Yes, the food is really good!
Me: I didn’t mean the food dear haha
T: Ohhh, you meant me ah hahaha
Me: Yes dear!
T: Eeee you so notti, I smack your bum bum
Me: Come come smack haha
T: Didn’t know you so notti haha
Me: You like me notti or not notti? I got switch one haha
T: Hmmmmm I’m not telling you 🤫
Me: Dear you wanna have dinner with me before my appointment on Wednesday? It’s around your office area.
T: Okay! Anyway I Thursday WFH so not rushing for time hehe, dinner on me okay? 😘
Me: Haha we shall see. See you at 6.30pm at XX restaurant 😘

On the day itself, I pushed my appointment earlier so I can spend more time with T. I was quite excited because it was just the first time we can sit down properly for a meal after almost 1 month of chatting and imagination.

I picked the restaurant that is usually quieter during the weekdays and I know they serve good wines. Finally I see her walking towards the restaurant.

Me: Hello!
T: Hello, sorry I am late! Are you rushing for time? What time is your appointment? Shall we have a quick dinner? So sorry, my boss called me back for an update for the upcoming projects 🙄
Me: Babe, relax relax it’s okay. We can take our time, I managed to meet my client earlier on already 😊
T: Oh my, that’s good! We can have a good dinner then! Your client is so good!
Me: Hmm yeah I requested for it so that I can spend more time with you at dinner 😉
T: Aiyo my dear you are so sweet!
Me: Haha it’s nothing, come, let’s order. Shall we have some wine?
T: Okay! Tomorrow WFH can sleep in later 😬

Dinner was okay, we had a long chat and I realized that she don’t really talk about her husband because they are not exactly on the best terms so they basically lead their own lives but staying together for the kids.

T: Let me get the bill today, I did say that I will buy you dinner.
Proceeds to ask for the bill
Me: Nope, I’m getting it!
We literally had a little ‘check dance’ and of course I paid the bill.
Me: Let me send you home
T: Okay! I’m feeling abit warm from the wine, hehe (We finished a bottle)
Me: Okay give me your address

Turning into her estate…

T: Shall we have a chat since it’s still early?
Me: Okay at where?
T: Hmm let’s just go up to the MSCP?
Me: Okay! (turns into carpark)
Me: Let’s sit at the back so it’s more comfortable

After the wine, we were both more relaxed and more physical. I forgot what we were talking and I was resting my hand on her thigh. Slowly slowly I was stroking it and she didn’t seem to mind at all. As she lean closer to me, I can see her deep cleavage and her black lacy bra. I was imagining whether she is wearing the similar at the bottom.

Suddenly, she paused and she said
T: Looks like we have company (staring at the bulge in my jeans
Me: Oops, well I thought we have company a long time ago? (staring at her boobs)

T slapped my arm playfully and laughed loudly. I made use of the opportunity to flicked her boob and she was surprised! Not wanting to lose to me, she tried to grab my bulge but she missed. I flicked her boob again and she became upset, at least I thought. She back faced me so I tapped on her shoulder and she ignored me. When I got closer to hold her, she turned to look at me AND grabbed my bulge!

T: I gotcha!😏

She was grabbing my bulge and started stroking it! Wah I BTH to have such a hottie playing with my tool. I totally froze!

T: Wow it seems like it’s getting bigger and bigger, does it seem uncomfortable and tight inside your jeans? (She whispered into my ear)

I never thought I will unlock this side of her and also unlock it so soon. But yes I was getting harder by the seconds! I NEED TO KEEP MY COOL 😤

Me: Yes it is getting bigger, why don’t you take it out for a closer look? 😏
(In my heart, I was thinking of only 1 thing - TAKE IT OUT)

T gave me the most seductive grin and began to unbutton my jeans. As she was stroking my tool, I started to grab her boobs. Finally I get my hands on that pair of amazing god made boobs that I was eyeing since Day 1! 😍

We started kissing and her stroking was getting more intense. I’m starting to feel that I’m going to explode.

Me: Dear I think I’m going to cum soon
T: Oh really? (Continues to stroke hard)
Me: Dear dear please, I’m cumming soooooon~
Wah at this point of time I really mind over body already, trying my utmost best to hold on longer
T: If you need to cum then cum
I was damn surprised by what T did next, she released her grip on my tool and started to stroke it with her mouth! Her tongue was twirling my tool like she’s eating ice cream! I can’t take it anymore and I tried to push her away but she held me tight and continue sucking. It’s like she’s encouraging me to cum in her mouth. Within 3 minutes, I exploded in her mouth! I came in her mouth and I came a lot! I immediately took some tissue for her and she opened her mouth to show me, SHE SWALLOWED EVERYTHING 😱

Me: Dear I’m so sorry I tried to tell you
T: Darling it’s okay, I meant to do that, it’s my gift for you for being a sweetie 😘
Me: Thank you, I totally didn’t expect it
T: I hope you like it, I’m rusty with my skills already
Me: Wah if this is your rusty state, I look forward to your polishes state 😏
T: HAHA, that depends on how well you perform then 😉
Me: Shall I see you up, it’s getting late
T: Hmm I think no, I can go up on my own. You drive safe home okay? I think you have sobered up haha
Me: Alright then, text me when you’re home.
T: Okay, goodbye dear, I’ll text you later 😘

I gave her a tight hug and a squeeze to the god made boobs again before we kissed goodbye.

T: Darling are you home yet? Let me know when you are home okay. I hope you enjoyed your little gift today and.... next time you will be the one 'gifting' me 😘

PS: Can anyone teach me how to upload a photo? I found a similar outfit online to help you guys imagine what T was wearing.
Old 24-06-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
herfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Camping here for more.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

definitely written well enough, bro

just write what you see and what you feel... (pause a while sometimes to relieve some of that buildup while you relive those moments)

appreciate your effort, man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapha View Post
Thank you bros for supporting my story. Sorry I am not a writer so it might be boring at some parts. I try my best to put the events into words and at the same time ensuring the overall story is still interesting for you guys. Also, my updates might not be consistent because I need time to write 😅
Old 24-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

since you cuckold someone wife, later she ask u buy a aj1 dior high how?
Old 24-06-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Seems like now Instagram is the new dating app platform. Support you bro.
Old 24-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

you just got yourself a new camper !
Old 24-06-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onglai99 View Post
you just got yourself a new camper !
Make it another camper
Old 25-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post
Story telling time! Wow you make me want to use instagram hahaha
Haha bro you should. I’m sure there are many girls who yearn your attention 😉
Old 25-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
What's the size of her boobs? Got Amy Yip asset?
I actually went to Google who Amy Yip was 😅
Hmmm never held Amy Yip’s boobs before though lol… but T is about D?
Old 25-06-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatzupplow View Post
definitely written well enough, bro

just write what you see and what you feel... (pause a while sometimes to relieve some of that buildup while you relive those moments)

appreciate your effort, man...
Thank you for your encouragement bro! Really means a lot to me!
Old 25-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
since you cuckold someone wife, later she ask u buy a aj1 dior high how?
lol I did have a pair but is low and I sold it already 🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1