The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
Angmoh37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
tried zina from new stable empire

location is central and easy access

looks 8/10 same as the photos provided

massage 10/10 great feeling and really feel relax after session

service 9/10 things that stated are all legit

worth the bucks and time going down
Was she working at a lorong 12 house pre cb period? Reminds me a lot of a girl that I know there.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Spetnaz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any bros here did MMF with Hermes from RL? Have FR?
Old 08-06-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
24Mister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - MIUMIU

Located at East Coast Condo, instruction was very clear No guard straight went up to the room.

Skin - Fair
Height - 1.7+
Body slim no fats.
Ar - 8/10
Cim - 2x with no complaints.
fj - What you wan she will provide no commercial feel.

$140 - worth my penny. Thanks OKT for the recommendation. Cheers and good -day.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Mister View Post
TRL - MIUMIU

Located at East Coast Condo, instruction was very clear No guard straight went up to the room.

Skin - Fair
Height - 1.7+
Body slim no fats.
Ar - 8/10
Cim - 2x with no complaints.
fj - What you wan she will provide no commercial feel.

$140 - worth my penny. Thanks OKT for the recommendation. Cheers and good -day.
Looks like I need to plan my CIM mission with this Mui Mui.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 08-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Now covid, people here in dome 1 more scared of STD even tho covid no cure 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
on this topic of STD... those girls who have been here for few months, really need to go test regardless if there are symptoms or not
Old 08-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

RL Beer still around or left liao? Seems like just Lucky left nia...
Old 08-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just pm the claimant directly and wait for him to reply, don't spam the thread with "please pm me who". Don't rely on 2nd hand or 3rd hand info, u nv know if other ppl have their own agenda.

Regardless if you visited the affected FL or if you have any symptoms, it's still better to do regular STD test. DSC clinic is pretty cheap, $50+ only. You don't have to tell them everything, just say you had casual sex with a few diff partners, they numb to it already so no need to feel paiseh.

Last edited by sammybk; 08-06-2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got lucky no lucky, life goes on.
now no lucky no lucky draw
Old 08-06-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if kana liao just post at Health Section. Its common sense.
I think many bros prefer being low profile, won't come out and admit one... Those tested positive, please inform okt and FL at least.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 16
imgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud of

Tried jenny from emmanuelle few days ago.

Location is easy to find. Shared toilet, small room with aircon

30% discount from pictures. complexion not good.
Shower sop
Boobs a+ 6/10
Looks 6/10 Doesn't look like in her 20s
Bbbj 6/10 only for a short while.
Fj 7/10
Light kisses only
Speaks little English.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

hopefully cb lift soon can get more fresh girls in here....
Old 08-06-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgbs View Post
Tried jenny from emmanuelle few days ago.

Location is easy to find. Shared toilet, small room with aircon

30% discount from pictures. complexion not good.
Shower sop
Boobs a+ 6/10
Looks 6/10 Doesn't look like in her 20s
Bbbj 6/10 only for a short while.
Fj 7/10
Light kisses only
Speaks little English.
Just took Jenny from Emmanulle... Thought her English quite decent .Had a good time chatting with her about Isaan her hometown and her KTV job in Singapore. Face yes discount abit from photo but still acceptable. Will do a detailed FR on her later.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable - Emmanuelle
FR for Jenny

Location - Small discreet apartment somewhere Central. Familiar with this apartment since I once booked Ploy from Emmanuelle back in April. And Ploy was superb looking MILF ex model back in Thailand during her younger days.

Jenny
Looks - Probably 6, 6.5 / 10. Of course her pic just like all FL girls full of edit. Her face got bit of pokemarks covered by her thick make up... But not jialat like Mark Lee pokemark face lah... Still acceptable IMHO. Cute girl in her 20s with braces.

She greeted me cheerfully upon arriving. Went into her room, gave me a towel and lead me to the common toilet. SOP bath but she was cheerfully chit chatting with me inside the toilet.

After shower, straight into the room, same room that I bonked that super Mama MiLF Ploy back in April. Suddenly she attacked me kissing me all over pushed me onto the bed... Cheekily complimented the size of my dick but I think she was just joking lah. We started frenching and she then gobbled up my missile giving some polish on my tip , normal BBBJ before she then did a deep throat. I pushed her head down
gently to facilitate her deep throat. For her valiant effort, I give her 9/10 for her BBBJ.

Told her I wanna eat her pussy... She sat on my face, and I painted her song song.. She moaning bit too loud for my liking. Then she cowrided me, and after 10 mins she said she was coming. Again her moaning was 5 star stereo. Seems like she loves to cowride. Told her I want to do it missionary this time. Ate her pussy again, gave her bit of fingering , and true enough she's wet. Pumped her hard missionary, she was moaning again, at the same time we were frenching like long lost lovers, sucked her small tits.... Told her I wanted to release my load below her navel.. shot my load at that direction and my heavy cum trickled down her pelvis.. BTW her pussy is shaved like a bald eagle.

Both of us then went to the toilet to wash ourselves. Told her , I wanted to smoke. She then made an ashtray out of an empty mineral bottle. Both of us then chit chat inside the room, her English is quite decent, talked about Isaan, her KTV job in Singapore and her family back home. She also used to work at 711 back in Thailand. She's quite chatty and friendly. Even showed me pics of her family land on her phone. Maybe I was able to strike good rapport with her due to my ex teerak also from Isaan so we had a common topic to talk about.

Then she initiated 2nd round by playing with my dick fondling them while at the same time I gave her some fingering and played with her clit... French again. Capped me and cowrided me again... And again she said she was coming. My dick was bit sore due to her vigorous cowride... Told her I wanted to eat her pussy again. And again I gave her the finger while painting her. Bombed her missionary and she was again moaning loudly saying she's coming to the point of grabbing my ass... Told me not to stop but I felt bit tired after pounding her heavily. Told her I wanted to shoot inside her mouth. Pulled out my dick, and could see the condom bit soggy due to her pussy juice. She gave tip of my dick some licking with the tip of her tongue. Then shot all inside her mouth... She sheepishly told me she accidentally swallowed bit of my love juice.

Had a 10 mins break, we exchanged Line contact, she told me buy her Som Tam next time I see her. Sent me to the door, gave me a flying kiss.

GFE - 9/10 - She speaks decent English , cheerful bubbly personality.
Boobs - 6/10 - small natural tits.
BBBJ - 9/10 due to her deep throat and CIM during 2nd shot.
FJ - 9/10 - She loves being a cowboy
French - 9/10 - aggressive frencher

RTF - Will definitely come again for Jenny if not busy with work..

OKT - 9/10 for Emmanuelle for fast response. ������

And shout out also goes to Bro Angmoh37 for his replies to my PM when I asked him in details about Jenny. She's worth the money due to her top service even if her looks not really chio.

Last edited by Tiger149; 09-06-2020 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Nut

Look 9/10 typical OL looks
Bbbj 10/10 blow for quite awhile
FJ : 9/10 nice and soft fereling when insert
Old 09-06-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so Bowie have frenching or not...some say yes some say no..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1