The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Felicia is an ex FWB who got married but still wants TS dick in her
TS should just lend her his dick 🤣, this clearly show where TS heart is 😅
Old 25-06-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Ann still wants it her way.
Alicia only want to cycle.
Felicia is who again??
Jasmine... drama emotional queen for now.
TS heart lies with who in the end?
Great analysis, I think TS wants Jasmine, cheers!
Old 30-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I didn't plan to go over to Jasmine's place over the last weekend as I was going for my Covid vaccination. Maybe I am weak or something, but I was hit with the whole slew of side effects within a few hours of taking the jab early on Saturday morning.

It was just as well as she did text me, telling me that she would be trashing things out with her husband after my repeated advice to her. Incidentally, he moved back in on Sunday.

That was the last text I got from Jasmine updating me on the situation anyway. I decided not to bother her and give her some space and time to work things out.

I didn't have the energy to do so anyway. I spent nearly the entire weekend, and the first 2 days of the week in bed with massive headache and bodyaches and chills, only getting up to puke whatever I ate due to the gastric discomfort.

In any case, I guess some things are not meant to be. Perhaps Jasmine and I were destined not to be together, despite how well we were able to click. Looking back at my past relationships, it seemed to start in a similar way, getting close to each other, harmless flirting, a connection.

Like the often overused phrase, if it's meant to be, she will be yours. I guess this time around, it wasn't meant to be. If I loved her, I should let her go, if she comes back, I would never let her go again.

Which brings me back to Ann. Our short break apart from each other probably gave both of us the chance to properly evaluate what we wanted. For me, I kind of figured out that I didn't want to be a convenient option. Yes, it was comfortable, I didn't have to worry about expenses, a roof over my head, or anything in general. Other than her daughters of course. But in all likelihood, the chances of a real relationship with them was not on the cards. I couldn't handle Ann, that was a fact. While I could quietly just be her sex toy at home, it wasn't really something I could see myself doing for the next few years. After all, we already had a couple of good years. But we had yet to sit down properly to trash things out about our future, if there even was one. I dropped her a text and we agreed to meet on the weekend to trash things out.

Hilariously, I was buying cigarettes at 7-11 at my workplace again when I went back to clear some stuff. I began to wonder if Felicia was stalking me as she was there as well. We had coffee at the Starbucks as the dine-in restrictions had been lifted. As usual, she was lamenting about her sex life, or the lack of it. I casually mentioned certain dating apps that she could possibly find a suitable partner, but I guess she was looking for some familiarity, rather than go through the whole process of getting to know someone new. However, I couldn't bring myself to do it, physically and mentally. Someone who was familiar with my current situation suggested just having a rebound to get my mind off things, but that would be a little hard, considering that I still had not shaved, and Felicia preferred hairless cocks.

She did try turning me on while I drove her back, but as usual, there was little to no reaction from me as she fondled my flaccid penis.

I was considering dropping by Jasmine's place just to see if she was fine, since I was so nearby anyway, but I managed to get my thoughts sorted and headed back home.

There was only 2 more days to the weekend. Perhaps I would get some closure with Ann, or perhaps we would carry on with new terms. Only time would tell.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro Shrouded, Thanks for sharing your relationship experiences, I have been following your updates, very captivating and extremely well written. As you said what's yours is yours, I believe in this. Destiny on who you meet in life and if they stay thru your life journey or exit at some point are mostly not within our control. I wish you the best in finding your happiness in near future
Old 01-07-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
herfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story TS, thanks a lot!
Old 01-07-2021, 05:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Can feel the anguish in the writing for Bro Shrouded. The wait is always the most painful part, but patience will always be rewarded.

Jasmine's marriage is unsalvageable. The husband already has a kid with another lover so what does she have to hold him back?

Being the bastard that the husband is, he may want to check out his soon-to-be ex wife's hot pussy for a test drive, but that will be short lived because J will not want to share her husband with anyone else, and the thought of him already seeding another woman until she has a kid, will be intolerable to her.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

All the best Bro Shrouded
Old 01-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Can feel the anguish in the writing for Bro Shrouded. The wait is always the most painful part, but patience will always be rewarded.

Jasmine's marriage is unsalvageable. The husband already has a kid with another lover so what does she have to hold him back?

Being the bastard that the husband is, he may want to check out his soon-to-be ex wife's hot pussy for a test drive, but that will be short lived because J will not want to share her husband with anyone else, and the thought of him already seeding another woman until she has a kid, will be intolerable to her.
Agreed with your good observations and well analyzed here.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
In any case, I guess some things are not meant to be. Perhaps Jasmine and I were destined not to be together, despite how well we were able to click. Looking back at my past relationships, it seemed to start in a similar way, getting close to each other, harmless flirting, a connection.

Like the often overused phrase, if it's meant to be, she will be yours. I guess this time around, it wasn't meant to be. If I loved her, I should let her go, if she comes back, I would never let her go again.
Been in SBF for so long and never had a situation where within 2 months I read something so sad. Bro Shrouded, thanks for such a fantastic write up.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
MayTheresa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, wish you all the best
Old 03-07-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
lauro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading the story, very well written bro
Old 04-07-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ccks5432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I spent a lot of time reading this whole story. Thanks for the horny experience TS has given me. I was really horny and ejaculated but towards the end it was a sad part. Camping for the full story ahead.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Weekend had passed! Have u met Ann? Update pls!
Old 05-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I didn't have a concrete plan on what time to meet Ann that weekend.

Alicia did text on Friday night to ask me if I wanted to cycle but I told her I would be discussing things with her mom.

She did have one thing to say about that though.

A: You deserve much better than my mom, seriously. I don't know why you're still hanging around after everything that happened. Perhaps her words swayed you, or perhaps the comfort and convenience of this lifestyle is appealing, but I think you deserve to pursue happiness for yourself now. Mom is not looking to settle down anymore, she's looking to have fun, yet wants to have someone at home as well. I don't think it's fair to you.

I didn't know how exactly to reply to her but said I was good to cycle at night on Saturday despite the outcome of the discussion with Ann.

I also came clean with Felicia, that I had been writing in the forum. She wasn't surprised honestly, I guess having been part of the forum in the past. Or perhaps she was still hanging around somewhere. I told her that some bros had PM me to pass them her contact. She laughed at that, and said no, she'd start a new thread if she wanted to find someone from the forum. I asked why she still wanted me then, even though it had been so long, and I had purposely antagonized her by not shaving. She said it was the familiarity, and the fact that she knew if I wanted to, I would do my best to pleasure her. But obviously I had some other issues to solve at the moment.

I headed over on Saturday morning and found Alan and Amanda doing yoga in the living room. Surprisingly, Alicia and Ann weren't home.

Amanda told me that Ann didn't come home last night, and that it was pretty obvious what she had been doing. Alan merely rolled his eyes. He had accepted everything that was going on around him, and wisely chose to ignore it.

I hung around for an hour or so before texting Ann to see where she was, or if she was even coming home. Her response wasn't surprising though.

A: Oh shit. You're there already? I didn't think you'd be so early.

Me: I can wait.

A: Well… I'm not done yet. Maybe I'll see you in the afternoon?

Me: Sure.

I decided to have lunch with Alan and Amanda and we headed to Katong Shopping Centre for their favourite chicken rice. Alicia joined us for lunch. She was dressed in gym attire. Seems like Jasmine was really a good influence in her life.

After lunch, we headed back and chilled. Ann still hadn't showed up, and was generally unresponsive to my texts.

I had dinner with them, ordering their favourite pasta in. I wondered if it was a sign. I was eating all their favourite foods. Perhaps they knew it would be the last time I was eating with them?

By 9pm, Ann had not returned yet and Alicia was getting pretty irritated as we were supposed to go cycling.

A: She's probably out on another of her sexcations. Been happening quite often after you took a break.

Me: Oh:

A: Can we just go cycling? Forget about her.

Me: Let me text her again.

Again, I received no reply from Ann, despite already arranging to meet to talk about our situation.

In the end, we waited till 10pm before heading out. I could see Alicia was still irritated as she was cycling faster than usual, even I was struggling a little to catch up. We headed to TMCR then Loyang, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Seletar. It was pretty obvious where she was bringing me.

We chilled at Rowers' Bay for awhile.

Me: Why are we here?

A: You know why.

Me: I don't?

She seemed pretty busy on her phone.

Me: We're in the North.

A: And?

Me: Jasmine stays in the North.

A: And?

Me: Why did we cycle all the way here?

A: Cos I wanna meet my cycling buddy?

Me: Oh. Shit.

I wondered if I should leave. Somehow, Alicia could read my mind.

A: Don't you dare move.

Five minutes later, a familiar person appeared.

A: Hello.

I was rooted to the spot. I couldn't move. Didn't we agree not to meet up or contact each other outside of work?

Jasmine came straight up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

Me: Shit. What's going on.

Alicia got on her bike.

A: Ok. Have fun! I'm going to Woodlands Waterfront.

Me: Err…

We moved towards a bench nearby and sat down. Jasmine lay on my shoulder. My heart was beating exceptionally fast, making me wonder if it was a side effect of the vaccine I took a week before.

J: It's been a long week.

Me: Yes it has.

J: You don't mind right?

Me: Mind what?

J: I just wanted to chill with you. Get some hugs.

Me: Erm. You want hugs?

J: Yes. Hugs. Not fucks.

Me: So I'm your hug buddy now?

J: At this point of time, yes. Like right now I mean.

Me: Why couldn't you tell me yourself?

J: We aren't supposed to contact each other unless it's about work remember?

Me: Where is your husband?

J: At home? Sleeping.

Me: And you snuck out?

J: No. I told him I'm going cycling. He can come if he wants. But he's a lazy ass. So he won't.

Me: Right.

I kissed her forehead.

J: Hey!

Me: What?

J: Hugs only! Nothing else!

And yet as she said that, her hands wandered to my crotch.

Me: Erm.

J: Just checking if you have any reaction.

Me: Funny.

J: I don't know how to explain this, but you make me feel really happy when I'm with you. But my husband is back and we're supposed to work things out.

Me: So you really shouldn't be here right now.

J: Yeah. But I can't. I was chatting with Alicia about this. She said you wouldn't mind.

Me: I wouldn't mind what?

J: Being around for me when I need you.

Me: Oh.

J: Do you?

Me: I don't.

J: Are you back with your sugar mommy yet?

Me: Nope. We were supposed to talk about it today but she never showed.

J: Are you ok with no more intimacy with me other than hugs?

Me: Can I say no?

J: You can. But I think you won't.

Me: Why not?

J: Because you're too nice.

Me: I want to have sex with you.

J: Sure.

Me: What?

J: You know I want it too. But it would defeat the purpose of working things out with my husband.

Me: You're mind fucking me.

J: Of course I am.

Me: Are you happy?

J: You mean right now?

Me: I mean overall.

J: I'm not. But I need to work things out. At least give him a chance to make amends.

Me: What about his kid and other family?

J: They can't come over now anyway.

Me: Is he going to leave them?

J: He didn't say.

Me: Are you willing to share?

J: Yes.

Me: Really?

J: I don't have a choice right? The kid is not at fault. Nether is his lover. He made a choice.

Me: True. So how do I fit into this?

J: I don't really know. But I'm happy being with you.

Me: And you're going to use cycling as an excuse to meet me to hug?

J: Yup. Best excuse I can think of now.

Me: When we're all sweaty?

J: Of course I don't mind going to hotels just to hug. But don't you think the temptation will be too great?

Me: I think I can control myself.

She slid her hand down my cycling tights.

J: How about now?

I stirred a little. But otherwise managed to control myself.

J: You didn't shave.

Me: Nope.

J: I thought you always shaved. Unless you're not getting any action.

I decided to test her too by sliding my hand into her tights.

J: Hey!

Me: You shaved.

J: Of course I did.

Me: Been getting alot of action?

J: Everyday.

I don't know if I was supposed to feel hurt or what, he was her husband after all.

J: You're going to leave your hand there?

Me: I was going to finger you…

J: But?

Me: But I probably shouldn't. Since all you want are hugs.

J: Well, maybe you should remove your hand?

I did.

J: Good boy.

She patted my head.

J: Are you really ok with this?

Me: No?

J: But you're still willing to do it?

Me: It makes you happy.

J: You're such a weirdo.

Me: I know.

J: Are you even going to get back with her?

Me: I don't know. I don't know if I'm even what she wants. The things she said before and the things that actually happened don't really match up.

J: Talk to Alicia. She told me some things.

Me: Like?

J: Things. Just talk to her.

Me: Ok.

J: Anyway, I really came out to cycle and get hugs. Shall we meet Alicia at Woodlands?

Me: Sure.

We broke off from our embrace and got on our bikes.

I didn't know why I was doing this. It wasn't helpful at all. It's like I never changed, and probably would never would. All I wanted to do was make others happy, possibly at the expense of my own happiness.

How long could I last?
Old 05-07-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm, i think ann don't deserve TS. TeamJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1