The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There is a facebook group that MLs promote themselves there, anyone tried before?
Old 15-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

can share llink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
There is a facebook group that MLs promote themselves there, anyone tried before?
Old 15-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
can share llink?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/***1...886/?ref=share

replace *** with 229
Old 15-04-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Hi,

anyone as FR on ting ting?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

thank you
Look quite pretty, got some 25% photo shop
Attitude pleasant.
Body quite slim
Full nude at the end with reasonable roaming.
Massage average sensual good.
Time wise not that good, most services was almost done on 40 mins.
For 110 I guess it’s kinds of evens out
Place clean - plus. Climb stairs - minus
Return .. maybe.

She is here for a few months max
Old 15-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Word of caution on these Facebook (FB)/social media pages. Unless you are savvy and know how to tweak your privacy settings etc, be prepared that your FB friends might end up knowing what kind of stuff you view/like/joined on FB. If you have nothing to lose or don't mind, by all means enjoy it. But if you need to uphold a "proper" image and will be in deep shit if people find out you been browsing these sensitive pages, think twice before you venture. I have had friends with permanently tarnished image coz his exploits on FB was made known to his FB circle of friends without him realising it will be broadcast. Sure, you can deny or say account hacked etc, but damage done. Imho, social media is the last kind of platform to indulge in vice related interest/hobbies.
Old 15-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

can just make a separate account to browse this kind of stuff 0.0, i think that's the safest way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Word of caution on these Facebook (FB)/social media pages. Unless you are savvy and know how to tweak your privacy settings etc, be prepared that your FB friends might end up knowing what kind of stuff you view/like/joined on FB. If you have nothing to lose or don't mind, by all means enjoy it. But if you need to uphold a "proper" image and will be in deep shit if people find out you been browsing these sensitive pages, think twice before you venture. I have had friends with permanently tarnished image coz his exploits on FB was made known to his FB circle of friends without him realising it will be broadcast. Sure, you can deny or say account hacked etc, but damage done. Imho, social media is the last kind of platform to indulge in vice related interest/hobbies.
Old 15-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup Bro i use another account to view it
Old 15-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She is from way back, little tiger's day. So definitely not young girl. If you did a search on this thread, would have found a few FRs last year I think.

Not for young chaps. Think she's one of the few that can do a BF properly, skills and big enough to do it. Just one merit about that.

Oh yah, BF still Laura does it the best, IMO.
hi bro. is this laura still in SG? tried to do some search but seems that she went back to PRC
Old 15-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Short MR for this ML.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/

Looks not my cup of tea and age is clearly shown on the face.
Boobs advertised as 34C and I was thinking seriously?
High HP usage in my session and I hate this.
She took 4 calls and replied 6 messages.
In and out in 46 minutes.
No RTM for me.
Brother are you sure??? She is not like what you said!!!
Old 15-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowtee5 View Post
hi bro. is this laura still in SG? tried to do some search but seems that she went back to PRC
Laura left around 2 years ago already bro. Doubt she can ever come back.
Old 15-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

any ml wirh inverted nipples to recommend?

trying to strike this off my list.
Old 15-04-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Be careful. After I joined the group my facebook account got disabled. Fortunately I created a new account and then joined, so it’s not my main facebook account.

The blocking may depend on several factors which I don’t know, but just wanted to let everyone know,
Old 15-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very true. I noticed something in a facebook friend’s account one day that I never expected. It doesn’t matter much that I saw but I’m sure others in his contact list (which include family, colleagues etc.) also saw.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Very true. I noticed something in a facebook friend’s account one day that I never expected. It doesn’t matter much that I saw but I’m sure others in his contact list (which include family, colleagues etc.) also saw.
Worst thing is the person may not even notice.. Anyway some things are not worth the risk as the repercussions can be as severe as relationship sour or even loss of career..embarrassment seems trivial in comparison. Dummy accounts may not be as failsafe as people think it is, when it comes to using same IP to access same platform/app, a lot of things are linked behind the scenes in ways we wouldnt know unless IT is our forte. Anyway I have said my piece, to each its own bah.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Be careful. After I joined the group my facebook account got disabled. Fortunately I created a new account and then joined, so it’s not my main facebook account.

The blocking may depend on several factors which I don’t know, but just wanted to let everyone know,
Very weird that your account got disabled. Think just gonna view the group without logging in my account.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1