The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Zoya again for 2 hrs of massage

After I visit her for the first time, I don’t feel like going spa again hahaha..
Old 10-05-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Visited Zoya again for 2 hrs of massage

After I visit her for the first time, I don’t feel like going spa again hahaha..
I rate her highly as a masseur. When she first started, her massage style in every session was quite different as she was still in the learning process. Once, she poured some mint oil during HJ. It was like 冰火两重天 in HJ mode . After washing, I still had the minty feel.

I visit her less these days, as things became quite predictable after so long. But I missed her dog roaming around during the session. Just like how Hebe's cat used to roam around too. I missed Hebe's cat too.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As usual, some bros bought into the myth that:
1.ML pussy more sacred and only offer to those she has chemistry with.
2. Ego and bragging rights that unlock special menu not easily accessible

The only thing I can agree is their pussy has less mileage than FL. But honestly by how much lol? Some ML when you play or paint, the pussy lips colour and shape is clearly quite heavily used oredi..but well, to each its own la.
To be very frank and no undermining tone here,

I've always took no difference to ML or FL.

My guess is their background are mostly similar.

So the take away for guys especially new birds is like what have been repeatedly said, get what you paid and agreed on then leave. Like someone posted, what happens in that room stay in that room.

Please don't put so much undue emotions into a service transaction. Yes they are chio (if not you also won't go in the first place) but if they really want to go with you are you sure you can accept their background?

If there's really a need for intimate relationship maybe putting your effort and money into your real life will help you to find someone that's more suitable.

It's good to think rationally on this.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

need the old birds here to advise, so far have not try even 1 lady from SLG.

going to be a virgin experience.

those that listed 2 HJs meaning they will usually start 1 early in the session then in between massage before 1 more HJ to end the session ?
Old 11-05-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post

those that listed 2 HJs meaning they will usually start 1 early in the session then in between massage before 1 more HJ to end the session ?
Yes normally that's the case.

Zara
Old 11-05-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Used to think 2HJ is a huge value.
I think if you don’t visit WLs a lot or you find the girl really hot (or just haven’t shot for awhile...), it’s gonna be a torture to do the second shot.

It’s really up to the individual and your own level of libido.
Sure, I can get off maybe twice. But that’s the most. Very few tricks in the book left that will arouse me sufficiently to enjoy the second shot. I will just end up with a really sore sick and a half ass ejaculation

I usually stick to one.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

normally 1st hj will be immediately when u enter n last 15min.
depending on your age, 2nd shot for the sake of 2nd shot not shiok. painful tbh. if u are 18 to 20s should be fine I guess.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I think if you don’t visit WLs a lot or you find the girl really hot (or just haven’t shot for awhile...), it’s gonna be a torture to do the second shot.

Sure, I can get off maybe twice. But that’s the most. Very few tricks in the book left that will arouse me sufficiently to enjoy the second shot. I will just end up with a really sore sick and a half ass ejaculation

I usually stick to one.
I guess if tahan 2 weeks no release then opt for a 2 HJ release could potentially be more sextifying. For people who check clear regularly, I also wonder if it's indeed really enjoyable or more of making the $$ paid worthwhile. Perhaps some bros really can cum w/o much fuss. Else the idea of squeezing 2 shots in an hour sounds more like a chore for everyone involved, especially if ML is either limited skillset/appeal and not patient/ encouraging lol.

Am always a one shot man and even that is hit and miss with some ML. Those with less chemistry and lack variation in HJ, even very chio can end with a less than stellar release for me. Hence I always treasure those that can give me consistently shiok releases, the good kind of release can keep me feeling "fed" for the next couple of days. Half-fuck releases once I stepped out of the session wil be missing my regular MLs magic touch oredi
Old 11-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I guess if tahan 2 weeks no release then opt for a 2 HJ release could potentially be more sextifying. ....

Am always a one shot man and even that is hit and miss with some ML. Those with less chemistry and lack variation in HJ, even very chio can end with a less than stellar release for me. Hence I always treasure those that can give me consistently shiok releases, the good kind of release can keep me feeling "fed" for the next couple of days. Half-fuck releases once I stepped out of the session wil be missing my regular MLs magic touch oredi
Same here, a skilled HJ with that variation by less chiobu worth 2 chiobu with mechanical HJ in the bush ... shiok release.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess if tahan 2 weeks no release then opt for a 2 HJ release could potentially be more sextifying. For people who check clear regularly, I also wonder if it's indeed really enjoyable or more of making the $$ paid worthwhile. Perhaps some bros really can cum w/o much fuss. Else the idea of squeezing 2 shots in an hour sounds more like a chore for everyone involved, especially if ML is either limited skillset/appeal and not patient/ encouraging lol.
I am a 2-shot guy, and so far, it has always been enjoyable. But yes I do agree that without variation, proper attitude, skills and stimulation, it can be difficult at times. So to ensure I get my pleasure properly, at least I can control the variation part. I will help it along by being initiative.

Ofc heavier flavoured MLs are easier - once in the mouth and the second in the hand. But to add further variation for every ML, lube up and you can tit fuck, or turn her around and butt cheek fuck her and COB. More variation? Sure, straddle between her legs, like in a missionary position, and let her wank you off while her pussy hair tickles your balls for added sensation, then shoot your hot wad all over her tender body. Or both kneeling, she licks your nipples and jerks you off and jizz on her naked thighs. Or how about a soapy shower wank? Or make the session different and ask her to experiment with different hand job techniques (Google best hj techniques) - medium speed oscillating thumbs at my frenulum is one of my favs. Jizz loads. Lol.

Actually quite a lot of petting manoeuvres to make it all good. And yes, a ML with good attitude will help this along. But point is, we have some control to make the session awesome
Old 11-05-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I missed Hebe's cat too.
Last I heard, her cat is supposedly in sg with a friend/acquaintance if you really do miss it. 😂😂
Old 11-05-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-lan-massage/
This kind of price also have...
Old 11-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

I usually stick to one.
Age is the main factor. In my 20s, definitely need 2 shots, if not leave the place cock stand. Now many yrs later, 1 is enough, but some rtm I still take 2 if I know their 2nd shot is different method from the first. Some are just repeat motion which is quite boring and rather do 1.

Do let the MLs know u want 2 shots before session start, if not by default they will do 1 shot.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Age is the main factor. In my 20s, definitely need 2 shots, if not leave the place cock stand. Now many yrs later, 1 is enough, but some rtm I still take 2 if I know their 2nd shot is different method from the first. Some are just repeat motion which is quite boring and rather do 1.
Yea, have to give credit to AA/YY for making old man here hard again, but just couldn't shoot a second time.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-lan-massage/
This kind of price also have...
😂.... SYT virgin bbbj... that’s why charge a premium. But I will prefer to top $100 more to piak piak piak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1