The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Actually looks quite subjective, just for comparison sake, I will rank Donna a 9, an xin, cici, ran ran, xiao xiao, QC 8 ...
Just on looks not figure 😄
Did you visit her some time over the last few days? Visited her a couple of days back and her house was really dark. Like all curtains drawn and most lights off. Asked her why and she said it’s cos she just went for facial and her face was red and swollen then she didn’t turn on the lights cos she was afraid her customers will reject her if they had a clear view of her face lol... was actually pretty amused by her answer haha
Old 13-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Did you visit her some time over the last few days? Visited her a couple of days back and her house was really dark. Like all curtains drawn and most lights off. Asked her why and she said it’s cos she just went for facial and her face was red and swollen then she didn’t turn on the lights cos she was afraid her customers will reject her if they had a clear view of her face lol... was actually pretty amused by her answer haha
Yes , room was very dark indeed.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
FR on amber

A young girl with blond hair , should be in 22-25 range. Got to discount 20-30% on her look though definitely gives a young vibe. My session was pretty fast , in and out about 35 mins.

Massage : most of time single hand press , even 2 hands also not much difference

Sensual : she will undress top part when sensual, , soft moan, attempt to kiss lips but I siam due to hygiene concern. She will slow down and press hard upon release to squeeze u dry

Tits : should be a 34B, can kiss and suck

Looks : 6.5 / 10

She stay alone
Thanks for useful FR bro. Just curious the 35 min in and out..coz she ignore you after release or why? That's a very short session man.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4214

ZX now offering FJ for 180
Business must be bad
Old 13-05-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
kizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
For newbies, pls at least observe the rule of no specifics in location in FRs. Regardless of freelance or MP.
My bad, please take my humble apologies to the old birds.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just went for a session with this rare gem that just came to singapore 10days ago

Look: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Attitude:10/10(highly trained in customer service)
Gfe: 9/10 just a like long lost gf
Boobs: 36D at least.. with pink Color nipple..boobs lover would not forget the encounter.
Massage: 7/10 very sensual.
HJ: 9/10, my second IC satisfied 100%
Location: condo, very clean environment. Near to Great World City
She also got offer full service.

After hitting many land mine recently, where many girls use lot of fake photo, or photo that PS very badly. Finally meet this rare gem that more beautiful then her photo.
Definitely would RTM after I charged my bullet.
Brother that able to book her, Please take good care of this rare gem.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/niko-massage/

Please take good care of her.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if zoya still staying at the same condo? Don't like having to go past security for that one.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
My bad, please take my humble apologies to the old birds.
It's alright that you did edit after. Anyway, although we know the whereabouts of the playground, it's no big secret but we should also be discreet in discussing in the forum. Else we have only ourselves to blame if playgrounds get wiped out.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

Tried Kiki today.

Looks wise, very attractive to me. Around mid 20+ I think. Very mesmerising eyes.

Small size, but she will step on the back for solid massage. Quite shiok.

Gfe definitely there. Very chatty. She'll clean me after every shower. SN but allows zhut zhut and 5G roaming. Sensual also includes catbath and finger teasing.

Like the boys said, very easy to get kc🤤

Will be included in my list.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
anyone know if zoya still staying at the same condo? Don't like having to go past security for that one.
First time visit her I couldn’t find my way in, in the end late for 15 mins hahaha...

I think she’s still staying at the place you mentioning
Old 14-05-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Business must be bad
advertisemnet never mention top up $180 for ZX FJ
Old 14-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
advertisemnet never mention top up $180 for ZX FJ
She advertised in the other website,
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4214
Old 14-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
LOL, PRC passing off as Jap. Biggest giveaway - Should be Aiko instead of Ai-zi
Once I booked a Vietnamese from this shop but another gal turn up. This shop tend to switch gal for you and over book. blacklist for me!
Old 14-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/niko-massage/

Please take good care of her.
Her FR on IMP is opposite..
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4203
Old 14-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Tried Kiki today.

Looks wise, very attractive to me. Around mid 20+ I think. Very mesmerising eyes

Like the boys said, very easy to get kc🤤

Will be included in my list.

Quote:
FR on amber

A young girl with blond hair , should be in 22-25 range.

She stay alone
thanks for sharing. have up you some points.
😊
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1