The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Was away from the scene for more than a year, being of COVID. Decided to jump back in, when I saw one of my favourite ML back on our shores. Then, this new measures kicked in. Really tough, man. Regardless of itch, I need to think of the repercussions if caught.
Old 17-05-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

stay clear this period no point taking such a risk

also good to starve the MLs abit so when customers start returning can up their service abit. treat them too well end up many treat bros as carrots

as for the ML that says they only take 2 (put some chiongster at ease)

but are u there to keep track? everyone who went think they are the 2 and quite safe

actually dont need 2. just need 1 clown who tio

the ML may not be positive

but clown informed he visited her. she tio quarantined and due to nature of work, every other clowns who visited her are in their database.

all tio notify to watch out for symptoms?

worse if the ML came positive, 1 van go around collect fellow chiongster to go testing and hotel quarantine

can share live reviews inside.

definitely not worth. starve them abit and keep your wallet fatter for now, chance will come to go unleash
Old 17-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Listed on TT as Jap/M4116 Nai Zi(奈子)too... spending big on advertising is a tell tail sign of biz volume
Thanks for upping, please make post so i can up u back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Ya. about to ask about your point also.
Upzzz you some. Nearly green soon.
Thks for upping!
Old 17-05-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Up you too
Thks for upping!
Old 17-05-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Nowadays most of the ml is like that cos high in demand. As you can see alot ml just provide 1hj instead of 2 and most of them just rush their service cos they dont care whether you will come back or not as theres so many customers coming in. Actually just bear abit during this time stay at home dont go to all this ml at the moment as you can see so many covid cases increasing, you can dont care for youself but think about your family and loved ones. No hj or fj you wont die but kenna covid can be very dangerous to your health. You never know which ml kenna covid and can passed to you cos she service so many customers everyday and i dont believe she will change her bedsheet or wash her body after every customers. Paid $120 to $150 to get a risk of chance kenna covid is it worth???
I not gg to name the ML cos i noe many white knights lurking around. I understand that they r high in demand rt now but wat happen to me was before the new measures kicked in. I just trying to remind everyone to not give in to pressure. As for the covid situation now, there will still be bros going for session but not me. Im seeing more measures to kick in soon. Do Stay safe ya!
Old 17-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
stay clear this period no point taking such a risk

also good to starve the MLs abit so when customers start returning can up their service abit. treat them too well end up many treat bros as carrots

as for the ML that says they only take 2 (put some chiongster at ease)

but are u there to keep track? everyone who went think they are the 2 and quite safe

actually dont need 2. just need 1 clown who tio

the ML may not be positive

but clown informed he visited her. she tio quarantined and due to nature of work, every other clowns who visited her are in their database.

all tio notify to watch out for symptoms?

worse if the ML came positive, 1 van go around collect fellow chiongster to go testing and hotel quarantine

can share live reviews inside.

definitely not worth. starve them abit and keep your wallet fatter for now, chance will come to go unleash
Yeah so many unlinked community cases yesterday and will nvr know if they have visited our favorite MLs. Lol texted 3 of my regulars and quite surprise that it's still business as usual for them.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MLs that say they only take 2 customers a day is the biggest joke of 2021. C'mon if you know how much they have to pay for rent each day and how much debt they have to clear...2 customers per day ain't gonna cut it. Might as well close shop because that's more profitable.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

true lor pap logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
MLs that say they only take 2 customers a day is the biggest joke of 2021. C'mon if you know how much they have to pay for rent each day and how much debt they have to clear...2 customers per day ain't gonna cut it. Might as well close shop because that's more profitable.
Old 17-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
That's why they prefer customers who book them for long hours now. But then again, not everyone is rich.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
I not gg to name the ML cos i noe many white knights lurking around. I understand that they r high in demand rt now but wat happen to me was before the new measures kicked in. I just trying to remind everyone to not give in to pressure. As for the covid situation now, there will still be bros going for session but not me. Im seeing more measures to kick in soon. Do Stay safe ya!
No worries this happened to everyone but keep up the good work of sharing..not only white knight but also OKT lurking around too

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Yeah so many unlinked community cases yesterday and will nvr know if they have visited our favorite MLs. Lol texted 3 of my regulars and quite surprise that it's still business as usual for them.
Many ML from MP already started to msg haha
Old 17-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
No worries this happened to everyone but keep up the good work of sharing..not only white knight but also OKT lurking around too

Many ML from MP already started to msg haha
Hahahaha yeah. One of my regular is from MP. Suddenly asked how's life. Lol last time maybe will feel a moment of happiness but now u will know its cos times are bad. Lol unless someone sway sway kenna, I think most MLs will still continue too.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just got aeroplaned by XE, reason due to covid measures. Ya right, just 1hr before my booking, must be given my slot to AndyLau or Jackychan. Cant even find replacement so last min, wasted my afternoon.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Probably 3 main types will continue to cheong la.

1. Daredevils
(Aiya won't so easy get caught one lah!)
2. Gullibles
(ML swear to me today will only take my booking and no one else!)
3. KC-ed
(ML WeChat everyday say eat grass now, so poor thing I need to show her my undying support!)

Haha... 2 weeks ago I already stopped liao... risk appetite very low!
Old 17-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me. This time i did say to her i need the change to take a cab. Wow, her face immediately turn black,saying all bros gave her 150,same even more. even thick face until say i first customer to give her 120. On hearing that, i pretend to smile and say next time will give 150. But for me, she will be struck off my list of girls to rotate. I hope all bros will not spoil the market and do not give in to pressure to give more. The girls now r treating us bros as fools. Come on, she listed 120,1 shot and vanilla and still expect 150.This is simply too much!
Hence for me I always follow 2 rules for myself:

1. I don't tip
2. I give exact

To each their own but imho tipping just create a lot of unnecessary "guessing" and "expectations". Plus I am the RTM type, it feels odd to me if I tip some session other sessions I pay exact.. is like sending signal to ML that when I pay exact means that day their service don't warrant extra tip? I just don't like all these baggage. So paying exact is my modus operandi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1